PDA

View Full Version : online play

HellTaz
09-06-2015, 07:10
Okay everytime I look in the online section of the game there is only 1 or 2 races with only 1-4 players.
I have changed my steam download location to UK London as suggested elsewhere, in fact I have tried every download location yet I still only ever see a couple of races available. What exactly am I doing wrong or is there only 6 people who play this game online and Ive bought a turkey? I see lots of racing leagues that i could join, is this where everyone races? I am used to playing war games where 10s of thousands of people are playing at one time not 6 lol I would love to become more involved but besides community events where else can I race people? Im on a Pc with high speed broadband and using a wheel and pedals in a sim pit.
Thank you in advance for your responses.

Elmo
09-06-2015, 07:20
Thanks for the feedback - this will be addressed in the upcoming patch: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29158-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Upcoming-Patch-1-4-Release-notes

HellTaz
10-06-2015, 01:17
Seriously? thats it? So i cant play online until upcoming patch is released?

DUST2DEATH
10-06-2015, 01:20
Yup, thats it. Precisely why we need servers, not peer to peer hosted games.

Trust me, I feel your pain.

Flihp
10-06-2015, 02:57
wow, didnt expect to see someone else from Townsville :)

Phil

xxoxxGURUxxoxx
10-06-2015, 19:27
Peer to Peer hosted Games ar old concept and have many Problems Hoster Leave, Hoster Ping, Hoster Performance and and and