PDA

View Full Version : Unplayable.

Pompey1111
08-06-2015, 18:24
Right I'm really fed up now I want to crack on with the game now and was ready for a good few hours but I swear this game is unplayable, stuttering/ tripping is the problem. I've turned all the settings down to ethier off or low and it makes no difference.

I have a gtx 970 single card and I'm running in 4k I know what your gonna say but I swear some things wrong with this game I can play witcher 3, GTA 5 all in 4k with no problems.

Mahjik
08-06-2015, 18:39
What are you using for a controller?

Ian Bell
08-06-2015, 18:42
Second join under a different name to state the same thing.

Thread closed.

Mods, remove him.

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 18:42
Please post your system specs and ingame settings. I have no performance/stuttering issues at all with my GTX 970.

GBRC.C7
08-06-2015, 19:06
Second join under a different name to state the same thing.

Thread closed.

Mods, remove him.

Are you part of the World Wide Wobbly Police, CIA or B, MI5 or even MI7? you seem to have such power and be tied into the very core of our society at the uppermost echelons!

Now throw him into the shark infested lake atop your volcano headquarters (That the entire world population known the location of) and get beck to your scheme of world domination by only telling misinformed people things they don't want to hear.

oh, don't forget to have a body double standing by at all times in case someone with region takes offence to your (childish attittude / lack of understanding of game development experience / the fact that they never got Star Wars. Etc etc.)

I wish I was as childish, unfortunately I don't like fun.

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 19:07
Thread really closed now.