PDA

View Full Version : Questions about pictures & videos

Drave
07-06-2015, 16:43
NB - This is purely regarding XBox One usage and NOT a PC nor PS4

I am sure these questions will have been asked before, but I have searched and cannot seem to find what I am asking. So please forgive me if I am replicating old ground.

* Can one take a picture whilst watching the race replay? If so, how?

* Once I have taken a picture and it appears on my driver page in the game.. can it be downloaded to my PC or be uploaded onto the net to be downloaded? If so, how?

* I have seen people mention video - can the video saves be downloaded or again uploaded on the net for download?

In Forza obviously one can find your own pictures and video on the Forza site in your own gallery...does Project cars have the same sort of thing? If so, where is it please.

Straight forward answers which address the actual questions which I have posed, will be much appreciated. Thanks.

TheReaper GT
07-06-2015, 17:09
The best option is to use the xbox screenshot and video feature to do the job. Here's how i do that:

Install One Drive, Upload and Upload studio on your Xbox. Open One Drive one time to set up your credentials
Screenshot:

In the replay pause , set up the camera to suit your screenshot need, with all done press the X-Box Button on your controller two times and press Y, it will take a screenshot, that you can see on the Upload app, highlight the screenshot on the upload app, press Menu button and select SHARE, send it to one drive. Now you can see it on you computer even via the one drive website or, in my case, with the one drive app, that download everything you upload automaticaly.

Video:

It's more work but I don't mind

after see something you feel like sharing on yur replay, press the X-Box button two times and then press X, it will save the previous 30 or so seconds, you can see it on Upload and Upload Studio. Don't mind if the video have something you do not want to share, you will be able to cut it off.

Open Upload studio, load your video, cut it as you wish, after finalize you will be asked where do you want to share your video, mark One Drive, click upload and that's it. Your vídeo will be in a Vídeo folder inside your One Drive page and in your app folder in windows or mac computer.

PS: I do not use kinnect so i can't help with voice commands but they will work to take screenshots or record vídeo.

Here is my One Drive folder so you can see how it looks when done: http://1drv.ms/1STnJND

Drave
07-06-2015, 19:09
SOi TheReaper

Thank you for those clear and concise instructions. I shall have a try to set that up.

Thank you for taking the time to reply, very much appreciated

ps. I do not use Kinnect either. My wife already thinks I am insane without me sitting here talking to a game console...

TheReaper GT
07-06-2015, 20:25
SOi TheReaper

Thank you for those clear and concise instructions. I shall have a try to set that up.

Thank you for taking the time to reply, very much appreciated

ps. I do not use Kinnect either. My wife already thinks I am insane without me sitting here talking to a game console...

Don't worry bro, if you need anything add me at xbox live and I can help you through the party chat.

Stang 23
01-12-2015, 19:23
Hello all,

Im new to Project Cars. I have been trying to take pics of Cars I wanted with paint jobs I like and during replays and it says to go to "Highlights Page" to view / thats where they are saved. But when I go there nothing comes up? What am I missing?

Plato99
02-12-2015, 16:31
Is it just me or are the screenshots from pCars always really dark compared to what's actually seen in-game?

Exup
03-12-2015, 15:21
Is it just me or are the screenshots from pCars always really dark compared to what's actually seen in-game?

I have exactly the same problem.... :-(