PDA

View Full Version : Announcing Project CARS ON DEMAND

Rob Prange
09-06-2015, 16:58
PROJECT CARS ON DEMAND is our commitment to keeping Project CARS up-to-date with the greatest, freshest, and most critical content whilst also allowing players to pick and choose the cars & tracks they want - without being locked in to a pre-paid scheme.

Project CARS was built for the future from day one and with PROJECT CARS ON DEMAND racing fans around the world will be able to enjoy a continually growing and evolving experience throughout 2015 with continual free updates that improve and expand upon the original core game, free cars and vehicle liveries delivered at no extra charge, and additional content made available without the usual obligation to purchase a long-term season pass.

For much more details, check out the Project CARS website:

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/announcing-project-cars-on-demand

SK8RBOI
09-06-2015, 17:15
I don't get how this changes any thing, all you have done it made a web page giving people information about the DLC.

Can you explain how this changes anything?

TheReaper GT
09-06-2015, 17:35
I don't get how this changes any thing, all you have done it made a web page giving people information about the DLC.

Can you explain how this changes anything?

The On Demand program is all about the DLC, so the website is very on point.

TheReaper GT
09-06-2015, 18:03
"Grouped into Track Expansion Packs along with appropriate vehicles, players will therefore get access to the most iconic, beautiful, and contemporary locations throughout the year that continue to represent a truly global snapshot of racing around the world"

Does that mean that will be cars included in the track packs?

Bealdor
09-06-2015, 18:05
"Grouped into Track Expansion Packs along with appropriate vehicles, players will therefore get access to the most iconic, beautiful, and contemporary locations throughout the year that continue to represent a truly global snapshot of racing around the world"

Does that mean that will be cars included in the track packs?

Most likely yes.

JimBowL_
09-06-2015, 18:30
PROJECT CARS ON DEMAND is our commitment to keeping Project CARS up-to-date with the greatest, freshest, and most critical content whilst also allowing players to pick and choose the cars & tracks they want - without being locked in to a pre-paid scheme.

Project CARS was built for the future from day one and with PROJECT CARS ON DEMAND racing fans around the world will be able to enjoy a continually growing and evolving experience throughout 2015 with continual free updates that improve and expand upon the original core game, free cars and vehicle liveries delivered at no extra charge, and additional content made available without the usual obligation to purchase a long-term season pass.

For much more details, check out the Project CARS website:

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/announcing-project-cars-on-demand

I haven't yet to get this DLC, when is it releasing in USA on PlayStation 4?

Thanks in advance!

ingrobny
09-06-2015, 18:47
Hello.
Thanks for the 5 cars dlc for a reasonable price (just 29,- norwegian kroner), finally i got a chance to drive the Bentley Continental GT3 on PS4 :)

One question: Will the dlc cars be included in career mode? For example when i can choose diffrent contract offers, will it be a contract to drive the Bentley Continental GT3, or the Mclaren F1 GTR? (i really hope so)

Alan Dallas
09-06-2015, 18:59
Hello.
Thanks for the 5 cars dlc for a reasonable price (just 29,- norwegian kroner), finally i got a chance to drive the Bentley Continental GT3 on PS4 :)

One question: Will the dlc cars be included in career mode? For example when i can choose diffrent contract offers, will it be a contract to drive the Bentley Continental GT3, or the Mclaren F1 GTR? (i really hope so)

I think that would require a patch to include the DLC cars in the Career mode contract options. Unless it's picking the available cars you have access to at random. I can't remember how it works exactly off the top of my head.

mcbrew
09-06-2015, 18:59
Good question, i was just wondering the same.

nissan4ever
09-06-2015, 19:01
Great job SMS!

MisterO
09-06-2015, 19:04
Starting immediately, players that missed out on pre-ordering or getting hold of the Limited Edition of Project CARS will soon be able to purchase the Modified Car Pack and Limited Edition Car Pack from the Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox Games Store.

I guess this is gonna make a lot of people happy.

edit: Although "Starting immediatley" and "will soon be able" together in one sentence does sound a bit "funny" - but this may just be me not being an english native speaker.

JimBowL_
09-06-2015, 19:14
I think that would require a patch to include the DLC cars in the Career mode contract options. Unless it's picking the available cars you have access to at random. I can't remember how it works exactly off the top of my head.

Do you know when US is getting New DLC on ps4.. if it release on all platforms but not US isn't that a bit.. Idk false advertising.

Alan Dallas
09-06-2015, 19:16
Do you know when US is getting New DLC on ps4.. if it release on all platforms but not US isn't that a bit.. Idk false advertising.

It is available on all platforms AFAIK. I've got it on Steam. Maybe the US PS Store hasn't updated yet.

JimBowL_
09-06-2015, 19:20
It is available on all platforms AFAIK. I've got it on Steam. Maybe the US PS Store hasn't updated yet.

Thanks for a reply.. that's unlikely of Sony if DLC is releasing for all platforms but not in US. Doesn't make sense.. at all. Every other place around the world has DLC even Xbox has it in US. And EU AUS PS4 have DLC but not US.. sighhhhh not fair.

Alan Dallas
09-06-2015, 19:23
If Xbox Live in US has it and Steam has it and PS4 doesn't, then that's a Sony issue.

Edit: Yup just checked. Sony hasn't updated the Store page yet in the US.
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/project-cars/cid=UP0700-CUSA01338_00-B000000000001611

Xbox ONE has: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Project-CARS-Racing-Icons-Car-Pack/8ce4df15-cb4c-4fea-86ac-464cd1636c38

And Steam for good measure: http://store.steampowered.com/app/334772/

JimBowL_
09-06-2015, 19:27
If Xbox Live in US has it and Steam has it and PS4 doesn't, then that's a Sony issue.

No no no... U.S. PS4 doesn't have it. Everywhere else have this new DLC that owns a ps4. All my UK and AUS friends have this content on PS4 and U.S. doesn't. It's an outrage.. rediculous..

Alan Dallas
09-06-2015, 19:34
No no no... U.S. PS4 doesn't have it. Everywhere else have this new DLC that owns a ps4. All my UK and AUS friends have this content on PS4 and U.S. doesn't. It's an outrage.. rediculous..

Sigh, read my edit above. Sony has to enable it on the US store page. They haven't done it yet. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Bealdor
09-06-2015, 19:35

Sigh, read my edit above. Sony has to enable it on the US store page. They haven't done it yet. You're barking up the wrong tree.

It seems to be available now (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30289-Available-NOW-Racing-Icons-Pack&p=977923&viewfull=1#post977923).

Gausor
09-06-2015, 19:39
Thanks for this first DLC, but it doesn't set me in a good mood, that absoluteley nothing is downloaded after purchasing it. It's just unlocked in the game. At first i was wondering why the download doesn't start and after i started the game the cars just appeared in the game. This seems like the content has been in the game and you just set a paywall to unlock it. That's no good feeling at all. So, please "deceive" me next time and let steam downlad something that appears to be the DLC . Just for the better feeling and to avoid discussions about paying for something that is removed from game for business.

No Offense. You already made me a fanboy, and i like and appreciate your work. Just said for marketing issues. (Sorry for rusty english. We are ze Germans. Resistance is futile. :D)

Edit: And please add a little mark to new content ingame. Just a little flag or something. :-)

Alan Dallas
09-06-2015, 19:40
Here: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/project-cars-racing-icons-car-pack/cid=UP0700-CUSA01338_00-00000RACINGICONS

macto
09-06-2015, 19:56
Just noticed something - In the new McClaren when using bonnet cam, the rev counter is entirely white, there's no red limiter indicator.

Jabbar993
09-06-2015, 20:20
The "on demand" part sounds maybe too promising... But looking great so far!
One quick question - does this mean, that as there is for example a list of the most wanted tracks, will there be at least an attempt made by SMS to get e.g. the top three most voted?
Answer would be much appreciated, as it doesnīt seem to be anywhere :-)

flymar
09-06-2015, 20:25
The "on demand" part sounds maybe too promising... But looking great so far!
One quick question - does this mean, that as there is for example a list of the most wanted tracks, will there be at least an attempt made by SMS to get e.g. the top three most voted?
Answer would be much appreciated, as it doesnīt seem to be anywhere :-)I think that's the whole point:)

Jabbar993
09-06-2015, 20:27
I think that's the whole point:)

Iīd say so from the title, but Iīve never came across something like this in gaming world (although I play rather rarely to be honest), so Iīd be surprised if this was true. Letīs hope for any official response :-)

TheReaper GT
09-06-2015, 22:50
lol what is this? So on demand means that we will receive free patches and paid DLC. Wow that's new, no one ever has done this.

You've read just what you want to make your point. There will be free cars and new game parts/modes also for free.

ilmor
09-06-2015, 23:05
My interpretation. Nothing will be any different but On Demand sounds cool.

ImStylinOnYaBro
10-06-2015, 05:52
this is a bit confusing. seems like nothing is really on demand. and why lock into a season pass when having to buy all the dlc will make them more money? xD

FoxMulder
10-06-2015, 07:27
I don't get it either. What exactly is on demand here? It's all pre-planned dlc packs, cars and tracks, most of it is already finished or close to anyway.

Daynja
10-06-2015, 08:17
I think the point SMS are trying to make is that the player experience will not be hampered by paid DLC where other racers have had their experiences ruined by DLC introduced to the game and the community being split because ALL of the new cars/car series introduced were behind a DLC paywall locking you out of certain race types entirley unless you paid up. Here SMS will offer paid for DLC (which if judging by the DLC i just bought via steam will be cheap) but will also offer the non DLC buyers free cars that will fall into the same race category's as the paid for stuff so that non paid for DLC buyers can race with season passers/paid DLC buyers.

At least thats what it took from it.

ingrobny
10-06-2015, 11:26
lol what is this? So on demand means that we will receive free patches and paid DLC. Wow that's new, no one ever has done this.

For me, the on demand means that you don't have to buy dlc if you don't want to, i don't think the new 5 cars dlc is included in career contract offers, but i hope they will be. At least we don't need to buy season pass, we have the choice to buy individual dlcs :)

ingrobny
10-06-2015, 11:38
Thanks for this first DLC, but it doesn't set me in a good mood, that absoluteley nothing is downloaded after purchasing it. It's just unlocked in the game. At first i was wondering why the download doesn't start and after i started the game the cars just appeared in the game. This seems like the content has been in the game and you just set a paywall to unlock it.

Hello.

I bought the 5 cars dlc yesterday and i had to download it, but it was only 1,1 mb and it was installed in seconds, so maybe you didn't see it be installed?

TheReaper GT
10-06-2015, 12:10
They already stated that the models were in the game but not the physics, the download size on ps4 was 1.1mb,on xbox live was 9.5mb.

Didd31
10-06-2015, 12:26
Thank you very much for your work aimed a satisfying your customers and make your evolving product. Have new pay things ( in fact not very expensive ) is never a punishment but a pleasure when it is the software that one favorite. We (customers) do not doubt that Project Cars will become more and more fantastic and we ( fans ) know that is a lot of work for you.

bass2rez
10-06-2015, 12:45
Any news on forthcoming tracks as DLC? Thruxton and Knockhill would be fantastic additions to the track roster.

Thanks,
Steve

rockdevil123
10-06-2015, 13:06
Nice guys great job :DDDD

Woul'd there be any chance of riding on the Lausitzring in the future because it was one of my favourite tracks on a DTM game back on PS2.

But yeah it would still be a great game without it :P

JabuJubei
10-06-2015, 13:27
I'm sorry but I still don't get it. Maybe its a problem of language in my case.

Is On Demand just a "list" of available (or upcoming) DLC which can be downloaded for free or for money?

TheReaper GT
10-06-2015, 13:38
I'm sorry but I still don't get it. Maybe its a problem of language in my case.

Is On Demand just a "list" of available (or upcoming) DLC which can be downloaded for free or for money?

I think On Demand means you buy what you want of the said list, with no obligations.

loslogo
10-06-2015, 13:57
Has anybody been able to purchase the modified car pack for ps4 yet?

TheReaper GT
10-06-2015, 14:02
Has anybody been able to purchase the modified car pack for ps4 yet?
It's not avaliable yet. Only those who pre-ordered the game have it for now.

Mattyd
10-06-2015, 14:22
Are you going to start laser scanning tracks in the future?

PostBox981
10-06-2015, 18:32
I was quite confused as well. I first thought this was the monthly free car update that SMS promised as the community was waiting so long for the release of this piece of art. But now I find I have to purchase these cars... Well, I understand that developing extra cars takes some time and so costs some money.

Anyway, Iīm gonna buy these addons, as it is a reasonable price, I think. Thereīs just one question that keeps me busy: What happens if someone with a standard pCars installation enters a multiplayer game where somebody else runs one of these addon cars? Do you crash into an invisible car then? Or is there a black box on wheels runinng around the track? Or are these addon cars going to be blocked for online racing until the end of days? Anybody knowing the answer? I mean, there are already some DLC cars around since day one (eg. BMW M1). Thanks.

ykiki
10-06-2015, 19:29
I'm most intrigued by the mention of "Historic Locations" in the Project Cars On-Demand story. The old full-length Spa? Monza's oval? Through the woods at Hockenheim? I can't wait to see what comes of this.

Jabbar993
10-06-2015, 19:35
Furthermore, are the historic locations considered as new locations, or not? For example the aforementioned Spa, Monza or Hockenheim...

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 19:51
I'm most intrigued by the mention of "Historic Locations" in the Project Cars On-Demand story. The old full-length Spa? Monza's oval? Through the woods at Hockenheim? I can't wait to see what comes of this.

Good things come to those who wait. ;)

Furthermore, are the historic locations considered as new locations, or not? For example the aforementioned Spa, Monza or Hockenheim...

Most likely not. :)

satco1066
10-06-2015, 20:58
I was quite confused as well. I first thought this was the monthly free car update that SMS promised as the community was waiting so long for the release of this piece of art. But now I find I have to purchase these cars... Well, I understand that developing extra cars takes some time and so costs some money.

Anyway, Iīm gonna buy these addons, as it is a reasonable price, I think. Thereīs just one question that keeps me busy: What happens if someone with a standard pCars installation enters a multiplayer game where somebody else runs one of these addon cars? Do you crash into an invisible car then? Or is there a black box on wheels runinng around the track? Or are these addon cars going to be blocked for online racing until the end of days? Anybody knowing the answer? I mean, there are already some DLC cars around since day one (eg. BMW M1). Thanks.

i assume all dlc cars will be downloaded to all clients, but you can see them only in your list if you are a legal user.

thegt500
10-06-2015, 21:50
Thereīs just one question that keeps me busy: What happens if someone with a standard pCars installation enters a multiplayer game where somebody else runs one of these addon cars? Do you crash into an invisible car then?

I think, as long as the room host has the DLC and sets to identical cars, you can drive whatever he/she picks ?
I was in a room of friends last night where we were driving the Bentley GT3, BMW V12 etc etc and I didn't buy the Legends pack but the host had. As i understand it, you will have the data for the car already, but cannot access it in offline mode until you pay for it. As long as the host has them, you can also use them.

Bongomaster
11-06-2015, 01:08
Well, this Racing Icons pack was a pleasant surprise. Nice work on keeping that under wraps. I thought they were going to be the monthly free cars, so it looks like the car roster will really be beefed up. NICE!

My guess for the next free car goes back to being the Audi RS3 judging from the shape under the cover.

STaLLiOnO
11-06-2015, 02:23
I' d love to see Sebring, Long Beach and. Twin Ring Motegi

MrStef85
11-06-2015, 07:06
I've only Zandvoort Circuit will be added, i will be very satisfied!

PostBox981
11-06-2015, 12:20
Okay, so if I get this right now, ALL cars will be installed to ALL pCars users, so at least you can SEE other people drive these cars in multiplayer. And if you want to drive them yourself, you have to buy them. If so, that makes a lot of sense to me, as it doesnīt exclude you from any online races.

So itīs like real life: Sometimes I see a Ferrari pass by, but if I want to drive one myself I have to buy one. Fair deal.

Please correct me, if anything of my understanding above is wrong.

HLR Ghosty
11-06-2015, 12:23
Okay, so if I get this right now, ALL cars will be installed to ALL pCars users, so at least you can SEE other people drive these cars in multiplayer. And if you want to drive them yourself, you have to buy them. If so, that makes a lot of sense to me, as it doesnīt exclude you from any online races.

So itīs like real life: Sometimes I see a Ferrari pass by, but if I want to drive one myself I have to buy one. Fair deal.

Please correct me, if anything of my understanding above is wrong.

I jumped into a lobby the day they came out with the Bentley and people could see it fine even though they didn't have the DLC.

satco1066
11-06-2015, 12:33
I jumped into a lobby the day they came out with the Bentley and people could see it fine even though they didn't have the DLC.

So, this should be clear now.
Can anybody test, what happens, if there is e.g. an online race with "Bentley only". Can you apply, even if you don't own the latest DLC?

HLR Ghosty
11-06-2015, 12:37
So, this should be clear now.
Can anybody test, what happens, if there is e.g. an online race with "Bentley only". Can you apply, even if you don't own the latest DLC?

Yes, a friend jumped into a private lobby with me who I know does not have it but could drive all the DLC cars if I locked the lobby to that car.

Lagoa
11-06-2015, 20:18
Yes, a friend jumped into a private lobby with me who I know does not have it but could drive all the DLC cars if I locked the lobby to that car.

Lol... Not for long now..

RunningBiscuit
12-06-2015, 02:36
edit: didn't read the last page, answer was there

grimdanfango
12-06-2015, 14:59
This whole "ON DEMAND!" thing really smacks of pointless marketing fluff.
I think a lot of people here are more than happy to receive some free content updates, and pay reasonable money for more substantial DLC packs as they come along.
I really don't see the point of packaging up this entirely reasonable system and slapping a confusing/borderline-misleading brand label on it. Call it what it is... paid DLC.
We're big boys and girls (mostly) - we can palate the notion of paying decent money for decent content without needing to be tricked into it.

Remy1986
12-06-2015, 21:12
On the East coast US, PS4, got the patch, still no Racing Icons Car Pack. On Demand says its out now. Did I miss something?

Ian Bell
12-06-2015, 21:15
This whole "ON DEMAND!" thing really smacks of pointless marketing fluff.
I think a lot of people here are more than happy to receive some free content updates, and pay reasonable money for more substantial DLC packs as they come along.
I really don't see the point of packaging up this entirely reasonable system and slapping a confusing/borderline-misleading brand label on it. Call it what it is... paid DLC.
We're big boys and girls (mostly) - we can palate the notion of paying decent money for decent content without needing to be tricked into it.

I don't think anyone is being tricked. But I agree I don't like that 'On demand' message.

TheReaper GT
12-06-2015, 21:20
On the East coast US, PS4, got the patch, still no Racing Icons Car Pack. On Demand says its out now. Did I miss something?

Use the PSN Store website to buy it and than download on your PS4, sony things, you know.

Remy1986
12-06-2015, 22:33
Use the PSN Store website to buy it and than download on your PS4, sony things, you know.

Got it, thanks.

ImStylinOnYaBro
12-06-2015, 22:37

same w/ modified and limited car pack my brother does not own.

PostBox981
13-06-2015, 09:44
same w/ modified and limited car pack my brother does not own.

Okay, so the Name "on demand" is quite confusing, but the general idea behind is very much okay, donīt you think so? I donīt mind having all cars on my hard disk without being able to drive the ones I didnīt pay for. In the end it saves me from being rejected from online games in which these cars are included. So everything works pretty well even if I decide not to buy some of the cars on offer. Good Thing, stupid Name.

theitalian06
13-06-2015, 11:30
Just to point out some people are reporting access to some liveries from livery pack 2 after the 1.04 Update was this meant to happen or have you made a mistake.

Cheers theitalian

daywi64
16-06-2015, 15:07
I don't really get it, do they want the players to suggest cars, tracks etc. so they can sell these as DLC? If so, where to express one's wishes?

NemethR
16-06-2015, 15:23
I don't really get it, do they want the players to suggest cars, tracks etc. so they can sell these as DLC? If so, where to express one's wishes?

For Tracks:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22153-What-tracks-do-you-want-to-see-in-game

For Cars:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21910-What-cars-do-you-want-to-see-in-game

Its really Sticky-ed on top.

BanjoMaster
16-06-2015, 21:23
For Tracks:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22153-What-tracks-do-you-want-to-see-in-game

For Cars:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21910-What-cars-do-you-want-to-see-in-game

Its really Sticky-ed on top.

I'm not sure if that's what both these threads are for though. At least, nobody's actually said that the devs are taken any notice of what is in these threads, they may just be for fun?

grimdanfango
17-06-2015, 02:37
I don't think anyone is being tricked. But I agree I don't like that 'On demand' message.
Exactly, nobody *is* being tricked, yet the wording seems designed to hide the true and ordinary nature of some entirely reasonable paid DLC packs. There's really no need for it - Paradox have gone nuts with DLC expansions for their games, and very few people seem concerned about it, as ultimately - like Project Cars - their games are complete experiences from the get-go, and the DLC in question has clearly been worked on specifically to expand the game for enthusiast fans, rather than gated off from the base game to turn a quick buck.

Nobody minds being told straight when it's done properly.

(Well, somebody *always* minds, it is the internet. Next-to-nobody :))

COL0STOMIZER
17-06-2015, 08:33
Selling dlc when your game doesn't function on the xBone. Bet you guys are selling tons of that shit...

Bealdor
17-06-2015, 10:37
Selling dlc when your game doesn't function on the xBone. Bet you guys are selling tons of that shit...

Thanks for your detailed bug report.

Ian Bell
17-06-2015, 11:25

It's almost embarrassing how much we're making.

cornishbrooksy
17-06-2015, 11:33
It's almost embarrassing how much we're making.

I hope that's true and not your tongue in cheek humour...for a couple of reasons, but also means chance of more DLC for PCars1 if sales are strong...

Ian Bell
17-06-2015, 11:35
I hope that's true and not your tongue in cheek humour...for a couple of reasons, but also means chance of more DLC for PCars1 if sales are strong...

(We're doing ok) but, that DLC went out so cheap it isn't going to transform our profits.

MysterG
17-06-2015, 11:39
I'm not sure if that's what both these threads are for though. At least, nobody's actually said that the devs are taken any notice of what is in these threads, they may just be for fun?

We have launched Polls for tracks today too ;)

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?31421-Track-poll-Non-Historic

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?31423-Track-Poll-Historic

No guarantees that the "winners" will be included, there lots of reasons why that might not be possible, but unless we know what people want we can't try and make it happen.

BanjoMaster
17-06-2015, 20:46

No guarantees that the "winners" will be included, there lots of reasons why that might not be possible, but unless we know what people want we can't try and make it happen.

Cool, I saw that, already voted :-)

Are you going to put together a poll for cars as well?

Mattze
17-06-2015, 22:25

Yeah, polls! But multiple choice would be better ...

moving-target
18-06-2015, 14:07
(We're doing ok) but, that DLC went out so cheap it isn't going to transform our profits.

Just integrate the cars/features into career mode and I will buy EVERY upcoming DLC!

stux
19-06-2015, 06:09
Yeah, polls! But multiple choice would be better ...

Yes, would've preferred to be able to make 3 votes.

I would expect that'd be more statistically relevant really

Thebinnoyanno
19-06-2015, 16:50
Is there a free car coming this month?

lifeofbrian
19-06-2015, 17:09
I'm exited about the new content, but it's not much good until the FFB is fixed, right now all cars feel the same.

TheReaper GT
19-06-2015, 17:11
Anyone can say why in the US PS4 users can buy the modified car pack and XBOX 1 can't?
I wanna buy it. :DB)

amazed
19-06-2015, 17:44
Yes, there is a free car due in June.

Docholiday
22-06-2015, 18:37
Hey Guys.

I really enjoy Your creation !!!

I will buy any new contend (as long as the cars are racing cars of any period ;-)

But the most I hope for vintage cars ! All cars from 1925 up to today are welcome !!!

Please don`t stop the developement on ProjectCars for ProjectCars2 .

Cheers

Doc

McTheory90
23-06-2015, 08:31
FYI - If you were a Welshman, we would call you Allan Vegas; Allan Dallas if you lived in Dallas. If you happened to be called Allan Allan, we would call you Allan Twice, irrespective of where you lived. A Vegas GP would be fun, don't you think?

Siberian Tiger
23-06-2015, 08:39
Hey Guys.

I really enjoy Your creation !!!

I will buy any new contend (as long as the cars are racing cars of any period ;-)

But the most I hope for vintage cars ! All cars from 1925 up to today are welcome !!!

Please don`t stop the developement on ProjectCars for ProjectCars2 .

Cheers

Doc

Developement + Support will Continue on pCars 1 with a 40 Men Big Team :)

So there is still more things to come ;)

starshot89
27-06-2015, 09:35
Is there any update on the free car for June as the only 3 days left in the month.

Also if you guys could add some more DTM's in a car pack it would be very appreciated ;)

FS7
27-06-2015, 19:57
Also if you guys could add some more DTM's in a car pack it would be very appreciated ;)
DTM tracks would be welcome too (EuroSpeedway Lausitz, Zandvoort, Red Bull Ring, Ricardo Tormo).

Fanatest
27-06-2015, 20:20
Agreed :)

My favourite cars in PCars are the Merc DTM, Audi R8 LMS and the GT series Z4, M3, Ruf etc and would love many many more :)

I am not a fan of the road cars, enjoy the classics as they are fun, would love to see more touring, more oldskool (like the Capri/BMW) and some classic mini etc too :)

I'm really looking forward to the DLC, and in all honesty I would keep buying expansion packs for many years to come, not just for the few months planned.

Keep it coming SMS ;)

amazed
27-06-2015, 20:31

FA RACING 01
27-06-2015, 20:57

;) Forum too quiet tonight ? I really enjoy it.

ImStylinOnYaBro
28-06-2015, 04:08
@ Fanatest
i really enjoy those classic category A touring cars too :D i've been having a blast racing the merc and ford online. i'd like to see more of these added too

TheReaper GT
28-06-2015, 04:50
@ Fanatest
i really enjoy those classic category A touring cars too :D i've been having a blast racing the merc and ford online. i'd like to see more of these added too

The E30 bimmer is a lot of fun too.

Freestyler0908
30-06-2015, 09:50
Last day of the Month....

PsyAviah
01-07-2015, 08:47
Last day of the Month....First day of the new month... Thought it was included in the new patch, seems not?

SunBro
01-07-2015, 08:57
The next dlc will obviously be the ruapuna speedway pack:

Ruapuna Speedway from New Zealand

Audi R8 LMP900
Audi R18 E-TRON
Audi 90 IMSA GTO

Also obviously will be a little bit more expensive than "racing icons" pack.

TheReaper GT
01-07-2015, 08:58
The next dlc will oblivously be the ruapuna speedway pack:

Ruapuna Speedway from New Zealand

Audi R8 LMP900
Audi R18 E-TRON
Audi 90 IMSA GTO

Also obviously will be a little bit more expensive than "racing icons" pack.

I'll take the 90 GTO every day, bitchin car. :D:D

toreso
01-07-2015, 11:45
We don't have free liveries #2 and second free car.
The promise has been fulfilled, great job!

Bealdor
01-07-2015, 11:48

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?28658-ANSWERED-POST-481-free-car-2&p=1025126&viewfull=1#post1025126

TheReaper GT
01-07-2015, 11:49

You are easy off paw, the free car is in July and the livery pack is after that

lastrebel66
10-07-2015, 20:39
I'm so fed up with the crap. Its all ya get is announcements. Its a shame you guys
Have done started another game and haven't done nothing but lie about the dlc on the first PCs. Anybody in their right mind shouldn't but a dime into the new one until you hold up to your end of your bargain. That I'm guessing is why your hurrying up to get the funds is because you don't have the intentions of producing the dlc you say you are. We got first free car on release which should of counted as mays car. Were is the other two we haven't got?? Huh you know....June....July. The one we did get had to be purchased. I have several real good theory's as to what's happening here and intend to make a big deal of it if something doesnt start happening. I know how it all works and I'm about sure I know what's going on now. People can be easy to fool. You have a great game already so take care of the things at hand and the rest will fall into place. I enjoy the game....best I've played in along time other than issues that it still has like freezing completely and putting you where ever win you win. Seems worse to me but I could be wrong. You need to stand by what you tell people so they can not only have a game they can believe in but the developer to. Best I get is that it wasn't your money that made the game so quit acting like it was. Thank you and good day

TheReaper GT
10-07-2015, 20:40
I'm so fed up with the crap. Its all ya get is announcements. Its a shame you guys
Have done started another game and haven't done nothing but lie about the dlc on the first PCs. Anybody in their right mind shouldn't but a dime into the new one until you hold up to your end of your bargain. That I'm guessing is why your hurrying up to get the funds is because you don't have the intentions of producing the dlc you say you are. We got first free car on release which should of counted as mays car. Were is the other two we haven't got?? Huh you know....June....July. The one we did get had to be purchased. I have several real good theory's as to what's happening here and intend to make a big deal of it if something doesnt start happening. I know how it all works and I'm about sure I know what's going on now. People can be easy to fool. You have a great game already so take care of the things at hand and the rest will fall into place. I enjoy the game....best I've played in along time other than issues that it still has like freezing completely and putting you where ever win you win. Seems worse to me but I could be wrong. You need to stand by what you tell people so they can not only have a game they can believe in but the developer to. Best I get is that it wasn't your money that made the game so quit acting like it was. Thank you and good day

humpf...

PTG Ty1er Ward
10-07-2015, 20:55

Thank you for opening my eyes!!!!!! And to think.......all along I was mistakenly having a good time......

TheReaper GT
10-07-2015, 20:57
Thank you for opening my eyes!!!!!! And to think.......all along I was mistakenly having a good time......

Shame on you, enjoying an awesome game like this....

PTG Ty1er Ward
10-07-2015, 21:02
I have several real good theory's as to what's happening here and intend to make a big deal of it if something doesnt start happening.

Can you wait until I make some popcorn, to watch this action filled epic crusade unfold?

lastrebel66
11-07-2015, 06:06
Well at least they got one dummy eating out of their hand. Eating popcorn to beat that. You tend to your business and I'll tend to mine. For one know who your talking to before you go off rambling trying to look all cool mr project car. Number 2 if you have a prob with my opinion than maybe you should go somewhere else. I speak my opinion whether it matters or not and before I see someone lie and be dishonest with money I've invested you can darn well believe I'll spend night and day on any forum,site,fb page I can find to get my point across. Its my hard earned cash and I dont take mighty to someone jerking me around when it comes to it. So go eat your#%&$in popcorn and don't worry about my post. Unless your the main man for project cars (and with the dumb!!!! Replays I got from let's pray your not or were all in trouble)than you have not a reason in the world to reply to me.they have lied straight up and will continue to do so.Remember that when You have had enough.

lastrebel66
11-07-2015, 06:11
Hope ya get the point and can understand thru this auto correct. I usually go back and recheck it but didn't see this was really worth it. It is what it is

amazed
11-07-2015, 08:09
Got any more toys to throw out the pram?

MAARTEN
11-07-2015, 08:36
@ Fanatest

I agree, these along with the BMW M3 E30 is the ones i drive the most and they are sooo much fun :)

Goresh
11-07-2015, 10:06
Well at least they got one dummy eating out of their hand. Eating popcorn to beat that. You tend to your business and I'll tend to mine. For one know who your talking to before you go off rambling trying to look all cool mr project car. Number 2 if you have a prob with my opinion than maybe you should go somewhere else. I speak my opinion whether it matters or not and before I see someone lie and be dishonest with money I've invested you can darn well believe I'll spend night and day on any forum,site,fb page I can find to get my point across. Its my hard earned cash and I dont take mighty to someone jerking me around when it comes to it. So go eat your#%&$in popcorn and don't worry about my post. Unless your the main man for project cars (and with the dumb!!!! Replays I got from let's pray your not or were all in trouble)than you have not a reason in the world to reply to me.they have lied straight up and will continue to do so.Remember that when You have had enough.

Is that you Donald Trump? :)

maurice-pascale
11-07-2015, 11:24
Why no one here let someone post his own opinions?....when it is his opinion, then let him! Stop posting to it when it dont fit to yours!....i see always people here which dont agree with something, but i also always see people which fight against their opinions.....
if you guys would stop that something like that would never happen.......all this terrible words and fights here.......it is his opinion and i respect what he say, didnt mean i agree with it...but at this forum we must respect all opinions! And dont jerking someone which dont fit into the "good game line"....i see often here that all goes just about "brilliant game" but other opinions about it gets discussed hard

please stop that, it is not correct

Bartolo
11-07-2015, 11:32
Maybe it's just me
but
the almost negligible amount of dollars I've spent on any sim
that I own, I get paid back in a couple hours of racing.
Toss in all of the members who spend countless hours tweaking,
adjusting, offering their work for free to morons like me.
How could anyone be disappointed?

Machinist90
11-07-2015, 11:38
Hello.

nope

qwbufp
11-07-2015, 21:27
nope

Is it officially confirmed?

TheReaper GT
11-07-2015, 21:30
Is it officially confirmed?

Nope, Ian said they are working on some sort of integration, new contracts perhaps.

FoxMulder
11-07-2015, 21:36
I always thought it's a problem with implementing AI pathing for the new DLC cars, but then I realized that after a mp race the AI takes over and drives another lap and into the pits. I honestly have now no idea what the problem could be.

TheReaper GT
11-07-2015, 21:39
I always thought it's a problem with implementing AI pathing for the new DLC cars, but then I realized that after a mp race the AI takes over and drives another lap and into the pits. I honestly have now no idea what the problem could be.

AI already uses dlc cars in the race weekend. The problem is the system offering a contract that requires a dlc car to a player that do not have it. They are working on it.

PTG Ty1er Ward
12-07-2015, 16:50
Why no one here let someone post his own opinions?....when it is his opinion, then let him! Stop posting to it when it dont fit to yours!....i see always people here which dont agree with something, but i also always see people which fight against their opinions.....
if you guys would stop that something like that would never happen.......all this terrible words and fights here.......it is his opinion and i respect what he say, didnt mean i agree with it...but at this forum we must respect all opinions! And dont jerking someone which dont fit into the "good game line"....i see often here that all goes just about "brilliant game" but other opinions about it gets discussed hard

please stop that, it is not correct

I found the conspiracy theory talk a little comical, but you're right. Please accept my apology LastRebel66

maurice-pascale
21-07-2015, 09:42
"On demand" seems a bit useless now, at this time i get all the news about cars and tracks from some people which readed new cars and tracks in the game code....i think a bit more news and refreshes on the site would be good

MysterG
21-07-2015, 09:54
"On demand" seems a bit useless now, at this time i get all the news about cars and tracks from some people which readed new cars and tracks in the game code....i think a bit more news and refreshes on the site would be good

Not useless at all.

I bet you unwrap all your presents before the big day too. Don't you like surprises? :p

Fanatest
21-07-2015, 15:56
Not useless at all.

I bet you unwrap all your presents before the big day too. Don't you like surprises? :p

The Problem is he's not getting all his presents on "the big day" ;)
He got "told" about getting his present "on demand" but instead he is being teased, monthly, serialised, in dribs and drabs (like an old style TV show) :p

and every time the poor guy "demands" more info he gets flamed ;)

On demand is "all you can eat" "marathon" "Netflix/iPlayer etc" that ^^ is about as on demand as 56k dial up :p

Skrillex
26-07-2015, 09:56
Not useless at all.

Where is the "on demand"? I have all the updates and dlc but my home screen looks the same as it did from day 1 did I do something wrong?

The British 1st
26-07-2015, 11:46
Why are we having to pay for cars on PCARS 1 when there is only around 60 cars in the game !!!!! this screams "give me money" But PCARS does get some things right

Good things
. Good Ai
. Good weather system
. Good track list
. Good for just doing laps on your own

Bad things
. 16 player online (PS4 Xbox One)
. small car list
. Tire and fuel wear does not seem to be working
. No paint shop (Xbox One PS4)
. some time you can join a game but not go out on track or make a set up or stuck in a camera view and not be able to change it
. In game chats does not work (Xbox One PS4)
. very bad stock control scheme

This is not the Forza or Gran Turismo killer witch everyone was thinking. Project Cars is like Watch Dogs.... Overhyped and underperforming.

FS7
26-07-2015, 16:45
This is not the Forza or Gran Turismo killer witch everyone was thinking.
I've been following PCars since 2011 and I never ever saw SMS promise anything like that. They actually clearly stated that PCars was about realistic racing and that it was not their intention to compete with Forza & Gran Turismo regarding things such number of cars & upgrade/visual customization. People who thought PCars was going to be a FM/GT killer in that sense were clearly misinformed about what PCars is about.

Seps1974
26-07-2015, 19:15
Why are we having to pay for cars on PCARS 1 when there is only around 60 cars in the game !!!!! this screams "give me money"

This is not the Forza or Gran Turismo killer witch everyone was thinking. Project Cars is like Watch Dogs.... Overhyped and underperforming.

Nowadays all games have paid DLC and I'm very happy with it. I remember the days when there was no internet and DLC's, you had the game and that was it, so game's life was way too short.
The actual system suits everyone, if you want you buy the new content if not you just don't buy it. I can't understand why people always rant about paid DLC, devs don't put a gun at our heads and force us to buy it. For us it's a game, for devs it's a job and nobody works for free.

As for pCARS not being a Forza and GT killer I agree with you. It's not even fair to compare pCARS with other games, because pCARS took it to another level and it's even more astonishing as this guys are "freelancers" they're not supported by MS or Sony.

Sasquatch
26-07-2015, 19:48

This drives me mad. Forza and Gran Turismo are not "racing games", they're catch the rabbit racers with one a car collector focus and the other a car modding purse personalizer with a online focus. PCARS brought a proper racer to a console. Although GT's Wheel Support & FFB is fantastic.

Why are we having to pay for cars on PCARS 1 when there is only around 60 cars in the game !!!!! this screams "give me money"
I'll support PCARS DLC because it's not trying to fool you. No one complains about Forza's DLC, and to me that's sad. Because it's "optional robbery." FM5's Season Pass was $50. It's $10 a pack. 80% of the content in the six months was nothing but recycle models from the previous generation games with one or two new cars a month. Cars that could've easily existed before launch. Your two months of "give me money" DLC so far for PCARS is about 70% the price of 1 Forza DLC pack.

They did this with Forza Horizon 1, said new cars included with season pass. Gave you nothing but recycles from FM4 and it's DLC. Never again.

GT6 has been completely free with unconsistant DLC plan. People blew up complaining because most of it isn't what they want. But it never costed you an extra dime.

Seps1974
26-07-2015, 23:08
No one complains about Forza's DLC, and to me that's sad.

That's not correct... lots of people complains about Forza's DLC as they complain about all games paid DLC.
The thing I most like is when a studio releases a free DLC "you guys rock, you're the best" the next week they release a paid DLC "greedy bastards, not giving you more money, I'm selling this game"

Dean2
29-07-2015, 20:39
Just wondering if anyone knows where to find the release chart on the dlc if seen it before but can't find it anymore
Was sort of running from top to bottom but without dates ! Hard to explain

Thanks

TheReaper GT
29-07-2015, 20:42
Just wondering if anyone knows where to find the release chart on the dlc if seen it before but can't find it anymore
Was sort of running from top to bottom but without dates ! Hard to explain

Thanks213778

Dean2
29-07-2015, 20:53
That was quick thanks bud

Also do you know how accurate that is looks pretty official

TheReaper GT
29-07-2015, 20:54
That was quick thanks bud

Also do you know how accurate that is looks pretty official

It is official :)

Dean2
29-07-2015, 21:01
Good stuff just hope they make a few more to raise some money for more licences! Haha !

Alan Gamester
06-08-2015, 15:29
Just a small question on the On Demand program... on the official website it says that the Modified car pack was available with the other DLC on XBL PSN and Steam. I can not for the life of me find the modified car pack on steam anywhere. I would like to get my hands on the Zonda as I was not able to pre order the game. So in short I am sure I missed something going through all the posts on trying to find out the answer, any help would be appreciated.

Alan

MysterG
06-08-2015, 15:32
Just a small question on the On Demand program... on the official website it says that the Modified car pack was available with the other DLC on XBL PSN and Steam. I can not for the life of me find the modified car pack on steam anywhere. I would like to get my hands on the Zonda as I was not able to pre order the game. So in short I am sure I missed something going through all the posts on trying to find out the answer, any help would be appreciated.

Alan

http://store.steampowered.com/app/334771/?snr=1_7_15__13

Don't know why it never appears with the other DLC.

Alan Gamester
06-08-2015, 15:36
http://store.steampowered.com/app/334771/?snr=1_7_15__13

Don't know why it never appears with the other DLC.

You sir are a Legend thank you so much!

MysterG
06-08-2015, 15:41
You sir are a Legend thank you so much!

My pleasure.
That makes a change from the usual names I get called :topsy_turvy: