PDA

View Full Version : Smartglass dash display

marshma11ow8
06-06-2015, 23:42
I've noticed that quite a few games on Xbox one use smartglass as a second screen, and I find that the dash lines up really bad with my wheel but my phone won't so maybe sms could do this in the future?

Plato99
06-06-2015, 23:47
Can anyone enlighten me as to a good use for Smartglass? Seems like a great idea under-utilised?

TheReaper GT
06-06-2015, 23:56
I've noticed that quite a few games on Xbox one use smartglass as a second screen, and I find that the dash lines up really bad with my wheel but my phone won't so maybe sms could do this in the future?

I've created a thread sugesting sothing like that, have an api to connect third party apps even with console versions. I think it's a console limitation. The smart glass integration would be great though, a companion app or something.

Can anyone enlighten me as to a good use for Smartglass? Seems like a great idea under-utilised?

I use as a social network with my friends, we see each others clips and screenshots, schedule mp games and all. Some games use smartglass to provide the player a second screen with pertinent information like a map or inventory list. A telemetry screen from pcars would be great.