PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Clubsport Trophy - Road America AI car

Thingamejig
08-06-2015, 23:01
I took part in the practice tonight and managed to do a lap of 2:11.3 which put me top of the times. Not the fastest time but top is top, I was starting to get to grips with the Porsche anyway.

Shortly before the end of the session an AI car posted a lap of 1:33 something. The session ended with me in second place, a few seconds ahead of the third place guy, and miles away from first.

I did a search here and couldn't see anything similar. Is this just a glitch or a known issue?

Schnizz58
08-06-2015, 23:37
If you simulated to the end of the session and then an AI car posted a ludicrous time, it's a known bug.

Thingamejig
08-06-2015, 23:47
I completed the whole session without skipping, gave it a second try and had the same result.

Thingamejig
10-06-2015, 19:46
Resurrecting this thread for anyone who might have a similar problem in the future.

I did the practice session five times in total. The same issue occurred four times with the ai car being around 35 seconds a lap quicker shortly before the session ended (80% difficulty). The fifth time it didn't happen. I didn't change any settings, it just fixed itself.

No problem in qualifying and I'm doing the race tonight. Fingers crossed all will go well.