PDA

View Full Version : Helmet cam settings and experiences

MR o ONEPINCH x
08-06-2015, 12:13
i am loving the helmet cam in this game, i usually switch between chase cam and helmet cam. chase cam you really get the great sounds of the cars,

with regards to the helmet cams what settings are people using and what effects do the settings change to the view and feel etc ?

please post your fav settings and reasons i am interested in seeing other peoples set ups,

loving the game and this community !

looking forward to patch 1.4 ;)

psydeviant1
08-06-2015, 12:42
i use helmet cam view , i have not changed the FOV i have kept it standard for now , i have removed the helmet from the view and have look to apex set about 90% find this works ok for me

Olijke Poffer
08-06-2015, 12:47
Same for me, helmet removed but all the other settings up to 100%. I love it.. The POV is set to 85% And I have some speed POV altered

grrrillapmp
08-06-2015, 12:59
I like helmet cam but that look to apex be effing with me.

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 13:07

You can freely adjust it from 0 to 100.

MR o ONEPINCH x
08-06-2015, 13:36
Thanks for the responses guys (Y)

im gonna play around with the settings tonight, if i am right it sucks you have to keep messing with settings in the main menu then load a race to test them out, rather than having the ability to adjust race settings and adjustments on the pause menu in game ? to adjust settings you have keep quitting to main menu and adjusting ?

Schnizz58
08-06-2015, 14:59
Me too. I may end up disabling it. At first I thought it was pretty cool but sometimes I feel like I'm sliding through corners when really it's the look to apex feature.

Phishfinger
08-06-2015, 15:14
I love the helmet cam but in some cars the view is a bit awkward. To get it exactly as I like it I've mapped the 'seat up' to R3 and 'seat angle up/down' to left and right on the right stick.

I have look to apex set at about 80, I tried it maxed out but the effect was too distracting. I think between 60 and 80 is ideal and I like to leave the helmet visible for extra realism.