PDA

View Full Version : Please help us to make pcars streamable and Broadcast suitable

Robert Gerke
09-06-2015, 12:45
Hi all,

that's a really sincere request.

We give away currently unfortunately incredibly potential for the project to keep pushing.
There are many things that I want and many others also expect you know it already.

But in all seriousness and sincere please .... we urgently need this 2 Features:

I really beg you, with all sincerity, give us the opportunity....to

- Please give us the opportunity that we can watch the whole race as a spectator.
All right, from the garage, if nothing else works.. And the TV camera can be used
and thus can switch to any driver.

- To be able to switch to in the replay to all drivers.

Please, we need urgently the ability to stream professional Races live TV Broadcasting quality.

Ian Please have mercy and help us here in this matter.

CBAVD
09-06-2015, 13:47
Spectator mode = Legend

ThreeAngryOwls
18-06-2015, 22:32
Definitely would appreciate this. This is a big feature for league racing, but additionally, it's would also be welcome for many of us who play multiplayer and would like to watch other drivers to learn from.

Diablo944
19-06-2015, 01:00
Or those who finish a race and have to stare at their own car for two minutes while the rest finish. Spectator mode would be awesome and alleviate a truly boring time for winners and leaders of multiplayer races who have completed the race.

RDogg
19-06-2015, 06:34
Title is a bit mis-leading, as Project Cars is already more than suitable for streaming. As is any other game.

MULTIVITZ
19-06-2015, 07:16
Not again! Whats this.....the thirty third time lol
Spectator mode=technically difficult with mixed result most would not prefere. You'd be a legend if you could get it smooth on the UK network lol
What wrong with the request? Whats possible with the request technically, would be a better question.

Robert Gerke
19-06-2015, 19:28
Hey, this is my Thread!

let him speak as freely as he wants ...

until we have a spectator mode, and when it will take months no matter.