PDA

View Full Version : T80 wheel is blinking

racecardriver
05-06-2015, 23:52
So today I started up my PS4 and was playing Project Cars when I noticed that something is wrong with my steering. I look into it more and notice that the light is blinking and the wheel only works whenever the Light is on red. What can I do to fix this? I already tried recalibrating it but it seems as if my wheel isn't even recognized because instead of the racing wheel it just shows the regular controller. Any input would help, thanks.

Puto
06-06-2015, 00:17
So today I started up my PS4 and was playing Project Cars when I noticed that something is wrong with my steering. I look into it more and notice that the light is blinking and the wheel only works whenever the Light is on red. What can I do to fix this? I already tried recalibrating it but it seems as if my wheel isn't even recognized because instead of the racing wheel it just shows the regular controller. Any input would help, thanks.

Try shutdown ps4, start it with controller then login with controller, then press PlayStation button on wheel en login on youre account whit steeringwheel.
I had also weird problems untill i shutdown console.

RonDv
06-06-2015, 03:26

Blinking light = gamepad mode,
Steady light = Wheel mode

Here's the link on how to switch back and forth between the 2 modes...http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/Manuals/T80RW/T80_WHEEL_GAMEPAD_MODES.pdf

Calgarytech
10-12-2017, 21:27
The setup of the T80 was making me crazy because so many videos were misleading or incomplete. So after I ran through the manual, I created a short video demonstrating the full setup and configuration of the Thrustmaster T80 steering wheel on a PS4. This includes what the LED colors mean, how to change modes and get the T80 to work on all games and how to set the sensitivity.

urtech.ca/2017/12/solved-video-setup-configure-thrustmaster-t80-steering-wheel

I hope this helps you. It would have saved me more than an hour goofing around.