PDA

View Full Version : Pre-E3 Discussion

UMadBro
05-06-2015, 03:57
I'm looking forward to Nintendo's. Anybody else? I know most of you will be excited! Just the hype factor in general. I'm actually curious as to whether or not Australia will get a release date for Xenoblade X (Xenoblade Chronicles X).

apexatspeed
05-06-2015, 05:26
Meh, I am only interested in Sony and Microsoft. Realistically only interested in a Gran Turismo 7 trailer or Fallout 4 info.

Cheesenium
05-06-2015, 05:38
I am excited to see more of XCOM 2. Hopefully it is as good as the reboot in 2012.

Mr Akina
05-06-2015, 08:49
FM6 and AC on the Xbox One.

Now that Microsoft have admitted to throwing in the towel with regards to 3rd party developers on the XB1, it'll be interesting to see what their own lineup of games is looking like... of course they won't be running on Xboxes as they never do, but it'll be interesting to see what Halo 5 is like on their PCs.

Also, I'd like some kind of info on DX12 for the XB1.

OrenIshii BE
05-06-2015, 08:55
I'm excited to see a few things at E3

forza Motorsport 6, what are they going to bring to the table?
Fallout 4
Tom Clancy's The Division
Rainbow Six Siege

(Dreaming of a new Counterstrike revival for xbox one)

BDR Daz
05-06-2015, 08:55
Im looking forward to Forza 6 to see how it "Stacks Up" and to see if they keep their November release

GT_Racing
05-06-2015, 17:18
A GT7 announcement would be nice. Other than that I am not looking forward to anything unfortunately. Hopefully i see something that can get me hyped. I'd like a new actual Battlefield. Hopefully thats coming.

Edit: And yeah I am in the group of people that doesnt bother with Nintendo. When do they go? I definitely want to skip that.

Dorny
05-06-2015, 17:23
Ill watch the 3 conferences, but I'm not looking for anything great from Nintendo as they already said that zelda and NX console wont be at E3, so they dont really have anything big to annouce. Maybe some Super Smash Brothers DLC or mario galaxy 3 :D

I'm most interested in the PC conference, as there has never been a conference or much of a PC presence at E3, so there could be some big announcements. CMON Valve saying Half Life 3 :D

I'm slightly anxious about Forza 6 and GT7 because it can either go, they have just done the same as before but with more content, or they have got there act together. Personally I dont think Forza 6 will have changed much.

But GT7 maybe a great reinvention, because GT5 and 6 took abit of a battering in reviews, sales and player opinion and had become stale,outdated and not the top pinnacle franchise it was once was. Because GT5 was such a let down thats how I came across Pcars and I have always felt that Pcars is what GT should have become.

JessicaWalter
05-06-2015, 17:28
im hopin nintendo's big new device is a powerpad with track meet. give me a reason to get a wii-u

ridgeracer2015
05-06-2015, 19:31
Definitely Forza. Was very disappointed in Project Cars. No content. Horrible UI.

UMadBro
06-06-2015, 08:51
im hopin nintendo's big new device is a powerpad with track meet. give me a reason to get a wii-u

You already have a reason! Games, games and more games. Although there are tons of different games, some are quite unique as the platform is used to it's full. Great graphics don't come out of great hardware, they come out of dedication (I'm joking, look to Super Mario Galaxy).
Also, if you like racing games I'd suggest getting Mario Kart 8. Best MK game in years (not Mortal Kombat). Another reason is to actually play the games in full before you really judge the console, as the Gamepad is the same, it may seem more difficult for people with smaller hands to use.

UMadBro
11-06-2015, 12:11
BUMP.

3 more days guys! Who's practically pissing themselves because I know I am!

UMadBro
13-06-2015, 03:51
1 more day to go. I guess?

AngelBrow
14-06-2015, 06:31
16th - 18th of June i think it is?

Will project cars be there announcing some dlcs or upcoming stuff?

UMadBro
14-06-2015, 12:02
16th - 18th of June i think it is?

Will project cars be there announcing some dlcs or upcoming stuff?

Maybe they'll announce a Super Hyper GOTY Not-So Limited Edition Wii U version of P. Cars! :D I'm super hyped!