PDA

View Full Version : Positive Shoutouts [PC]

Umer Ahmad
09-06-2015, 12:12
Had some GREAT sprint races last night (~10pm chicago time) with about 10 guys. Buz murdock (long time WMD), Unyko (new guy), forgetting other names now.

Restored my faith in public MP! Great clean and serious racing the whole field.

Umer Ahmad
10-06-2015, 16:38
Josean_Ibiza
Painkiller
GTS-Calvin

Nice races with you guys today, I wish that Watkins race was 30 laps. 2nd (Josean) 3rd (Calvin) and 4th (me) finished within 2 seconds

Umer Ahmad
11-06-2015, 05:01
Longfellow Deeds
Migd29
shoey
321Respawn

all great racers I battled tonight

the "AOD" clan seem pretty decent too

xautos
11-06-2015, 17:35
had one hell of a scrap yesterday in a clean race on brno in the gt3 group with someone by the name of johnny7 (not sure on the full name but i did get that first bit), he was driving a porsche and i was in the mclaren 12c, it was an honest fair fight between drivers and both of us were matched on pace and gave each other plenty of racing room with a good number of passes between the laps. it was a fight for 3rd place.

Steve Dean
12-06-2015, 20:30
Going to give shout to this guy had some good fun messing around on silverstone with him/her assume a him :D

Spoonz #RealityKingz

Lucky I took a screenshot of his name as i wouldn't of remembered that :D

Umer Ahmad
20-06-2015, 00:47
Come on PC guy, name some good guys you've raced against! Recognize the good ones

Westbeef
20-06-2015, 10:33
I raced with some awesome fella last night

Westbeef :cool:

When I do some MP lobbies I shall come back with more names :D

MartinMWWebb
24-06-2015, 21:08
Went toe to toe with Daryl1586 this evening, cracking race. to top it off a podium finish for me :) Pic is another name I remember from the session also clean racer.

Keep it up guys - be good if a DB could be built on player recommendation - possibly a future project?

Edit: add OnyxD to the list :)

Umer Ahmad
24-06-2015, 21:17
Use STEAM for now to organize yourselves. I made like 15 new STEAM friends with good guys i raced since launch. But yeah good idea for pcars2

ian2726
03-07-2015, 18:35
Mister postman on XBOX one good close clean racing against him today.

Bealdor
03-07-2015, 18:59
Mister postman on XBOX one good close clean racing against him today.

There's a separate thread for XB1 players mate: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25749-XB1-Names-of-*OTHER*-Clean-Racers-%28not-you!%29

:)

gpk99
03-07-2015, 23:24
yes....not all of us are on MP to wreck..some of us are actually there for it's intended purpose...to race...(raises a glass and toasts the good guys online)

lifeofbrian
05-07-2015, 21:22
Had some good clean races with my new group members over the weekend. Kelderek, Jimortality and Fitzie.:cool:

MortICi
24-07-2015, 18:19
AOD guys seem to attract some decent drivers. For the most part I use the standard tactic of staying out of the way on the first corner and let the carnage happen. I dunno why people join do 30/15 min of quali to crash on the first corner and exit the game..... Seems like a waste of time in my opinion.

Either way Umer, I am in your neck of the woods so hope to cross lobbies with you one of these nights :D

AOD_WeDGE
31-07-2015, 01:35
AOD guys seem to attract some decent drivers. For the most part I use the standard tactic of staying out of the way on the first corner and let the carnage happen. I dunno why people join do 30/15 min of quali to crash on the first corner and exit the game..... Seems like a waste of time in my opinion.

Either way Umer, I am in your neck of the woods so hope to cross lobbies with you one of these nights :D

Thanks!

Several guys from today

Vanillatears
Fatnslow
mayseffect

Murt
31-07-2015, 01:48
Had some GREAT sprint races last night (~10pm chicago time) with about 10 guys. Buz murdock (long time WMD), Unyko (new guy), forgetting other names now.

Both of those guys are good clean racers

Motorhead Racer
01-08-2015, 05:24
Disappointed I am not here yet!! have raced under two names

[OOSH] Zanardi
[OOSH] Motörhead

Since others have done it, I would love to shout out my other [OOSH] friends, all good racers

Umer Ahmad
03-08-2015, 13:40
Mr.Bob <--good racer

He's in the orange McLaren in this video. Gave me a good/fair figh on laps 5 & 6, traded positions cleanly couple times.

http://youtu.be/v1vauupukCA

NutsMammoth
04-08-2015, 16:51
Mr.Bob <--good racer

He's in the orange McLaren in this video. Gave me a good/fair figh on laps 5 & 6, traded positions cleanly couple times.

http://youtu.be/v1vauupukCA

GG to both of you, nice driving :)
But damn, at 4:29, the driver in the RUF seemed very upset against the driver in the Bentley (something happened in the previous turn), Mr.Bob was lucky.

Umer Ahmad
04-08-2015, 17:47
Yeah i didnt like that. They both went off together on the final corner of the 2nd lap. Then we're racing nicely and dude (Ace-King) takes out 2 guys including the leader. But there was plenty of racing remaining, totally unnecessary in my opinion. I was getting ready for a nice 4-car battle but it was not to be due to someone's stupid decision. I wish people would just calm down, there are bugs in the game so it's not always someone racing badly or trying to kill you.

grizzlyman
05-08-2015, 03:15
A few great races tonight, mostly in the back of the pack. You guys know who you were and man I had a great time!

poirqc
06-08-2015, 02:07
*QGR*Chart_e

I join games where he's at sometimes, had a fight with him. Everything was clean!

QGR seems like a nice bunch.

poirqc
12-08-2015, 02:02
Grubic

Charger
13-08-2015, 06:21
Hey Poirqc you came into my server last night and I said Hi but you left before you got a chance to race, I was hoping to get a race against you, we were half way through but I couldn't respond as I was sliding round corners lol, come join again one night.

Charger
13-08-2015, 06:22
Sinoob, Rygel and a few others I forget.

Rygel
13-08-2015, 18:53
Charger is cultivating a great bunch of racers and should also be commended on his own good and fair racing ;) ...others include Crank, Roach, DeBuG, PlugZ and Schnullibacke

Charger
13-08-2015, 19:13
Charger is cultivating a great bunch of racers and should also be commended on his own good and fair racing ;) ...others include Crank, Roach, DeBuG, PlugZ and Schnullibacke

Haha, there you are, I didn't mention Crank, Roach, Debug and Plugz as we have raced for years and I thought it would be a bit wrong but yeah they are good, Schnullibacke is the one I couldn't remember he is good.

I am struggling lately with the fast racers coming in, must up my game a bit ;), stripped cleaned and modded my G25 pedals last night as the brake was spiking so hopefully I'll be back up there (that's my excuse), I would be better if I just put tracks and cars on that I liked but that would be boring wouldn't it lol, takes me out of my comfort zone ;)

I think the same cars works quite well so far, what do you think?

Welcome to the club by the way.

Rygel
13-08-2015, 19:54
Ha haa!.. I was registered here under a different name but changed it to my racing tag this evening so you'd know who I was!.. I don't think it would have been out of order to mention your mates.. A fair racer is a fair racer whether you've known them for 10 mins or 10 years!
Hope your pedal mod works out.. I did something similar recently as my accelerator pot needed cleaning and securing.. Better think of a backup excuse if it doesn't though! lol

Same car races do work well I think, until of course we get more expanded racing classes perhaps? (Pretty please SMS!) It's a level playing field and most often generates good close races ;)
As I've mentioned before, you guys always pick good combinations of cars/tracks and it's a welcome relief from the GT3's at Spa/ Monza etc.. But don't be afraid to include some of your favourites too..! You may well find that it's not just you that has a liking for them! :P

And just to add.. If anyone else reading this is looking for some good, FAIR racing, look out for a lobby with Chargers name as the title ;)

poirqc
14-08-2015, 02:38
Hey Poirqc you came into my server last night and I said Hi but you left before you got a chance to race, I was hoping to get a race against you, we were half way through but I couldn't respond as I was sliding round corners lol, come join again one night.

I saw that and i was wondering if it was you. I don't remember why i left.

Anyway, don't worry, we'll have lots of other chances!

Cheers! :)

Ralph B
15-08-2015, 16:49
Back from a 10 lap GroupA race at Snetterton300 with my Sierra. Not much people arround and after a few laps only me and annother guy named POOTLECHOPS in another Sierra left. In the first laps he lost a bit monumentum and when I realized, that we are the only ones left, I waited for him. After that it was a match equal as equal can be. First he chased me like mad. After I did a slight mistake, he really got me. After that it went vice versa. Tried a several times to overtake him, but he always had the right answer - in a more than fair manor! Great! No major mistakes from both sides, seldomly more than 4 or 5 carlenghts between us. In the last lap in the sharp edge after the Benson straight he did a mistake and spun. Unfortunately hit him and stalled my engine. He cold have been miles away after that, but waited for me and I think, he let me pass intentionally at the finishing straight.
Must say, one of the finest races on public servers ever for me, even it was only a two man show at the end. Really hope to meet this good and fair driver once again!

poirqc
07-09-2015, 22:54
gfspeed09, clean and fast.

Amik
26-09-2015, 00:43
Love the Graphics and realism in this game. The best car racer game i have played since the 90s.

Umer Ahmad
26-09-2015, 01:29
Love the Graphics and realism in this game. The best car racer game i have played since the 90s.

You're doing it wrong.

You are supposed to tell us OTHER good racers here.

BTW, you are not very popular...what is the problem?
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?39817-Amik-Problem

bigsilverhotdog
26-09-2015, 02:17
Diversion and misdirection is a common trolling tactic when confronted. Do not fall for it.

EvilM0nk3y
26-09-2015, 13:53
Had a few good races with Wolok and a few other in Formula C yesterday.
Bumps will and did happen but they were aware of those around them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MakdzjVMFWI

Xionax
28-09-2015, 21:30
Had a few good races with Wolok and a few other in Formula C yesterday.
Bumps will and did happen but they were aware of those around them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MakdzjVMFWI

Very nice Evil. Looks great. Did you use headtracking?

EvilM0nk3y
29-09-2015, 01:54
Very nice Evil. Looks great. Did you use headtracking?

Thanks. Yeah, using trackir 5. After a week getting use to it, I don't know what I would do without it.

Krus Control
30-09-2015, 14:52
Tsukki
LeveQ
RWB guys
lollygag
PvtStash
Walk-Y
apo
LooneyJuice

There are lots others but these are the only guys I can think of right now. All strong, clean racers that I've run into in my Pcars adventures.

Charger
30-09-2015, 17:01
Tsukki
LeveQ
RWB guys
lollygag
PvtStash
Walk-Y
apo
LooneyJuice

There are lots others but these are the only guys I can think of right now. All strong, clean racers that I've run into in my Pcars adventures.

Ah you are Sethonmeth, seen you a few times, good racing, come join anytime.

Lollygag has shown up in our server a few times usually when it's RUF's, it's like he can smell them lol, he is unstoppable in that RUF, would like to see his settings, we actually thought he was a bit suss at first but he races clean and puts in some fast times, don't let him get up front or he'll be gone!!

Krus Control
30-09-2015, 17:24
Lollygag has shown up in our server a few times usually when it's RUF's, it's like he can smell them lol, he is unstoppable in that RUF, would like to see his settings, we actually thought he was a bit suss at first but he races clean and puts in some fast times, don't let him get up front or he'll be gone!!

Yes I am SETHONMETH. lollygag is seriously good. If you let him get into his rhythm in that RUF he'll be gone. But if you put the pressure on he doesn't take it so well. My tip for racing lollygag, turn on the rain. His pace is just super developed in the dry. Don't know what he's doing honestly. Probably nothing special, just a fast dude I think. I have beaten him in the RUF in the dry BTW but it takes a monumental effort.

Xionax
01-10-2015, 21:53
Had some great races with 4 buddies of mine who are really great racers.
Rich1981, Jamppala, Tiberius and ccarnifexx

Amik
02-10-2015, 11:11
I had a number of great races With CaptainB yesterday. Hes able to handle his car With Extreme Precision and I really enjoy playing together With him.

Sankyo
02-10-2015, 11:25
I had a number of great races With CaptainB yesterday. Hes able to handle his car With Extreme Precision and I really enjoy playing together With him.
Sorry, but you and your demolition derby loving friends don't qualify.

Charger
03-10-2015, 01:24
SMOKN73 and Marcobruus tonight were very good.

poirqc
11-10-2015, 22:08
gaybag jones belongs to the clean racer category. A nice chap indeed.

Krus Control
14-10-2015, 13:40
pink_transience
SMOK
Transporter

Raced these guys yesterday. They're great.

ARSEBubba
15-10-2015, 07:36
Z1LLA
Sting
Marv.
Razor
reachmaster500

Had multiple good races with these guys and an awesome battle with Sting and reachmaster500.

Charger
17-10-2015, 01:01
So many fast racers tonight, you know who you are lol.

poirqc
17-10-2015, 13:18
Pulse + Oppylock333 + R500 Coswoth = fun races!

Added bonus for kickin Amik too.

Edit - Just had a race with sel.

He push my mind, not my bumper! Quick and clean!

teazr
21-10-2015, 13:05
Furianer
xav Scuderia
GambitDK
NBR_GT_Pasi20832
Ben.fr

Hope to add more soon. :)

thedarkjack
29-10-2015, 22:36
shoutout to FastD for a nice race in the new lanevo9

EvilM0nk3y
30-10-2015, 02:18
Packed grid on a 4 lap quick race around Sakitto. Went surprisingly well, except those caught in the 1st (2nd?) turn tangle. Good awareness from Angry Hamster and NoWhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX2iOk-D5Oc

Charger
14-12-2015, 00:45
All the AOD and RWB guys who did a 32 car race earlier, good clean racing, well done guys.

Chris12345
30-12-2015, 20:46
Great race just then with the boys from UKCD and AOD.

Umer Ahmad
10-01-2016, 20:03
Overclocked
TioHades
WagnerMatos (sp?)

Good guys i races with last night

WRX Curve
21-01-2016, 03:50
Just want to give a shoutout to some great GT3 series racers I ran into this evening:
Vauban
Sgt Haskins
OMG_1973
Dbo
And of course, MECZero (thanks for jumping the start; without it, I couldn't have won a race!)

These guys were fast, smooth, and clean. Really enjoyed the competition out front and I look forward to more!

Ralph B
14-02-2016, 14:09
Had a great race today at Oulton Fosters. Was fighting like mad with a driver named Catalys. Damn - this guy was driving agressive and fast. We changed position two or three times - but at the end he had the better end. But who cares .... I've lost without regret, as it was such a hard, but incredible fair battle. None of us touched the other, even we went only one or two meters behind or beside each other. That's racing that I like!

Charger
18-03-2016, 03:28
Altered State comes to mind, been a few lately.

Hamdridge
18-03-2016, 08:17
Shout out to all of the ESR guys, great start to the GT3 League. Nice battle between Truebrit, Hippo and myself midway through the second race.

poirqc
12-04-2016, 02:31
QGR.Paul and QGR Tiwi.qc, Nevs. I forget the others.

We just had a C1, Brand hatch GP that rocked! :D

poirqc
04-10-2016, 01:33
Grimeydog. The one and only! :D

Fast and clean.

GrimeyDog
04-10-2016, 10:19
That was a Epic Race/Battle!!! All 10 Laps to the Final Corner!!!
Poirqc You Know your Name has to be in tbis thread:victorious:

I havent had a Race Like that in Too Long...We Have Gotta Do that Again:yes: