PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Cannot Update above 1.01

syrious3000
05-06-2015, 13:24
Hello,

just reading that there were several patches for project cars in the meantime, I wanted to install them by "Check for updates".

But I get the message that I'm on the latest patch level, which however is 1.01 day one patch.

I tried to fix it by:
- deleting Project cars..re-inserting the disk after that just downloads and installs update 1.01 again...so it seems not get uninstalled as i understand it.
- restarted PS4

What do I have to do to get the patches installed?

HeeseyChelmet
05-06-2015, 13:30
is there? Source??

TrevorAustin
05-06-2015, 13:30
is there? Source??

There are no patches for PS4 beyond 1.01 yet. Not from everything I've read.

HeeseyChelmet
05-06-2015, 13:34
There are no patches for PS4 beyond 1.01 yet. Not from everything I've read.

Exactly what I thought. Unless he's been reading XBONE threads...:culpability:

syrious3000
05-06-2015, 14:39
I read this

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29158-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Upcoming-Patch-1-4-Release-notes&highlight=t300

and infered that there must have been some patches before like version 1.3.

I find it quite irritating that patches are announced with release notes day/weeks/months before release.

By just googling again I read that this "waiting time" is related to certification process stuff..didn't know that.

TrevorAustin
05-06-2015, 14:42
I read this

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29158-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Upcoming-Patch-1-4-Release-notes&highlight=t300

and infered that there must have been some patches before like version 1.3.

I find it quite irritating that patches are announced with release notes day/weeks/months before release.

By just googling again I read that this "waiting time" is related to certification process stuff..didn't know that.

I'm afraid you are in a minority, most people (IMO), me included, would much prefer to know what is being worked on and what stage it's at.