PDA

View Full Version : What changes would you like to see in Project CARS?

EFCMatthew
05-06-2015, 22:06
So i have been thinking of a lot of things Project CARS could add into the game and little changes regarding the career mode, if you had the chance to change or add anything into the game what would it be and why?

gp20
05-06-2015, 22:07
3D i want.

Killzone 3 3D works perfectly.

Gloomy
05-06-2015, 22:17
A co-op career mode. Or structured multiplayer career mode.
I'd like it seperate from the solo career mode so I can have them both going at the same time. So I can jump in the multiplayer one when my friends were on, and the solo one when it's just me.

EFCMatthew
05-06-2015, 22:25
A co-op career mode. Or structured multiplayer career mode.
I'd like it seperate from the solo career mode so I can have them both going at the same time. So I can jump in the multiplayer one when my friends were on, and the solo one when it's just me.

Fantastic idea!

winet
05-06-2015, 22:27
Ability to save multiple setups on the same car

lewismrl
05-06-2015, 22:29
Bin auto pitlane control so you have option to drive in/out yourself

Martini Da Gasalini
05-06-2015, 22:34
actual pace car in yellow flag situations, when there is a big enough of an accident like in real life, there should be a pace car and everybody should be grouped up again, it's only fair for the people in the back to be given a chance to catch the leaders.

EFCMatthew
05-06-2015, 22:36
actual pace car in yellow flag situations, when there is a big enough of an accident like in real life, there should be a pace car and everybody should be grouped up again, it's only fair for the people in the back to be given a chance to catch the leaders.

Yes! for example: Car crashes at the Le Mans 24hrs and 3 safety cars will be deployed then they will get 3 groups of cars and you have to keep your tyres and brakes warm

SinCitySimRacing
05-06-2015, 22:44
The ability to have all of the settings/options in the pre session lobby. It's a real pain in the neck to have to go out to the options screen when you realize you forgot to adjust the FOV or Tire force for the car your in.

Martini Da Gasalini
05-06-2015, 23:19
Yes! for example: Car crashes at the Le Mans 24hrs and 3 safety cars will be deployed then they will get 3 groups of cars and you have to keep your tyres and brakes warm

Bingo ;)

TC33
05-06-2015, 23:33
mechanical failures-yes i know its in the game already

Im talking about brake caliper,differential,transmission,engine,

brake caliper-like one of the calipers locks up or fails.

differential-ring/pinion gets a chip tooth.

transmission-loses a gear mid race.

driveshaft/cv breaks

engine-sparkplug dies/somthing from piston to timing chain breaks.

tire blow outs

stuff like this.i think it would be pretty awsome

TrevorAustin
05-06-2015, 23:35
So i have been thinking of a lot of things Project CARS could add into the game and little changes regarding the career mode, if you had the chance to change or add anything into the game what would it be and why?

Scrap the career mode and concentrate on perfect sim and vr.

Roger Prynne
05-06-2015, 23:37
Guys there is a thread for these suggestions... No need for a new one.

Project-Cars-Ultimate-Suggestion-Thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21985-Project-Cars-Ultimate-Suggestion-Thread)

David Semperger
06-06-2015, 00:16
Im talking about brake caliper,differential,transmission,engine

I don't know about the differential, but the rest can be damaged to various degrees.

ryandtw
06-06-2015, 00:19
I would like to have timed racing and even more variable time settings for Quick Race Weekend (timed racing: unlimited number of laps for a set amount of time; even more variable time settings: still x1 to x60, but everything are in increments of one, such as x24 for '24 hours in 60 minutes'). I also want to have the option for the race time start to set at the bottom of the hour (16:30, for example).

Also would like to find out the current time it is (day or night) while racing, and I would like to have the races go green at the start time set prior to race.

KK78
06-06-2015, 00:25
Guys there is a thread for these suggestions... No need for a new one.

Project-Cars-Ultimate-Suggestion-Thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21985-Project-Cars-Ultimate-Suggestion-Thread)

This, it's gonna get like groundhog day round here if some dudes don't check before posting.

dropgear21
06-06-2015, 00:33
I would like a spotter to tell me who's around me, similar to iracing because the camera view I use, I cant see anybody unless i turn my camera left or right, even then I have blind spots

Panopticism
06-06-2015, 02:09
I would like to be able to deploy banana peels or spike strips from my rear bumper when I have one of those special people in my rear view mirror and we're approaching a hard braking point.

RonDv
06-06-2015, 02:29
Ability to save multiple setups on the same car

The save limitation is so 1990s :culpability:

Perrynyyankees
10-06-2015, 02:59
Split screen multiplayer