PDA

View Full Version : Real Assists Stockcar/Onboardview/manualShift

JayChristmas
06-06-2015, 18:24
Hey,
i m looking for some people, driving stockcar without assists, with onboard view and manual shifting! So the crashkids keep out!
If you like fair races add me please

Psn id :JayChristmas

MLT24
06-06-2015, 19:21
Yes some real nascar racing. I would eventually like spike up tire wear and gas usage while running about 20 laps at sonoma and watkins glenn to force at least one pitstop. I'm located east coast usa and online between 6pm and midnight. Just want to make sure we have good connection and online at same times.

JayChristmas
06-06-2015, 19:30
Yes some real nascar racing. I would eventually like spike up tire wear and gas usage while running about 20 laps at sonoma and watkins glenn to force at least one pitstop. I'm located east coast usa and online between 6pm and midnight. Just want to make sure we have good connection and online at same times.

Sounds great! I m from germany, but often i m online at night, so we could race together!
Next week i m in hospital from monday to saturday, so dont wonder! :)

MLT24
06-06-2015, 19:44
Your 6 hours ahead. When I get online your at midnight. You race after that? Also surprised to find a German nascar fan. U probably will need to find USA players just to get nascar fans to race with. If time frame is good for you, send me friend request. MLT24

JayChristmas
06-06-2015, 20:03
Yes, often i play untill 4am, because my leg is broken ;)
It's hard or even impossible to find a good nascar lobby here!
But I also played Nascar the game 2011 and " Inside Line ", there have been a lot of people from europe too, exspecialy france!
I live near Nordschleife and here the people mostly like GT3!
I like the Nascars, because they dont use assists, have lots of power, insane sound and the cars theeme to be equal, what is fairer than the others classes!
I also like to run side by side on ovals, but i dont know much about nascars setups!

MLT24
06-06-2015, 20:55
Awesome! I use a T300rs wheel and driving a stockcar in this game is better than what we had in the recent nascar games. I had them too. Yeah lets get us some nascar racers on our list. I ran with two fast clean ones last night but didn't write their names down. And stupid recent met players list is as crappy as it was on ps3. Ill be on in a few hours.

JayChristmas
06-06-2015, 22:19
I would prefer locked camera and locked shifting in the Lobby, to keep people out, who dont know how to use that cars and run like demolition derby
I ll go online now too :)