PDA

View Full Version : PLAY SEAT & THRUSTMASTER PEDALS

Brent G
06-06-2015, 07:10
Hi all, Ive taken delivery of a Playseat Evo & TX wheel and after setting up found a slight niggle. The way the standard 2 pedal set fixes to the seat makes it difficult to brake with my right leg. Whilst its not a massive issue I would still like drive as I do in real life. Im wondering if theres any adapter plate or the like that addresses this. As I say its not a huge deal but what is, is the fact I will in time upgrade to T3PA Pro and Im wondering If Ill get the same issue where clutch and throttle will be fine but I wont be able to brake comfortably. Has anyone got this set up or a solution for it?

Miker
06-06-2015, 07:57
I has the same issue with a wheel stand pro, this was fixable by putting the stand at an angle but keeping the pedals straight..but I doubt that would work on a play seat. Just bought the three papal set and it's no longer an issue as the brake pedal is further to the right so I'm sure you'll be fine when you upgrade

TrevorAustin
06-06-2015, 08:14
It's down to the pedals, when i used the tx pedals i had to left foot brake, it felt natural. Now with my 3 pedal setup its back to right foot braking

Brent G
06-06-2015, 09:57
So I need the T3PA's sharpish then! to be honest its not too much of an issue with 2 pedals coz its just go cart stylee. I just didn't wanna get the 3 pedal set up and have the same problem. Cheers.

Skeme_DBT
12-06-2015, 23:08
Have you tried spreading the pedal and brake further apart(Unscrew them and reposition them)? Just a suggestion.

Brent G
13-06-2015, 08:19
Have you tried spreading the pedal and brake further apart(Unscrew them and reposition them)? Just a suggestion.

It dont look like the stock TX 2 pedal set adjusts, besides spacing them further apart wouldn't help. Im getting used to them now, my truck I drive for work is auto so Im driving that with left foot brake now too!