PDA

View Full Version : Everything locked version 1.01

Mk4james
05-06-2015, 09:05
Hi

Can only click on 2 things solo and options at the moment, ive reinstated 5 times, deleted save data online offline, when cd in first shows version 1.00 after update fully installed showes 1.01 and still everything locked.

Thanks

Bealdor
05-06-2015, 09:07
Possible solutions here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21876-POSSIBLE-SOLUTIONS-INSIDE-Everything-locked

middle finger
05-06-2015, 09:48
Deleting everything and downloading patch again solved thus for me.

FS7
05-06-2015, 16:37
When I first started the game I did so offline without installing the patch. At first only 1 car & 1 track were available in solo mode, everything else was locked, but after a while the game finished installing and everything else became available. Later I downloaded the patch and the DLC content, everything worked fine.
Ideally there should be some sort of indicator telling the percentage of the game that have been installed and how long it will take to finish installing.

Mk4james
05-06-2015, 19:11
Tried everything everyone else said

When I first started the game I did so offline without installing the patch. At first only 1 car & 1 track were available in solo mode, everything else was locked, but after a while the game finished installing and everything else became available. Later I downloaded the patch and the DLC content, everything worked fine.
Ideally there should be some sort of indicator telling the percentage of the game that have been installed and how long it will take to finish installing.

Haven't tried this yet, doing it now how long do you have to leave the game running to install?

Mk4james
06-06-2015, 15:40
Haven't tried this yet, doing it now how long do you have to leave the game running to install?

Still dont work left it for 3 hours to install maybe 5, then downloaded the update to see if that would do anything but not, anyone else got suggestions

FS7
07-06-2015, 21:36
how long do you have to leave the game running to install?
Iirc it took around 30 minutes to install the game offline without the patch.