PDA

View Full Version : Forum Function - Specify Platform

Vittorio Rapa
07-06-2015, 19:00
Hello,
anyone is invited to (read: you really should) fill their lead platform (the platform you're currently using to play Project Cars) profile option, this will help us to identify the framework, especially in the bugs reporting posts.

The Platform can be specified by accessing the Control Panel (right upper corner) then Edit Profile (left list) and by specifying your Platform: PC / PS4 / XBOX1.

PS: if you use multiple platforms, specify your main platform (where you normally play PCARS).

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 19:03
Yeah good call Vit.... it's getting hard to identify who has what.

Siberian Tiger
07-06-2015, 19:58
@ All with this Information, we the WMD (and other Members) can help faster and with more precision.
So you can only benefit if you will fill this Field in :)

C6ckneyGeezer
07-06-2015, 20:24
Sweet! Good idea. Updating mine now!

Robbo-92
07-06-2015, 20:32
Well I've heard my preferred version has a few pressing issues :p

Ps, the a Wii U isn't an available option yet either ;)

C6ckneyGeezer
07-06-2015, 20:44

Tbh, compare the power of PS4 and XONE to the WiiU...I can't see it happening. It's not the devs fault,
I am sure in their eyes the more platforms it's on the better. But seriously the WiiU was not designed to fun this kind of demanding game. Mario Kart maybe, Project Cars no....

Robbo-92
07-06-2015, 20:48
Tbh, compare the power of PS4 and XONE to the WiiU...I can't see it happening. It's not the devs fault,
I am sure in their eyes the more platforms it's on the better. But seriously the WiiU was not designed to fun this kind of demanding game. Mario Kart maybe, Project Cars no....

I'll still hold out hope till it's finally and officially cancelled, I know it's not the dev's fault regarding the lack of power :)

For the record Mario Kart 8 is immense fun :D

LADY GEMMA JANE
07-06-2015, 20:50
Mine has always been correct

C6ckneyGeezer
07-06-2015, 20:55
I'll still hold out hope till it's finally and officially cancelled, I know it's not the dev's fault regarding the lack of power :)

For the record Mario Kart 8 is immense fun :D

Yeah never know might still happen. Yh gota love any Mario game tbh!

Pirategenius
07-06-2015, 21:32
What about if you have all 3 platforms??????

Bealdor
07-06-2015, 21:35

This:

PS: if you use multiple platforms, specify your main platform (where you normally play PCARS).

Pirategenius
07-06-2015, 21:38
Didn't see that was too busy playing

Roger Prynne
07-06-2015, 21:41

Put them in your sig.

Ryzza5
08-06-2015, 02:55
I can understand owning all of the platforms, but buying the same game 3 times seems a little more odd (at least for a non-WMD member). :)

JohnSchoonsBeard
08-06-2015, 20:00
I can understand owning all of the platforms, but buying the same game 3 times seems a little more odd (at least for a non-WMD member). :)

Oh I don't know. I managed to buy 2 copies just on the PS4. One limited edition pre ordered when first available and then succumbed to the draw of getting it 2 days earlier than mine would arrive by getting the digital preorder version off PSN. It was a worthwhile fritter too.

When I get a good enough PC I'll get it for that too. :angel:

Marcus_de_Tycho
10-06-2015, 08:49
I'm a WMD senior member playing pCARS on a PC and I bought PC Limited edition just for that small book which was inside.

But You wanna see something crazy? This is my Witcher collection. (http://rpgcitadela.cz/WitcherCollection.jpg) Yes, I have 13 copies of the first Witcher in different boxes (german steelbook is missing on the photo). And 8 different versions of Witcher 2 (including Xbox360 variant).

spavatch
12-06-2015, 13:42
No matter what most people say I can't wait to have it on Nintendo :friendly_wink:.

If you look closely there's an explaination below selection window: 'Specify the main platform used to play Project CARS'. As there can be only one MAIN platform you use most often (or only one FAVOURITE if you prefer it that way) you shouldn't have any problems picking one.

EDIT:

But You wanna see something crazy? This is my Witcher collection. (http://rpgcitadela.cz/WitcherCollection.jpg) Yes, I have 13 copies of the first Witcher in different boxes (german steelbook is missing on the photo). And 8 different versions of Witcher 2 (including Xbox360 variant).
And there I thought I was properly cranked having three copies of Total Annihilation :eek-new:.

dedmeet
18-06-2015, 23:36
My system specs are in my Sig. I am planning on upgrading my GPU to an NVidia 9 series w 4gigs

KrrishTM
24-06-2015, 13:35
Mobo: ASRock A780GXH/128M | CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9650 OC @ 2.6 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 4GB DDR 2
Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 (FOC @ 860MHz) - (Driver: 353.06) | Displays: 50" LCD TV 1920x1080 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz| PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1 | Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim brake mod (NO PROFILER USED)| OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Hi how to post rig like this ?