PDA

View Full Version : FOV/POV settings

animalz
07-06-2015, 04:18
I was playing around with the camera and seat position settings.

If anyone finds that their car seems to be flying, like 50 meters off the ground... just use the seat down option and car will reset to correct view. I could not see anything on forum about this...

I also discovered that the show helmet options disables helmet cam (not a bug but there should be a tool tip) I reloaded game several times before I figured that out.

Cheers

jgaganas
07-06-2015, 06:15
I also discovered that the show helmet options disables helmet cam (not a bug but there should be a tool tip) I reloaded game several times before I figured that out.

No, it just disables the helmet "overlay" in helmet cam (look to apex still works).

Lars Rosenquist
07-06-2015, 07:20
Removing helmet overlay also removes muffling of the sound, so it's basically cockpit view with look-to-apex. I would also disable 'Helmet DOF' in that case because it looks a bit distracting when there's no helmet.

animalz
07-06-2015, 09:40
If you turn on show helmet you can not adjust helmet FOV and if you cycle through the camera views in car, I only see a cockpit view?
With show helmet off, there is no rear passenger camera.

Checked on Aston Martin GT4 & BMW Pro Car

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 10:49
First view = Cockpit camera, Second view = Rear camera, Third view = Helmet camera

I use Helmet camera all the time with show helmet off and can adjust FOV OK.