PDA

View Full Version : Why is this game #1 in the UK?

IrideGravity
08-06-2015, 00:38
But it's 12th overall for ps4 globally?
I guess a better question is why the US and everyone else are skipping it? UK and Europe appears to be driving bulk of sales. What gives? Noticed this game didn't have a lot of US players and the league over there has like 160 members while the club here in US has like 10-20.
Gamefly score is a 6? Meta users. 72. Meta critic 84. Guess the casual gamers are not interested at all I guess.
Just an observation really. Feel free to discuss whatever you want. Just thought it was interesting how UK driven the sales are.
Maybe, I should be in the UK where people like their gaming to come with a little more challenge.

daddyboosive
08-06-2015, 01:09
Because it's not made buy yanks. Yanks love a good overkill with pretty much everything. Like say Forza for example.

IrideGravity
08-06-2015, 01:17
Because it's not made buy yanks. Yanks love a good overkill with pretty much everything. Like say Forza for example.

I guess what kind of a response was I looking for right?
You guys love hating on yanks don't ya? Nothing wrong with overkill. Or that forza game. Or the Japanese one either. That's why they both sell well, GLOBALLY.

nhraracer
08-06-2015, 01:19

A bit out of line if you ask me!

POWERSNIPER
08-06-2015, 01:22
I'm loving here in the US!!!
Great game!!!

SpecialForcesST6
08-06-2015, 01:30

Because a lot of people already have Drive Club. That game is now pretty much flawless and honestly you really only need one racing game (I have both).

Another issue is that you NEED a wheel to get the most out of this game. A lot of people don't even want to spend another hundred on a controller to play the game. I think these things attribute the slower sales in the U.S. because most race fans over here follow Nascar. So the racing in this game does not really equate to the same kind of racing.

A lot of people are going to say you can't really compare apples to oranges because the two games are different. My response is, yes, ones a hardcore sim and the other a hybrid of arcade/sim. The truth is, they are both still racing GAMES. So they compete, and most people just don't need two racing games...Hardcore/arcade or otherwise. Racing, unless its Nascar, does not get the U.S. side fired up.

I'll enjoy both, as I JUST picked up this game.

jason
08-06-2015, 01:33
I'm loving here in the US!!!
Great game!!!

I'd assume it would be doing well in Australia , on the ps4 anyway not sure with Xbox and PC ... I hope it sells another million once a few patches are place and the realisation that this is the greatest racing game to ever grace itself on a console by a country mile .

Aldo Zampatti
08-06-2015, 01:38
I must say that marketing in the US wasn't as hard as in Europe.
And with future expansions, I'm positive that US will go out and wipe PCARS from shelfs

LordDRIFT
08-06-2015, 01:59

Silly argument considering GT and SONY for that matter get more love here than forza and MS respectively.

Neil Hopwood
08-06-2015, 02:11

Funny, The tire model was written by a guy in California and the one of the other main physics devs lives in Florida .

Terrell Olvera
08-06-2015, 02:17
I must say that marketing in the US wasn't as hard as in Europe.
And with future expansions, I'm positive that US will go out and wipe PCARS from shelfs

I agree about the future expansions and I think that the game has now done well enough to attract the attention of more license holders (for both cars & tracks). As it is, we have some great US tracks and Ford, so GM is bound to follow suit. Hopefully we can add the last few major iconic tracks (Circuit of the Americas, Sebring, Road Atlanta and VIR). Sure there are plenty more tracks out there but those are the major ones. Americans like Japanese cars too, I would say much more so than Europeans do, so the addition of the JDM brands would be a nice selling point.

If everything from World of Speed makes its way into Project CARS as both a road car and race car (where applicable) we will have all the cars we need. I am sure the team has an American strategy (an Asian one too).

Umer Ahmad
08-06-2015, 02:28
Funny, The tire model was written by a guy in California and the one of the other main physics devs lives in Florida .

And Vehicle Lead is from New Jersey

I think the USA aint the top place for racing games. First Person Shooters reigns here. Marketing push was also stronger in UK vs USA.

Psychomatrix
08-06-2015, 02:32
some guys I know they say the game don't have the cars they like. For americans are cars more important than tracks. If think in europe it's the opposite. Than a lot of cars are based on european motorsport. Gt3 class is in the us very new. And the fans prefer there gtlm cars. Than no indycar and real nascars. A lot of american simracers drive only one sim and in us is this iracing. It was a mistake to start without indycars and Indianapolis. I'm not sure if a dlc can compensate that.a lot of People don't buy a game for dlc.

Irishnewblood
08-06-2015, 03:26
some guys I know they say the game don't have the cars they like. For americans are cars more important than tracks. If think in europe it's the opposite. Than a lot of cars are based on european motorsport. Gt3 class is in the us very new. And the fans prefer there gtlm cars. Than no indycar and real nascars. A lot of american simracers drive only one sim and in us is this iracing. It was a mistake to start without indycars and Indianapolis. I'm not sure if a dlc can compensate that.a lot of People don't buy a game for dlc.

Good point and I think you may be right.

likewise
08-06-2015, 05:52
I live in Canada and not one of my friends here has the game, most don't even know about it because it's not even in
the stores ( I had to pre-order it). I talked about the MTL GP today at work today and they all looked at me "you actually
watch that!" Codemasters F1 2013 wasn't even released in North America... (download only)

IrideGravity
08-06-2015, 06:37
For me. I'm gonna pay for tracks first. Who cAres about a car? Speaking of which. Are we going to get to test drive these first before we buy on DLC? Haha. I can think of at least half the cars in this game I could care less about. And if a premium is being placed on cars. And the utility of said cars. Give me a test drive first. And an a la carte pricing structure please. Otherwise, I'll just get annoyed at pay to win and move on.

Circuit of Americas please. Yes please. And dont gouge me for it either. Give it to me in a palleteable Gran turismo fashion or I'm out.

Vic Flange
08-06-2015, 07:34
I think it hasn't sold as well in the US because it has right turns. :rolleyes:

oscarolim
08-06-2015, 08:25
I guess a better question is why the US and everyone else are skipping it? UK and Europe appears to be driving bulk of sales. What gives? Noticed this game didn't have a lot of US players and the league over there has like 160 members while the club here in US has like 10-20.
Gamefly score is a 6? Meta users. 72. Meta critic 84. Guess the casual gamers are not interested at all I guess.
Just an observation really. Feel free to discuss whatever you want. Just thought it was interesting how UK driven the sales are.
Maybe, I should be in the UK where people like their gaming to come with a little more challenge.

Too many tracks with corners and not enough old american muscle :p

Who knows? Maybe the american market is a more diverse market, whereas the European one geared toward racing?

chig88
08-06-2015, 08:35
I'd say it's because the UK is a motorsports hub. I'm not trying to say the UK loves racing more than any other country, but just look at the percentage of F1 teams operating out of the UK.

CHEN255
08-06-2015, 09:45
I'd love to see Sebring added to the list of great U.S. tracks already in PCars. Corvette and Camaro would be welcome additions too.

KK78
08-06-2015, 10:31
To me it is not surprising at all to find PCars is selling best in Europe, Driveclub is the same (US 0.3 million vs Europe 0.9 million) It has a lot more to do with the individual style of these games, the fact both have way more European cars in them and in PCars has way more European tracks. Then factor in the Americans have a plethora of their own motor sports that do not travel worldwide but understandably have a huge following in the States (NASCAR been a prime example) Things like F1, rallying, Touring cars and Prototype racing are barely represented over there, F1 is gaining more following but I'd wager it is still very small vs the 'home grown' racing disciplines.

So bearing in mind that having Nordschleife, Spa, Imola, Brands Hatch and the like is like the holy grail for European fans this may not be the case for many Americans which when coupled with the fact that there are fewer US cars in there it should be no surprise as to why Europe holds the bulk of the sales. Finally on consoles the US is historically more Xbox focused and Europe is more Playstation centric, thus as Sony have a lead in the console race it merely compounds the point as to why Europe was always gonna sell more copies of Project Cars

MysterG
08-06-2015, 10:37
Because it sold more than any other games in the UK
/discussion
;)

I think it's less a case of other areas skipping it, and more that other areas are less aware of it.
Hopefully that will change.

Roger Prynne
08-06-2015, 10:58
Didn't the game get released a lot later in the US as well, or am I mistaken.

John Hargreaves
08-06-2015, 11:45
I think it's definitely a fair observation that we have far more of the 'classic Europe' racing in at release, Spa, Imola, Silverstone etc but I'm sure SMS have plans for more a global feel, bringing in more American and Asian/pacific stuff too. I also think that as this content is added, it will be great to uncover tracks and cars that might otherwise have gone unnoticed.

Oulton Park is a track I'm familiar with as it's only a good hour from where I live, but I bet there are a few people who weren't that familiar with it that now really enjoy driving there. I'm sure the same will happen in reverse so I'm looking forward to the months ahead.

Dreco
08-06-2015, 11:52
Hungry GT fans.

Game has sold over 500k on PS4.

Shogun613
08-06-2015, 12:02
In my humble opinion, I think that the UK, and Europe in general, respect and love the finer points of racing more than anywhere else. It just always seemed that way to me.

JessicaWalter
08-06-2015, 12:07
Didn't the game get released a lot later in the US as well, or am I mistaken.

5 days later. i think pc was same day worldwide (not positive tho)

i think americans like more mindless killing and aren't as fond of deeper games with strategy and concentration. (as far as console users)

i could be wrong but that's the impression i get

edit: the more people say, "you have to try it," and, "it's incredible," the more americans will fall in line. that's how they operate.

Roger Prynne
08-06-2015, 12:20
Ah OK thanks.

Vic Flange
08-06-2015, 12:23

i think americans like more mindless killing and aren't as fond of deeper games with strategy and concentration. (as far as console users)

i could be wrong but that's the impression i get

edit: the more people say, "you have to try it," and, "it's incredible," the more americans will fall in line. that's how they operate.
I prefer "gee, that's swell" and "hey, that's kinda neat !". :cool:

HarryHoodlum
08-06-2015, 13:23

Wow only one post in, and a bigoted statement like that? Nice one, douchebag.

The reason this isn't selling well is because they had a marketing budget of $0, clearly. Not a single digital ad. Not a single banner on PSN. Not a single commercial. No posters in Gamestop. No preorders. No bonuses. No special editions. No product placement. Nothing whatsoever.

In a nation of 340 million people, you can't rely on word of mouth to sell a video game and expect it to be a blockbuster. There's a reason CoD sells millions of copies; they spend over 100 million USD on advertising.

Octane100
08-06-2015, 13:31
True that, it is the main reason why the game has sold so much on ps4 there is nothing in the way of serious driving games on the ps4 other than project cars, hence why such large ps4 sales.

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 13:32
True that, it is the main reason why the game has sold so much on ps4 there is nothing in the way of serious driving games on the ps4 other than project cars, hence why such large ps4 sales.

It also has to do with the fact that many more PS4 were sold than Xbox One (at least in Europe).

Raven403
08-06-2015, 13:39
So just reading through this thread the reason Pcars didnt sell well in the US is because we are all Crosseyed Rednecks who only like NASCAR and Killing people in CoD. Right so since I got that ignorant bullshit in my head let me say this, The game wasnt marketed here, Plain and simple, I saw not ONE poster for it, NOT ONE commercial, IF it wasnt for my own desire to know more I wouldve never heard about it until it released. Not to mention it released 5 days later in the US, then was so riddled with Bugs it probably turned alot of casual gamers off. You dont have to be a genius to see the game is Euro bias in track and cars, which is fine, But you wonder why its not as appealing in the US when there arent a lot of American cars/tracks either.

There are plenty of people in the US that are huge fans of Motorsport of all kinds, and if im not mistaken even the UK dipped their toe into the NASCAR waters......so easy on the judgements there. Pcars was heavily demo'd and marketed in the UK so thats why its popular there, plain and simple.

KK78
08-06-2015, 13:42
So just reading through this thread the reason Pcars didnt sell well in the US is because we are all Crosseyed Rednecks who only like NASCAR and Killing people in CoD. Right so since I got that ignorant bullshit in my head let me say this, The game wasnt marketed here, Plain and simple, I saw not ONE poster for it, NOT ONE commercial, IF it wasnt for my own desire to know more I wouldve never heard about it until it released. Not to mention it released 5 days later in the US, then was so riddled with Bugs it probably turned alot of casual gamers off. You dont have to be a genius to see the game is Euro bias in track and cars, which is fine, But you wonder why its not as appealing in the US when there arent a lot of American cars/tracks either.

There are plenty of people in the US that are huge fans of Motorsport of all kinds, and if im not mistaken even the UK dipped their toe into the NASCAR waters......so easy on the judgements there. Pcars was heavily demo'd and marketed in the UK so thats why its popular there, plain and simple.

Bit of an overreaction mate when arguably most of the posters here have highlighted very credible and non-offensive reasons as to why the game understandably would not sell as well in the United States- only the odd idiot (see poster number 2) resorted to stupid comments.

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 13:45
Let's not drag this into a US vs. RoW discussion please.

There are multiple reasons for the game not selling well in the US.
They were mentioned already but the main reasons IMO are the lack of advertisement and american content (cars and tracks mainly).

rocafella1978
08-06-2015, 13:52
weird to see, read and notice that there is more activity on other forums about Project CARS (game, bugs and problems) than here on the SMS/ WMD PCARS forum...hmm

siemens123
08-06-2015, 14:12

Maybe because they havent put in the game at release date the OVAL TRACKS, the INDYCAR and the NASCAR 15 cars ...
I almost didnt bought the game ,when i saw that the OVALS arent in the track list, 10 days before release , but i bought it for Formula cars and some European tracks. Ohhh and i'm European.
Hopefully the DLC with OVALS and INDYCAR will be free or it will cost under 10euros , otherwise bye bye PROJECT CARS and i'll be waiting for GT7 in 2016. I already paid 60euros for an unfinished game.

Dam351
08-06-2015, 14:45
Another issue is that you NEED a wheel to get the most out of this game. A lot of people don't even want to spend another hundred on a controller to play the game.

SpeciakForcesST6, I cant agree with you about needing a wheel to play. After taking time to adjust the stock ps4 control I'm totally loving playing with it. Unfortunately the stock settings they released for controllers did leave players believing in the myth that a wheel is needed to play.

I would say that if this was aimed at American players there'd be more Detroit steel on show. And plenty of different sized ovals to drive on. Laguna and Watkins are world famous tracks. And the stock car is the only real American style car, 9million horsepower in a body as big as a house, its not fun or interesting to people I know. But its there. Americans love them and I have enjoyed watching nascar so I understand they're appeal. However compared with British and European makes and models its fair to say its selling as it was intended to.

Btw I saw no advertising or posters anywhere offline for this game here in Australia too. And how many Australian cars and tracks are there? 1. And I love that I can try overseas cars at Bathurst. Just like the 12hr races we have here every year. A V8SC would be nice for 161 laps but I can get by driving one of the others just fine.

LADY GEMMA JANE
08-06-2015, 14:49
#1 in the UK because we Brits love it, simples :beguiled:

KK78
08-06-2015, 14:51
Another issue is that you NEED a wheel to get the most out of this game. A lot of people don't even want to spend another hundred on a controller to play the game.

SpeciakForcesST6, I cant agree with you about needing a wheel to play. After taking time to adjust the stock ps4 control I'm totally loving playing with it. Unfortunately the stock settings they released for controllers did leave players believing in the myth that a wheel is needed to play.

I would say that if this was aimed at American players there'd be more Detroit steel on show. And plenty of different sized ovals to drive on. Laguna and Watkins are world famous tracks. And the stock car is the only real American style car, 9million horsepower in a body as big as a house, its not fun or interesting to people I know. But its there. Americans love them and I have enjoyed watching nascar so I understand they're appeal. However compared with British and European makes and models its fair to say its selling as it was intended to.

I'd agree with that entirely, I don't feel a wheel is necessary to enjoy the game never mind essential which is a good job considering there are not enough wheels available. I'm loving the game perfectly well with a controller and while I'm sure some will get further immersion from a wheel I don't think it is a 'need'.

wyldanimal
08-06-2015, 14:53

The reason this isn't selling well is because they had a marketing budget of $0, clearly. Not a single digital ad. Not a single banner on PSN. Not a single commercial. No posters in Gamestop. No preorders. No bonuses. No special editions. No product placement. Nothing whatsoever.

In a nation of 340 million people, you can't rely on word of mouth to sell a video game and expect it to be a blockbuster. There's a reason CoD sells millions of copies; they spend over 100 million USD on advertising.

They were mentioned already but the main reasons IMO are the lack of advertisement and american content (cars and tracks mainly).

Why it isn't selling as well in the USA as in the UK...

In logical order

No Advertising...

No Digital Pre-Order

No LE Boxed set Pre-Order

No Advertising

Release in USA was later than UK, and we all got to read about all the Issues. so many of the sim drivers, might be waiting for the fixes to be applied before they buy.

After receiving Digital release, ( There was No Pre-Order), the promised Bonus content was not included, then we were told,
USA will get 1st chance to PAY for the content that was promised for free

Little USA focused content, compared to UK content ( Cars Tracks )

Style of Racing is not USA focused. (Nascar, Indy, Sprint car.... )

But, it is a racing SIM, that any serious sim driver, HAS to have in their collection..
If you don't already own it.. What are you Waiting For?

HarryHoodlum
08-06-2015, 15:08
It's all about marketing the product, and for a game that was crowd-funded, this can be next to impossible. Sure, most gaming outlets picked up the news stories (usually regarding delays and other negativity), but there was no hype machine behind it. In America, and I'm sure plenty of other places, if you don't push your brand right to the front of the line, no one is going to notice. We're exposed to something like 300,000 brand/advertising messages per day. Project Cars was virtually never one of them for me. The only reason I knew about the game was because I was desperate to find a decent racing game for PS4 when it first came out, and I stumbled across this title in my search. It probably cost them a ton of sales not having a "tile" anywhere on the PSN store until the game was actually released too.

You never judge a book by its cover. But without a cover, you wouldn't know the book existed in the first place.

LesOldham
08-06-2015, 15:32
Pretty much agree with Wyld with one addition. GT6 is at a low point right now (not very much attention from its fans and not very much activity on its forums) Thus the casual console racers are not really paying attention. Everyone in the SIM community over here knows about PCars but are justified in waiting until the wheel and crash issues are worked out. SMS is being very quick to address those issues so expect US sales to outstrip UK in the near future. I own PCars but it is on the shelf waiting for fixes. I can't really recommend it to my friends yet.

LordDRIFT
08-06-2015, 15:43
Has anyone thought that sales may be a that sales are affected because of the bugs and such.

MLT24
08-06-2015, 15:46
Hmm, so when I'm looking for a non-assist room and I can't find one I guess its all those UK boys playing a sim like an arcade lol. Joke. Seriously though, I get sooo tired of all those online lobbies playing this game like an arcade racer.

RobMUFC1987
08-06-2015, 15:51
Hmm, so when I'm looking for a non-assist room and I can't find one I guess its all those UK boys playing a sim like an arcade lol. Joke. Seriously though, I get sooo tired of all those online lobbies playing this game like an arcade racer.

Seems the serious racers in private lobbies. I was a full lobby yesterday, never dipped below 12 players. Host left and the new host restricted assists. The race finished with 4 people, even the host left

DozUK
08-06-2015, 15:57
i'll be waiting for GT7 in 2016

Good luck with that wait

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/13991/20150428/gran-turismo-7-ps4-release-date-delayed-until-2017-gt7.htm

mister dog
08-06-2015, 15:58
With a bit of smart advertising over the ocean for the Nascar/ Oval expansion DLC, i bet our American friends will run wild for this game (especially the Texans).

MLT24
08-06-2015, 16:07
Seems the serious racers in private lobbies. I was a full lobby yesterday, never dipped below 12 players. Host left and the new host restricted assists. The race finished with 4 people, even the host left

That's why we neef better filters in searching online lobbies. If us non-assist racers could find one another easier we could fill a room up.

HarryHoodlum
08-06-2015, 16:09
With a bit of smart advertising over the ocean for the Nascar/ Oval expansion DLC, i bet our American friends will run wild for this game (especially the Texans).

I honestly don't see people going crazy for fake NASCAR brands/drivers. People are passionate about their favorite drivers/sponsors/cars and there is a dedicated, licensed NASCAR game out there already.

It's like if they released Madden 2016 with a bunch of fake teams/players...no one would buy it.

Raven403
08-06-2015, 16:11

To be honest i think the fact that it released in Europe, then the News of game breaking bugs spread like wildfire, a lot of US customers (since they couldnt pre-order it on PSN anyway) didnt buy it. Im sure once its patched up it will have better success. I dont even think adding OVALS (which would be sweet btw) would make a huge difference, but adding INDYCAR and ALMS might. Daytona prototypes, the C7R, GT Viper those kinds of things to showcase the colony connection. Not to mention our neighbors to the North, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve and the Toronto street circuit.

JeyD02
08-06-2015, 16:11
More racers enthusiasts are from EU?

mister dog
08-06-2015, 16:16
I honestly don't see people going crazy for fake NASCAR brands/drivers. People are passionate about their favorite drivers/sponsors/cars and there is a dedicated, licensed NASCAR game out there already.

It's like if they released Madden 2016 with a bunch of fake teams/players...no one would buy it.

Well there's no real liveries for the GT series or any other ones in the game neither, yet people don't care about that. (Even though they aren't real the liveries are beautiful though, i prefer them over the real ones in many cases).

Raven403
08-06-2015, 16:24
Well there's no real liveries for the GT series or any other ones in the game neither, yet people don't care about that. (Even though they aren't real the liveries are beautiful though, i prefer them over the real ones in many cases).

Agreed, but the appeal of NASCAR fans is their loyalty to their favorite driver, (i think for most of them anyway) Myself I cant stand NASCAR (the way it is now) and am totally ok with the Old stock car being the only one we have in game, Just having one or two good ovals to race on would be sweet. I wouldnt be opposed to them Designing their own NASCAR modified tho. for all you who dont know what that is, its basically a NASCAR stock car without the body.......

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 16:44

I think it's more likely that they're racing with "Real" assists instead of no assists. You know, like the real race car drivers do it. :cool:

siemens123
08-06-2015, 17:03

That's true ,i would run that Formula C cars and old Nascar Stock like crazy every day on an oval. But we dont have an oval track or two in the game (atleast Daytona, Indianapolis and Texas would of have been nice to have at release day).

HarryHoodlum
08-06-2015, 17:50

I'm speaking directly about American NASCAR fans. I'm telling you, they will not buy a game to race fictional versions of their favorite "iconic" cars and drivers. This isn't a NASCAR-centric game, so it would be too little just to throw some fake stock cars on ovals. NASCAR is very different than GT3 in terms of culture.

LordDRIFT
08-06-2015, 18:20

2k did this one year after EA monopolized the pro license. It sucked. Same awesome game but just the thought of not being in the shoes of your sports heros really took away from the game.

LordDRIFT
08-06-2015, 18:23

Yes but the cars are real. If we had some ridge racer rides here it would be a different story. Livery doesn't have to be real especially since even IRL there will be decals by sponsors you've never even heard of. that and the livery here doesn't look corny (most of them anyway).

HarryHoodlum
08-06-2015, 18:27
2k did this one year after EA monopolized the pro license. It sucked. Same awesome game but just the thought of not being in the shoes of your sports heros really took away from the game.

Right, and your point about using "real cars, fake liveries" makes sense too. Like I said, so much about the NASCAR culture [unfortunately imo] hinges on the drivers, the sponsors and the cars. If you take those three things away, it's not NASCAR at all. I don't like NASCAR one bit, but this is how it is.

joridiculous
08-06-2015, 18:29
Of all i have seen played the game (youtube), all Americans complain about the same thing. To few cars, to hard. (They say the same on Dirt Rally: good game but its to hard to controlling the cars and there is way to few).
All of those are of course big players in Forza :rolleyes:

Raven403
08-06-2015, 18:42
Of all i have seen played the game (youtube), all Americans complain about the same thing. To few cars, to hard. (They say the same on Dirt Rally: good game but its to hard to controlling the cars and there is way to few).
All of those are of course big players in Forza :rolleyes:

ALL Americans huh. Good use of blanket statements, Im american, never once complained this game was too hard, and race with all Assists OFF, no matter what car im using, So maybe keep your trap shut.

HarryHoodlum
08-06-2015, 18:48
ALL Americans huh. Good use of blanket statements, Im american, never once complained this game was too hard, and race with all Assists OFF, no matter what car im using, So maybe keep your trap shut.

Meh...save your breath. People making blanket statements about a country 5-10x as large as theirs have zero credibility.

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 18:48
Am I talking chinese?

Let's not drag this into a US vs. RoW discussion please.

nhraracer
08-06-2015, 18:51
Am I talking chinese?

My first statement about the guy that started this debate(poster #2) said it all.

MiZtErNiCe
08-06-2015, 18:52
Nee Haow, lai po ting maow? bogga bogga shi :)

Raven403
08-06-2015, 18:55
Am I talking chinese?

No, but I get defensive, Im from NY its an instinct

joridiculous
08-06-2015, 18:57

Yes. each and every american i have seen played it complained about the same things. All of them was as i said, buig in Forza. You shut your gob.

Guilherme Cramer
08-06-2015, 19:03
I have only seen pC material when logged in to the PS Store through my PS4.

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 19:04
And... thread closed.

I'll probably reopen it tomorrow when (hopefully) everybody has cooled off and is willing to keep this discussion reasonable.

Edit: Sorry Guilherme, not your fault.