PDA

View Full Version : New glitches since since last post. To be resolved?

bennybee
06-06-2015, 09:38
Hi all.
Since I last posted on here some few weeks ago when the game came out there was talk of a new patch to resolve certain issues. i.e visual drops and crashes etc. has there been a new patch since the release of the game? Also I've seem to have developed new glitches in the last week or two. In the cluster speedo units all the dials have seem to be rotated 90 degrees anti clockwise. That's the first thing I've noticed. The second is the pit box audio has completely gone now. So I receive no info or data from them. They are the two new errors. I still encounter the visual drop glitches where the background seems to stutter. Is this to do with the refresh? I've heard other people talking about it. And finally the noise still drops out every now and then for a few seconds.
Didn't know whether anyone else is having these same issues or know of a patch which is to fix these coming soon or is out?
Many thanks,
Ben

TrevorAustin
06-06-2015, 11:11
Patch? Not that i've seen:)

spottydog1971
06-06-2015, 12:43
Since patch 1.3 have noticed lots of improvements but also a lot of issues.
Have no pit crew talk back at all.
Donnington is terrible crashes xbox everytime.
Can't connect to any multilayer at all.
Doesn't save lap times on time trial.
Still a bloody good game though........��

Elmo
06-06-2015, 12:47
A new patch is on the way. Notes and discussion here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29158-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Upcoming-Patch-1-4-Release-notes)

Closed.