PDA

View Full Version : Awful

knorth26
06-06-2015, 15:01
It seems someone closed my last thread, don't know why

Well this is one of the worst racing games Ive ever played.

Having looked through and read all about how to make the game run smoothly, i.e. clearing the cache, making sure the xbox1 and controller is up to date etc
The game still runs so poorly when you are actually out on track.

It might be quite a good game if it run smoothly but without this it is a complete pain in the rear end

One more thing, anyone know how to change the screen size as the bottom of the picture is cut off on my screen

Machinist90
06-06-2015, 15:14
try installing on an external hard drive and have the xbox in "save energy mode"

GRD 4 3L
06-06-2015, 15:15
Cannot help you with the bottom of the screen not showing.

For the framerate, try turning off all graphic effects. It does not completely address the problem but it does help.

In addition to clearing the cache, etc., turn off ALL other apps running in the background such as YouTube, Netflix, other games, etc. Yes, you should not have to do this but I have had great time playing by doing this. Framerate improvement patch is also in the works. Until then, we all have to manage with things we can control.

knorth26
06-06-2015, 15:25
And if I don't have an external hard drive? Don't think I should have to buy one just to play the game

Everything is turned off, as you say though we shouldn't have to do this

I feel by the time it is resolved that I will have moved on to Forza 6 and will have wasted the money on a game that doesn't work properly

Legendarybeepa
06-06-2015, 15:38
And if I don't have an external hard drive? Don't think I should have to buy one just to play the game

Everything is turned off, as you say though we shouldn't have to do this

I feel by the time it is resolved that I will have moved on to Forza 6 and will have wasted the money on a game that doesn't work properly

I'm deeply frustrated with the game, but not for the reasons you state. Framerate is pretty good, the racing is excellent (apart from ai issues - hurry up patch 1.4) and graphics are impressive. There could be something else going on with your xbox maybe?

knorth26
06-06-2015, 15:43
Nothing wrong with the Xbox, everything else works perfectly

daddyboosive
06-06-2015, 15:44
Best answer to this question is buy a decent console (PS4). Hope this helps ;)

KkDrummer
06-06-2015, 16:29
Best answer to this question is buy a decent console (PS4). Hope this helps ;)

Dude! Wrong forum. Move the f***k away! Thanks.

KkDrummer
06-06-2015, 16:32
It seems someone closed my last thread, don't know why

Well this is one of the worst racing games Ive ever played.

Having looked through and read all about how to make the game run smoothly, i.e. clearing the cache, making sure the xbox1 and controller is up to date etc
The game still runs so poorly when you are actually out on track.

It might be quite a good game if it run smoothly but without this it is a complete pain in the rear end

One more thing, anyone know how to change the screen size as the bottom of the picture is cut off on my screen

Check this out: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?28540-Having-Problems-with-Project-Cars-This-MAY-help!