PDA

View Full Version : SMS Taken the morning off?

GBRC.C7
05-06-2015, 10:41
Ian, switch off for a while man.

You were posting early this morning and are still doing so at as near as damn it midnight.

SMS and the rest of us don't need you burnt to a frazzle, clock off for a while.
Unless of course you are utterly passionate about what you've created.. oh, you clearly are. Take a break anyway. :cool:

Just checked the SMS Posts button (top left) and Ians' post at 01:06 this morning is the last post by anyone at SMS since then. :rolleyes:

Invincible
05-06-2015, 10:46
No, they didn't. They're just not active here at the moment. But believe me, they are just as busy as a bee.

Bealdor
05-06-2015, 10:48
Moved to Off Topic.

MysterG
05-06-2015, 10:52
The last dev post on the WMD forum was about 22 minutes ago :tears_of_joy:

They are all working their socks off :triumphant:

cluck
05-06-2015, 15:37
Let me make sure I've got this right. If somebody from SMS doesn't post for 10 hours, "they're taking the morning off" whilst if they do post "they're supposed to be fixing the bugs, not posting"?

:p

They're probably 'quietly' celebrating the awesome news of having sold the first 1M copies :cool: , whilst simultaneously fixing bugs, working on new content and hosting conferences at the UN in hopes of unifying the world's nations to create everlasting peace :)

BullWinkle
05-06-2015, 16:58
Let me make sure I've got this right. If somebody from SMS doesn't post for 10 hours, "they're taking the morning off" whilst if they do post "they're supposed to be fixing the bugs, not posting"?

They're probably 'quietly' celebrating the awesome news of having sold the first 1M copies :cool: , whilst simultaneously fixing bugs, working on new content and hosting conferences at the UN in hopes of unifying the world's nations to create everlasting peace :)

You forgot to mention there also trying to fix the "FIFA" thing.

Bealdor
05-06-2015, 17:00
You forgot to mention there also trying to fix the "FIFA" thing.

I doubt that SMS will patch the women out of FIFA 16 for EA.

diesel97
05-06-2015, 17:20
Their probally having a office party for 1,000,000 sold copies :triumphant:

GBRC.C7
05-06-2015, 17:24

Tongue in cheek comment that my opening post was I have no problem with the team @ SMS taking some downtime (I think they all deserve some after the lead up to launch, and the work they've done since).
I decided at 3:30ish this afternoon that it was POETS. day so left my office.

4 squared and cubed in hand right now. ;)