PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] choosing a car skin

thydney1970
06-06-2015, 22:14
i would like just know the exactly steps that i can choose an other skin away from automatic selection. until now my selection was always reset to the automatic selected skin when i choose one under info screen. would be great to get a small tutroial how to get that working properly.

thanks a lot.

flymar
06-06-2015, 22:40
* click the right part of the quick car select screen
* select car and livery
* click green circle
* move back

Morgan Henstridge
06-06-2015, 23:00
I think a lot of people are viewing the livery they want, and then backing out of the menu without hitting the green dot to lock it in.

This may be something that can be improved in the future. Once you know to click on the green dot, you have no problems. But it is not obvious from the screen that you need to click that to "save" the selection.

Might be better with a "Select" button there instead???

flymar
06-06-2015, 23:05
I think a lot of people are viewing the livery they want, and then backing out of the menu without hitting the green dot to lock it in.

This may be something that can be improved in the future. Once you know to click on the green dot, you have no problems. But it is not obvious from the screen that you need to click that to "save" the selection.

Might be better with a "Select" button there instead???
The "Select Car" button after choosing car/livery always makes me puzzled:)

Morgan Henstridge
06-06-2015, 23:07
Yeah, I agree :)

I have added a note about needing to hit the Green dot to Select the livery to the "Helpful Posts" sticky.

thydney1970
06-06-2015, 23:22
The "Select Car" button after choosing car/livery always makes me puzzled:)

thanks a lot for your quick replies. it is really not selfexplanable that you have to push the green dot for confirming/store the skin selection. it works now perfectly for me but this would be really and improvement iin one of the upcoming patches....

Roger Prynne
06-06-2015, 23:24
I don't think you have to hit the green dot as anywhere in that box will do.

Morgan Henstridge
06-06-2015, 23:30
I don't think you have to hit the green dot as anywhere in that box will do.

OK, I always aim for the Green Dot, Might just be my OCD :)

- Just tested it and updated the post in the sticky, clicking anywhere in the hi-lighted box saves the selection.