PDA

View Full Version : [SOLD] - unused Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On

TakMan
05-06-2015, 08:26
Morning folks...

Due to a change of plan, I have a one month old, unused (but opened to have a look!) wheel for sale...

Background:
Purchased a PS4 a month ago to get back into gaming, currently updating an old Tillet Kart Seat 'Gameracer Pro' rig to sit in (might get a PC as well in the future).
Pre-ordered a T300RS + shifter + Pro Pedals, etc from Amazon...

In the mean time, what with all the bugs and tweaking that is going on with the game, I decided to just learn the circuits and live with the controller before starting out in career and then online.

Then decided to take advantage of my invitation code from Fanatec and ordered the 'complete works' shall we say - delivery September... hopefully by then the game will have been patched, re-patched, patched again, tweaked, adjusted, optimised, etc, etc and I'll be good to go!

Cancelled Thrustmaster Amazon order....

So, one Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On

Purchased from the BTShop (came through Dabs I recall) for 89 + P&P

Happy to take 70 including insured shipping.
If possible I could deliver and knock some off the cost (P&P).... I live in Lichfield (Staffordshire) and commute to Leominster (Herefordshire), via Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Bewdley.

Image is Amazon stock, happy to take some pictures if you need some 'security' to prove I have it!

Regards,

Damian

Robhd
06-06-2015, 21:51
Hi i am in Brum ... Is it still for sale? Have just bought a TM add on rim but with the new Codies F1 game out next month...

TakMan
09-07-2015, 17:18
SOLD

Bealdor
09-07-2015, 19:50
SOLD

Thanks for the info. Thread closed.