PDA

View Full Version : Audio Glitch Not In the Known Issues Thread

apexatspeed
09-06-2015, 04:00
This has happened to me twice in two days. My car will randomly sound different. It seems like the game loads the car with the wrong sound. I am driving the R8 LMS Ultra and it will sound like a completely different car. The transmission whine is louder and I can possibly hear things that make it sound turbocharged. It is quite strange. Can anyone else confirm this has happened to them?

Another sound glitch: This has happened to me in the Z4 GT3 and R8 LMS Ultra. When you run out of the gas the car just sounds like the engine revs are maxed out. It even continues to make the sound in the pit box. I had to mute the TV while I waited for the race to end.

Stephen Baysted
09-06-2015, 07:11
This has happened to me twice in two days. My car will randomly sound different. It seems like the game loads the car with the wrong sound. I am driving the R8 LMS Ultra and it will sound like a completely different car. The transmission whine is louder and I can possibly hear things that make it sound turbocharged. It is quite strange. Can anyone else confirm this has happened to them?

Another sound glitch: This has happened to me in the Z4 GT3 and R8 LMS Ultra. When you run out of the gas the car just sounds like the engine revs are maxed out. It even continues to make the sound in the pit box. I had to mute the TV while I waited for the race to end.

Thanks - that's the first report of the first one I've come across. Can you try to reproduce it - I.e. is there a particular car and track combo that makes this happen. Was hi his in career or free practice or what?

Any more info here very helpful.

Cheers

Elmo
09-06-2015, 07:22
Moved to PS4 - Technical Help & Support

Sprite20001
09-06-2015, 09:25
I experienced the same even it is not to often, most times i remember it was the pagani zonda r on brands hatch, complete crazy gone sound, totaly different as

I am also playing on PS4

Greetz

Stephen Baysted
09-06-2015, 12:38
Sprite - thanks - can you see if you can reproduce it for that car track combo please?

Pcars
09-06-2015, 14:18
I get it sometimes where the sounds go crackely on some cars.

LMP1 cars are crackely for me also other aswell, I will try and update one i remember.

Roger Prynne
09-06-2015, 14:37
I've got a suspicion that the sound on the PS4 is messed up at times, not from experience but from some of the reports on this forum.
I don't think I've read a complaint from PC users yet... I could always be wrong of course.

Sprite20001
09-06-2015, 14:45
@Stephen Baysted i can try to reproduce it tomorrow, if it occours again i will post an video.

Stephen Baysted
09-06-2015, 14:48
@Stephen Baysted i can try to reproduce it tomorrow, if it occours again i will post an video.

Great thanks!