PDA

View Full Version : Differential does not work! (specific issue on Nordschleife)

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 14:13
Sorry I again open a new topic, but I noticed that the differential at least on a track is not working. On the Nordschleife is not about, for one can write what he wants me. I am driven to compare times with the identical setting on spa and worked as the differential with no problems, you could also at the controller feel, which is not the case, as opposed to the Nordschleife. I have now tried all settings but nothing worked! I feel the car on the Nordschleife also not on the track, unless I go off the track. Is this a known bug is fixed?

Try it yourself

Ian Bell
07-06-2015, 14:16
The diff code doesn't change in any way from track to track.

Some cars obviously react in different ways to others, FWD/RWD/AWD, weight distribution, base toe geometry, suspension geometry etc all alter the interaction.

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 14:21
That was the same car with the identical setting. I can not believe that you feel the same car on a track and on the other not stretch. I feel on the Nordschleife nothing really at all. I've tried thousands of settings, but no change. on the Nordschleife I also have other problems such as black stripes diagonal, looks like sun rays showing the horizon down to the track. mostly in 3 different places on the track and the mechanics does not go often on site.

Ian Bell
07-06-2015, 14:26
That was the same car with the identical setting. I can not believe that you feel the same car on a track and on the other not stretch. I feel on the Nordschleife nothing really at all. I've tried thousands of settings, but no change. on the Nordschleife I also have other problems such as black stripes diagonal, looks like sun rays showing the horizon down to the track. mostly in 3 different places on the track and the mechanics does not go often on site.

Fair enough Nils. I've not experienced this so please others comment. It could be a rare bug.

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 14:30
I've been playing already 3 times reinstalled. but always the same problem with the image. I know nich as I can a screenshot of the Xbox here, otherwise I would have already made a.

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 14:31
What wheel or controller are you using for starters.

Also your graphic problem sounds like it is the xbox overheating maybe.

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 14:33
XBox One Controller.

no has nothing to do with überhitung, the error still occurs regardless of whether I have turned on just a bit longer or di Xbox Games.

disappear guardrails, then somehow traced through a filter, and the graph is rebuilt, you can see very nice.

MULTIVITZ
07-06-2015, 14:35
If the diff ain't functioning just one wheel would spin? But it sounds a bit deeper than this!

Saying that it took me over 20 attemps to find the diff settings threshold for the Lotus turbo F1!
And I know it will have to be changed to make the car drive on different tracks. Hope this helps.

Ian Bell
07-06-2015, 14:36
Are you sure you're saving the setup correctly?

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 14:37
I don't know much about the XBox so I don't think I can suggest anything sorry.
Perhaps someone with more knowledge on the XBox can help... just hang tight for now.

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 14:38
I don't think he actually means the diff to be honest.

MULTIVITZ
07-06-2015, 14:40
Fair enough....it could be a rare bug.

One for your collection?
A connoisseur no doubt. Lol

I friend of mine had a corrupt data fault with another game on his ps4, I hope the stabalisation issues with this game isn't a hardware issue. Sony are in denial as far as the noises they're making, we'll see in time? Encryption, has its virtues and problems when used in file managment.

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 15:08
Are you sure you're saving the setup correctly?

Yes

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 15:13
If the diff ain't functioning just one wheel would spin? But it sounds a bit deeper than this!

nothing happens, no matter if I hire 100 percent, 60, 80, or whatever. as I said, I feel the vehicle is not even on the track only when I go off the track. it is as if I were gliding with skates on ice. nothing to feel. the same attitude and the same car driven by the Nordschleife on spa and strangely enough you can feel as the Differntial how it works. as so what can not be true.

Ian Bell
I don't think he actually means the diff to be honest.

OK, then Im really lost.

Ian Bell
One for your collection?
A connoisseur no doubt. Lol

I friend of mine had a corrupt data fault with another game on his ps4, I hope the stabalisation issues with this game isn't a hardware issue. Sony are in denial as far as the noises they're making, we'll see in time?

Shut it.

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 15:21
Ah so your are talking about the diff... now I'm lost.

MULTIVITZ
07-06-2015, 15:21
See, he knows how to speak to me. I wish others would:rolleyes:

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 15:25
may be the just thinking that does not work because I do not feel the car, I do not notice when the heck breaks out what actually would have to be the case. I think the problem is because the one on the Nordschleife, the vehicle can not feel. just why is that?

Ian Bell
07-06-2015, 15:27
may be the just thinking that does not work because I do not feel the car, I do not notice when the heck breaks out what actually would have to be the case. I think the problem is because the one on the Nordschleife, the vehicle can not feel. just why is that?

Again, first I've heard of this Nils. I'll await wider feedback.

I won't cast it aside as the Nords' is very long and that 'might potentially' have an impact on the granularity of the car to surface contact physics. But I do think we sorted this a long time ago and it wouldn't show up as a diff problem but a general 'jitter'.

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 15:36
I am unfortunately only one player and therefore have no idea what it could be. I hope the next patch brings an improvement for this route. I spent hours with tuning now up and drive on just one route. it is then too bad if you, despite all efforts to nothing is because something is wrong. whatever it may be. still a thank you for a great game and your attention

CPU M Rossi
07-06-2015, 15:53
I am unfortunately only one player and therefore have no idea what it could be. I hope the next patch brings an improvement for this route. I spent hours with tuning now up and drive on just one route. it is then too bad if you, despite all efforts to nothing is because something is wrong. whatever it may be. still a thank you for a great game and your attention

what car are you using?
time of day?
does the time of day change?
is time accelerated?

jsydave
07-06-2015, 15:59
Does it improve if you have a longer run, or does it show up no matter how many laps you run

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 16:01
what car are you using?
time of day?
does the time of day change?
is time accelerated?

F1
March 8, 11 clock
Yes Time changes become noticeable. especially in the time trial.
However, I will not be ran at my time of 5:20, although I've changed the setup and the first section 30 kmh faster'm driving I, strangely enough, the same time as the slower mt setup. I really ought to by the more rapid acceleration and top speed per Section 2 seconds faster. but it is always the same times, almost exactly ..and the section in each of the route

PeoplesChampion
07-06-2015, 16:04
I honestly cannot tell what you are trying to say. I'm going to assume you are not seeing a difference when applying dynamic changes to your differentials. Is that the case? Because, for me, I notice even subtle differences to the diff. If your lap times aren't changing between adjustments, you probably don't need to mess with them in the first place. You "tune" to extract more from the car's potential or to tailor to your individual driving style.

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 16:05
Does it improve if you have a longer run, or does it show up no matter how many laps you run

independently

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 16:07
I honestly cannot tell what you are trying to say. I'm going to assume you are not seeing a difference when applying dynamic changes to your differentials. Is that the case? Because, for me, I notice even subtle differences to the diff. If your lap times aren't changing between adjustments, you probably don't need to mess with them in the first place. You "tune" to extract more from the car's potential or to tailor to your individual driving style.

I realize the car is not on the track, no rear outbreak, just nothing. no differential, no grip, just nothing.

PeoplesChampion
07-06-2015, 16:09
You sir, get a meme.

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 16:11
Where are you from? as your profile does not mention it.
Perhaps someone that speaks your native language can help.

MULTIVITZ
07-06-2015, 16:14
He ain't racist.....he just likes driving fast?!

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 16:15
German old man :)

i think to old fo this game. lollll

MULTIVITZ
07-06-2015, 16:16
He ain't racist.....he just likes driving fast?!

But seriously, try an alterative tune setup for a comparison?

Ian Bell
07-06-2015, 16:18
We have a few German Mods, please jump in and do what you can guys. Some non English amnesty given.

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 16:30
What drugs are you on today MULIVITZ?

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 16:30

Probably not older than me.

Bealdor
07-06-2015, 16:38

Please post in German, I'm going to translate.

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 19:44
OK in German

Wenn ich mit dem Formel 1 Auto auf der Nordschleife fahre, dann spüre ich das Auto nicht. Kein Gripp, kein Differential und kein Heckausbruch, ich spüre einfach nichts. Ich spiele mit dem XBOX One Controller. Wenn ich aber mit demselben Auto und demselben Setup auf einer anderen Strecke fahre getestet auf Spa, merkt man plötzlich Gripp, Differential und so weiter. Wie kann es also sein das es auf der einen Strecke funktioniert und auf der anderen nicht?

Dann habe ich noch öfters schwarze Streifen im Bild, die von oben auf die Strecke hinunter zeigen und das auf mehrere Abschnitte auf der Strecke verteilt. Desweiteren passiert es öfters das wenn ich im Training zum Beispiel auf der Nordschleife in die Box zum Tuning fahre der Mechaniker der vor dem Wagen steht nicht auf Seite geht und ich nicht weiter fahren kann. Ich dachte der Fehler wäre behoben.

Ebenso friert immer noch das Bild ein für 2 bis 5 Sekunden das führt bis hin zum Totalabsturz der Xbox One, so dass diese von selber neu startet.

Sankyo
07-06-2015, 19:51
Either something is wrong with the track (since he's also talking about graphics bugs), or his car's set-up for the track doesn't load properly?

Could you make a video or post some screenshots of the graphics problems that you see on the Nordschleife?

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 19:59
I twitch only must let's see how I can save as a video.

stugiiia
07-06-2015, 20:03
Ian, I haven't the differential bug, but i do know that from the elevation changes and bottoming out of cars Nordscheife can make it seem as differential setting not taking effect. that said. I have had the same graphic issue with the light system you have the SIM. It does cause a black and white flicker off to sides of the track. Weather conditions also also affect this. During Foggy conditions it looks like snow falling through the trees instead streams of light.

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 20:06
I can even drive over twitch. the strips are not always there, but if it will always be more and they also stay there. look like sun rays coming from the sky, only that they are black and not light. looks like more thick ropes

Bealdor
07-06-2015, 20:37
OK in German

Wenn ich mit dem Formel 1 Auto auf der Nordschleife fahre, dann spüre ich das Auto nicht. Kein Gripp, kein Differential und kein Heckausbruch, ich spüre einfach nichts. Ich spiele mit dem XBOX One Controller. Wenn ich aber mit demselben Auto und demselben Setup auf einer anderen Strecke fahre getestet auf Spa, merkt man plötzlich Gripp, Differential und so weiter. Wie kann es also sein das es auf der einen Strecke funktioniert und auf der anderen nicht?

Dann habe ich noch öfters schwarze Streifen im Bild, die von oben auf die Strecke hinunter zeigen und das auf mehrere Abschnitte auf der Strecke verteilt. Desweiteren passiert es öfters das wenn ich im Training zum Beispiel auf der Nordschleife in die Box zum Tuning fahre der Mechaniker der vor dem Wagen steht nicht auf Seite geht und ich nicht weiter fahren kann. Ich dachte der Fehler wäre behoben.

Ebenso friert immer noch das Bild ein für 2 bis 5 Sekunden das führt bis hin zum Totalabsturz der Xbox One, so dass diese von selber neu startet.

Translation:

1) He says that he doesn't feel the car at all on Nords. He can't feel the grip or how the rear loses traction. He's playing with the Xbox One controller and doesn't have this problem on other tracks. (I'm not sure if he has a controller issue or if it is a car issue).

2) Then he mentions that he experiences some black stripes that are goind from the top of the screen down the track (sounds like shadow/shading issues, I think I've read about them before).

3) The last bug he experiences is that the pit guy sometimes doesn't get out of the way when he drives into the pits and wants to leave it again. The pit guy doesn't let him go on track again.

@Nils: Beschreibst du ein Problem mit dem Controller Feedback oder fährt sich das Auto total anders, unabhängig vom Controller? Ich habe nicht ganz verstanden ob du ein Controllerproblem oder ein Fahrzeugsetupproblem hast.

English: @Nils: Are you describing a problem with the controller feedback or is it just the car driving different? I still don't know if you're having problems with your controller or the car setup itself.

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 21:35
Ein Fahrzeugproblem, mit dem Controller ist alles OK. Das Auto in dem Fall Formel 1 macht sich am Controller nicht bemerkbar, nur wenn ich von der Strecke abgekommen bin. Mit dem selben Auto bin ich auf Spa gefahren, gleiche Setup und ich war verwundert da ich dort alles am Controller spüren konnte. Differential und das Auto zu spüren, auf der Nordschleife merke ich nicht einmal eine einzige Bodenwelle, einfach irgendwie nichts.

Auch wenn das Auto am Heck ausbricht merkt man es nicht, man hat keine Chance zu reagieren.

Edit: war jetzt gerade noch auf anderen Strecken. Barcelona und California, dort war das Auto auch nicht zu spüren. Werde noch ander Strecken Testen.

Monza war OK, Spa OK, Azure OK, Bathurst OK. Aber Testet eventuell mal selber, ist besser als zu erklären.

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 22:21
Hmmm strange problems he's having.

TrevorAustin
07-06-2015, 22:30
Sounds more like feedback he can't feel not the diff. No idea what feedback goes to the xbox controller though.

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 22:49
The strange thing is that it's only at Nords.

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 22:59
The strange thing is that it's only at Nords.

Not only Nords even Barcelona and California. I was not stretching at all. Monza was OK, Spa OK, Azure OK, Bathurst OK

Holgersson Nils
07-06-2015, 23:00
Sounds more like feedback he can't feel not the diff. No idea what feedback goes to the xbox controller though.

Yes it is, not getting feedback

TrevorAustin
07-06-2015, 23:30
Yes it is, not getting feedback

I thought that's what you meant, so the controller isn't doung the force feedback function properly whatever setting you try and you can't feel what the car is doing, sliding or 100% grip.

AdM1
08-06-2015, 04:08
Has he tried going into the garage and saving the tune to the track that way and entering the race separately?

TrevorAustin
08-06-2015, 06:07
Missed the point, it isn't the tune.

PeoplesChampion
08-06-2015, 10:46
Translation:

1) He says that he doesn't feel the car at all on Nords. He can't feel the grip or how the rear loses traction. He's playing with the Xbox One controller and doesn't have this problem on other tracks. (I'm not sure if he has a controller issue or if it is a car issue).

2) Then he mentions that he experiences some black stripes that are goind from the top of the screen down the track (sounds like shadow/shading issues, I think I've read about them before).

3) The last bug he experiences is that the pit guy sometimes doesn't get out of the way when he drives into the pits and wants to leave it again. The pit guy doesn't let him go on track again.

@Nils: Beschreibst du ein Problem mit dem Controller Feedback oder fährt sich das Auto total anders, unabhängig vom Controller? Ich habe nicht ganz verstanden ob du ein Controllerproblem oder ein Fahrzeugsetupproblem hast.

English: @Nils: Are you describing a problem with the controller feedback or is it just the car driving different? I still don't know if you're having problems with your controller or the car setup itself.

Going above and beyond! Good stuff!

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 10:53
Ein Fahrzeugproblem, mit dem Controller ist alles OK. Das Auto in dem Fall Formel 1 macht sich am Controller nicht bemerkbar, nur wenn ich von der Strecke abgekommen bin. Mit dem selben Auto bin ich auf Spa gefahren, gleiche Setup und ich war verwundert da ich dort alles am Controller spüren konnte. Differential und das Auto zu spüren, auf der Nordschleife merke ich nicht einmal eine einzige Bodenwelle, einfach irgendwie nichts.

Auch wenn das Auto am Heck ausbricht merkt man es nicht, man hat keine Chance zu reagieren.

Edit: war jetzt gerade noch auf anderen Strecken. Barcelona und California, dort war das Auto auch nicht zu spüren. Werde noch ander Strecken Testen.

Monza war OK, Spa OK, Azure OK, Bathurst OK. Aber Testet eventuell mal selber, ist besser als zu erklären.

He says he's getting no feedback from the car through the controller. He only gets feedback when going off track.
The result is that he can't react to the car when it's losing grip. He just loses the car and can't correct it.

This concerns the following tracks (no complete list of course): Nords, Circuit Catalunya, California (Highway)

The following tracks are fine (wrt getting feedback): Monza, Spa, Azure (not sure if Circuit or Coast), Bathurst

Holgersson Nils
08-06-2015, 11:39
Screen from Stripes in the Game

Roger Prynne
08-06-2015, 11:44
Ah ha that's the old tyre/racing line bug, we used to get that on some tracks during testing but I thought it was squashed.

Holgersson Nils
08-06-2015, 11:48
I do not know, I'm not from the trade. I only know that I had a lot of problems and still have and I'm a bit annoyed if I'm honest. Stripes on the picture, xbox total crash, picture freeze, video issues. actually I would have times a code for a limited upgrade deserves. :)

Well errors come just before, make no accusations, I still get an upgrade code to reconciliation? :)

Tyre bug are usually set at 3 to 4 distributed on the track

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 11:49
Ah ha that's the old tyre/racing line bug, we used to get that on some tracks during testing but I thought it was squashed.

Are you sure about that? The stripes don't seem to follow the track shape/racing line (could be a perspective issue though).

Holgersson Nils
08-06-2015, 11:53
the stripes are always straight, no curves, and always run from the top at an angle to the track down

Holgersson Nils
08-06-2015, 11:55
where Ian Bell, he will give out a free time for code Limited as reconciliation. smile

Roger Prynne
08-06-2015, 12:03
Are you sure about that? The stripes don't seem to follow the track shape/racing line (could be a perspective issue though).

I've been looking for it on the WMD forums but can't find it at the moment.

So I've posted the problem on the WMD forums to see if we can get some help.

Holgersson Nils
08-06-2015, 12:24
I thought that's what you meant, so the controller isn't doung the force feedback function properly whatever setting you try and you can't feel what the car is doing, sliding or 100% grip.

Yes that's right. but not on all routes.

No One
08-06-2015, 15:45
try hard resetting your console if you haven't already.
unplug from the wall for 30 seconds and plug back in. then turn it on. it will take a little bit longer to start up than normal. this clears the cache, something the One is notorious for.

Holgersson Nils
08-06-2015, 16:03
I have clear cache but see for yourself, i think this is a defective light shader

Roger Prynne
08-06-2015, 19:42
The thing that bothers me is that no one else has reported this.

CPU M Rossi
08-06-2015, 19:48
I am not getting the back lines, they look like floating skid marks.
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/448/18424976350_50fd7d7601_c.jpg

beetes_juice
08-06-2015, 20:01
I am not getting the back lines, they look like floating skid marks.

The thing that bothers me is that no one else has reported this.

They have to be skid marks and they do/did have there own thread, it was to report on for dev's to correct but can't seem to find it, its listed on the known issues (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22315-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(PC)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-04-06&highlight=skid+marks). I have it happen on Catalunya but mine are only a foot off the track.

flymar
10-06-2015, 11:10
Screen from Stripes in the Game
What's the type of the session (Qualify, Practise, Race)?
I never saw something like that but... Once I went to quali after some Time Accelerationx60 I thought the skidmarks were bit too high. Nothing as extreme as on the picture. So right now my guess would be accelerated time messes accelerated skidmarks drawing and with Nords and its elevation changes the result is liko on the shot. Will try that after work.

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 11:18
OK, now we're getting somewhere. I'm calling a defective install and or kit/HDD here.

I've not seen this mentioned from about 350k users now on Xbox. Please if anyone else has seen it let us know.

If the skid overlay is up there, then there is a reasonable chance logically speaking that you're NOT getting proper car to ground contact readings.

I really would delete and reinstall everything. Ensure you get the patch and hard reset.

Actually, hard reset now just in case before going to the hassle of a reinstall.

Holgersson Nils
10-06-2015, 11:47
What's the type of the session (Qualify, Practise, Race)?
I never saw something like that but... Once I went to quali after some Time Accelerationx60 I thought the skidmarks were bit too high. Nothing as extreme as on the picture. So right now my guess would be accelerated time messes accelerated skidmarks drawing and with Nords and its elevation changes the result is liko on the shot. Will try that after work.

simple training. not training in a race.

Holgersson Nils
10-06-2015, 11:51
OK, now we're getting somewhere. I'm calling a defective install and or kit/HDD here.

I've not seen this mentioned from about 350k users now on Xbox. Please if anyone else has seen it let us know.

If the skid overlay is up there, then there is a reasonable chance logically speaking that you're NOT getting proper car to ground contact readings.

I really would delete and reinstall everything. Ensure you get the patch and hard reset.

Actually, hard reset now just in case before going to the hassle of a reinstall.

I have 5 times reinstalled. reset also. what to ask nor make? I have no other game problems. hard disk is not full. No external hard drive.

Why click with them always all like that. expect for a gift?

flymar
10-06-2015, 12:10
simple training. not training in a race.

This is over 2:20:00 in the free pracitise or 2:20:00 to go?

Holgersson Nils
10-06-2015, 12:13
This is over 2:20:00 in the free pracitise or 2:20:00 to go?

What do you mean ?

flymar
10-06-2015, 12:16
You have driven 2 hours in this session or you did just one/two laps and this is the countdown showing FP will last 2h 20

Holgersson Nils
10-06-2015, 12:17
it does not matter. time does not matter. strips are not always there. but if one comes, then come more.
really bad on the Nordschleife

Holgersson Nils
10-06-2015, 17:31
Found error for Gripp and fixed. Error found for differential and fixed. solution is simple but not logical. Now I can drive a car properly.

One can simply repair problem with grip and differential. under gameplay options in the help deactivate everything. I had it on realistic stand. therefore, it probably did not function. why I cannot say, but now it goes.

problem with stripes. has put back xbox. play anew installed and now wait

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 17:48
OK, shorthand. Nils' game is fine, he was running traction control and worried about not feeling the nuances of differential alterations. As you wouldn't!

Nils, you seem to be asking why you can't feel diff changes with TC on. TC will cut wheel-spin, diff feedback relies on wheel-spin.

Glad it's sorted. We never give up! :)

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 17:51
Hmmm... could this be a confirmation that the TC falsely works on all cars when aids are set to REAL?

I saw this mentioned earlier but Casey couldn't reproduce it. Might be worth a recheck by the physics guys?

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 17:52
Hmmm... could this be a confirmation that the TC falsely works on all cars when aids are set to REAL?

I saw this mentioned earlier but Casey couldn't reproduce it. Might be worth a recheck by the physics guys?

Let's not go there before we ascertain if he was running a car that ships in reality with traction control.

nissan4ever
10-06-2015, 17:55

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 17:56
Let's not go there before we ascertain if he was running a car that ships in reality with traction control.

He said that he was driving Formula A.

Nils can you confirm this?

Holgersson Nils
10-06-2015, 18:05
In German please translate.

Traktion kann ich zwar nicht spüren aber es geht trotzdem. Auf Spa merkt man das Differential auf der Nordschleife nicht. Aber es geht trotzdem. Dafür spüre ich nun den Grip, der Unterschied ist deutlich zu spüren. Der Fehler liegt unter Gameplay Option. Wenn dort real aktiviert ist macht die Traktionskontrolle alles unbrauchbar.

Yes Formeula A

Wegen den Streifen im Bild. Habe die Xbox komplett auf Werkseinstellung gesetzt. Alle Spiele gelöscht und Project Cars neu installiert. Nun muss ich abwarten.

Bekomme ich für meinen Aufwand das Modifizierte Carpack ?

Holgersson Nils
10-06-2015, 18:14
Glad it's sorted. We never give up! :)

Did I not claimed. But after all the problems I was just disappointed. have waited so long for project cars.

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 18:19
In German please translate.

Traktion kann ich zwar nicht spüren aber es geht trotzdem. Auf Spa merkt man das Differential auf der Nordschleife nicht. Aber es geht trotzdem. Dafür spüre ich nun den Grip, der Unterschied ist deutlich zu spüren. Der Fehler liegt unter Gameplay Option. Wenn dort real aktiviert ist macht die Traktionskontrolle alles unbrauchbar.

Yes Formeula A

Wegen den Streifen im Bild. Habe die Xbox komplett auf Werkseinstellung gesetzt. Alle Spiele gelöscht und Project Cars neu installiert. Nun muss ich abwarten.

Bekomme ich für meinen Aufwand das Modifizierte Carpack ?

He says that there are still traction differences between Spa and Nords for example but it feels better now. He also says that the traction control breaks the car handling if assists are set to REAL.

Formula A confirmed.

He's doing a reinstall now.

@Hans: Kannst du mir bitte einen Gefallen tun?
Bitte stelle die Assists auf REAL, Formula A @Spa. Jetzt teste bitte im Setup ob du einen Unterschied im Fahrverhalten merkst, wenn du die Traktionskontrolle auf 1% und einmal auf 100% stellst.

Translation: Hans could you please check if you can feel a difference in car handling when traction control is set to 1%/100% when assists are set to REAL?

flymar
10-06-2015, 18:21
I've done FP, P1, Q, W, R max times, lots of TA. No repro on DeLorean skidmarks:/

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 18:57
OK a gave this a go. I made the following observations:

Formula A, Catalunya GP, FP, Auto Clutch OFF, Telemetry HUD, car parked on s/f straight, full throttle and then dumped the clutch

Assists OFF

As expected TC does not activate.

Assists ON, TC activated

As expected TC does activate.

Assists REAL

default setup: TC does not activate
Set TC to 1% in pits: TC does not activate
Set TC to 15% in pits: TC does not activate
Set TC to 1% in garage: TC does not activate
Set TC to 15% in garage: TC does not activate

I also tested the UI:

1) Switched assists from OFF to REAL: TC does not activate
2) Switched assists from ON to REAL: TC does not activate

I tested the UI because when you hit escape to leave the menu, for a short time it shows different settings for the assists before it leaves the screen, depending on from which setting you switch to REAL.

Conclusion:

I can not confirm Nils' observations. The assists are working as intended in every setting I tried.
Keep in mind though, that I tested on PC and not on Xbox.

Roger Prynne
10-06-2015, 19:37
You did that test quick Bealdor.

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 19:48
You did that test quick Bealdor.

WMD QA testing made me quite effective I guess. :cool:

Edit: Actually writing that post probably took longer than doing the tests.

Holgersson Nils
11-06-2015, 09:02
4 strips again. all next to each other. forgot to write. I made seating position down. Formula A.

Xbox has been re-done. still no improvement.

I'm going to ask Microsoft. will say that they believe the Xbox software is wrong. will write that it is only on the console and not on her game. According to their statements.

Good Bye

Holgersson Nils
16-06-2015, 10:19
1) Doesn't feel the car at all on Nords. He can't feel the grip or how the rear loses traction. He's playing with the Xbox One controller and doesn't have this problem on other tracks. (I'm not sure if he has a controller issue or if it is a car issue).

4) Xbox Crash

please find and fix errors. no excuses please.
otherwise I am looking for a good lawyer. it's enough for me. I'm sorry.

Thanks

Roger Prynne
16-06-2015, 11:06
I am looking for a good lawyer
Sorry you are getting these problems but.....Really???

ao1977
16-06-2015, 11:16
otherwise I am looking for a good lawyer
http://banger.guitarworld.de/gfx/reactions/isnichwahroder.gif