PDA

View Full Version : [YES] Dear Mr Bell can you Confirm?

Royall58
05-06-2015, 10:44
I noticed this morning that you answered somebody on the PS4 section about the Pit Crews have been fully animated and will be put in the game at a later date.

Can you confirm that this is the case and will the update be coming to the Xbox One at the same time?

Apologies if this has already asked and answered.

Siberian Tiger
05-06-2015, 10:46
I'm not Mr. Bell but i can confirm that :)

They will come as a Future Update :)

No Termin yet...

Royall58
05-06-2015, 11:16
An answer from someone is better than no answer at all :). Thanks for the quick reply!!

It will be worth that wait and make an already amazing game even better!!!

Keep up the good work chaps!

Ian Bell
05-06-2015, 11:22
An answer from someone is better than no answer at all :). Thanks for the quick reply!!

It will be worth that wait and make an already amazing game even better!!!

Keep up the good work chaps!

I have answered this personally four times to be fair :)

mrbrownnose
05-06-2015, 12:13
My wettest dream on Pcars would be driving the Silk Cut Jaguar on daytona 24hr into the sunset listening to the roar of the 7L V12 engine. Have a nice weekend everybody:cool:

skijumptoes
05-06-2015, 12:22
My wettest dream on Pcars would be driving the Silk Cut Jaguar on daytona 24hr into the sunset listening to the roar of the 7L V12 engine. Have a nice weekend everybody:cool:

...With Justin Bieber sat next to you, looking all cute and innocent .....right? ;) :p

mrbrownnose
05-06-2015, 12:30
Bieber drive lambo and ferrari i drive jaguar and bentley. at least he aint got moles but i prefer michael obama:o

nissan4ever
05-06-2015, 12:43
Bieber drive lambo and ferrari i drive jaguar and bentley. at least he aint got moles but i prefer michael obama:o

You mean "Michelle" Obama? Who's Michael Obama? LOL

skijumptoes
05-06-2015, 13:25
Wow, put the presidents wife in your car and you better pray you can outrun the US military in this Jag of yours. That sunset may look a bit.... urm... nuclear, as you disappear into it ;)

Vaporising into the sunset with Michelle Obama - Sounds like the book of a madman! ...The sequel would be called 'From Michelle to Michael, my handful of surprise' ;)

koda.72
05-06-2015, 13:41
Wow, put the presidents wife in your car and you better pray you can outrun the US military in this Jag of yours. That sunset may look a bit.... urm... nuclear, as you disappear into it ;)

Vaporising into the sunset with Michelle Obama - Sounds like the book of a madman! ...The sequel would be called 'From Michelle to Michael, My handful of surprises' ;)

You win the internet for today!

RacerPaul65
05-06-2015, 16:41
You mean "Michelle" Obama? Who's Michael Obama? LOL
you've not heard the rumours on, shall we say, some of the less salubrious websites out there? :eek-new:

skijumptoes
08-06-2015, 12:47
you've not heard the rumours on, shall we say, some of the less salubrious websites out there? :eek-new:

I would never EVER say 'salubrious', in fact, i had to google the damn word just then.

So, in respect of your use of the word, i shall be using it in a conversation this week as homage to you - I may even drop it twice to unsuspecting folk who i meet, maybe in a random fruit and veg shop if i can get someone cornered in the banana section.

Yes, I have concerns going in, i'm concerned that i may pronounce the 'r' as a 'w', or forget the word entirely and come out with something else inappropriate - but i can build around that eventuality were it to occur. If all goes wrong i'll take my cloak of extreme invisibility and disappear into the walls, until closing time... I can survive on fruit for the night, and then sneak out of the door as they open it first thing in the morning.

In fact, I can use oranges a source of hydration - i may be a bit acidic come the morning, but again, i'll deal with it. I've dealt with worse - I once spent the night in a ditch after a friend told me i could swim to the seaside if i followed the water source. I say ditch, it was the neighbours cess pool. My weekend of seaside fun descended into me putting flags into s*** castles.

Best thing is that my cloak of extreme invisibility doesn't need batteries or anything, so i'm confident it will last the night, it's basically two black bin bags taped together BUT! It has holes for both eyes... One big hole actually, as it split when i was making the individual sections - i figured it's actually better now though as i get a wider vision.

I tested it in the local woods a few weeks back at night and no-one even noticed me watching them - instructions, strangely enough, came from one of those less.... urm... whassthat word you used?... yeah, one of those less thingy websites! What's the chances, eh?

Friends? :)

MDriver8
10-06-2015, 14:28
Some people just have too much time on their hands... :dejection:

jsydave
10-06-2015, 18:03
If you don't read this thread from the top then the stuff that Mr Bell is confirming has got quite interesting. Maybe there's an opportunity to create some new rumours that Ian can be seen to have confirmed.