PDA

View Full Version : The small graphical glitches thread, please report.

mister dog
09-06-2015, 18:57
I think it would be a good idea to bundle all the small graphical glitches we encounter during gameplay. This as most people won't bother to report them in the main bug threads as they are small annoyances, yet it would be handy to give the devs a heads up anyway, so they can fix them quickly.

If this thread doesn't sink to the bottom like RMS Titanic, i shall update the OP regularly :)

I'm running my track details on ultra and shadows on high:

- On all tracks there is a glitch in the armco barriers on both sides about 50 meters in front of you, where a lighter area is formed. For example on the Mulsanne straight you notice it very clearly; as the car moves along the straight so do the shadows on the barriers with the first 50 meters being darker. It looks like headlight reflection is formed on them even though it is daytime and lights are turned off.

- Spa Francorchamps; when you exit Bruxelles and look at the bushes on the small hill in front of you, their shadows pop up with a delay each time during sunny weather conditions.

- Laguna Seca; after turn 1 the armco barrier where the trucks are parked glitches and details load too late.

- Imola; when exiting the Tamburello chicane you can see the outer piece of the armco barrier in front of you, pop up in the distance each time near the Villeneuve chicane.

mister dog
10-06-2015, 19:17
If this thread doesn't sink to the bottom like RMS Titanic, i shall update the OP regularly :)

http://31.media.tumblr.com/86fd0201d06a8ee4af53eb12113e2243/tumblr_mubtngcsQA1skaz3vo4_500.gif