PDA

View Full Version : Saving between sessions.

tclancey
09-06-2015, 19:50
Hi folks.

I hope the devs look through this forum, otherwise I'm typing my heart out for nothing!

Can we please have the ability to save the current race between sessions? If I want to have a race with all the sessions and max times and a bloody long 250 lap battle, I don't want to do it all in one sitting. I have tried turning the xbone off while pCars is at the end of a session, but things go wrong when I turn it back on. I've tried leaving the box on overnight but again it seems to lose connection with servers(?) and hangs on the load of the next session. It would also be great to be able to save a game during a session, it might not be possible to drive a 250 lap race in one sitting!

I'd just like to have a real race weekend, a practice on Friday, another on Saturday with the qualifying later in the day, then the warm up and race on the Sunday. Yes, I'm a sad git! In truth, I don't have much else to do at the moment.

ciderman9000000
09-06-2015, 20:10
You can already do this on Xbox. Just press Exit after completing any given session and the game saves progress.

flymar
09-06-2015, 20:21
I'm doing this just before the next session (pre race screen).

tclancey
26-06-2015, 10:26
Then how do you load the race again? I turn the xbox off, load the game again but there is no option to load the last race??

flymar
26-06-2015, 10:32
To be precise - you are asking about saving BETWEEN the sessions or DURING the session in the career?
When you exit at pre race screen the event will be your first when you choose to continue career. Saving during the session is not supported (yet, I hope).

tclancey
28-06-2015, 09:29
Sorry, I should have explained better. I'm talking about the Solo weekend, not the career.

Yes the career picks up wherever you left it, which is correct. However a solo 200 lap race at Le Mans is pretty much impossible to do in one sitting and I don't want to leave the xbone on all night. The ability to save at any point in a Solo weekend would be a great addition. Why do I want to run a 200 lap race at Le Mans? Why not!!

Ixoye56
28-06-2015, 09:48
I agree 100%, to be able to save between sessions and during pitstops in long endurance races is something I really miss in the game, a saving option would also give us an opportunity to fine adjust the AI performance between sessions like you can in career mode.

tclancey
30-06-2015, 11:28
Oh yes, I hadn't thought of that, the ability to tweak things between sessions would be a great addition.

PLEASE give us an option to save!!!

flymar
30-06-2015, 11:36
I agree 100%, to be able to save between sessions and during pitstops in long endurance races is something I really miss in the game, a saving option would also give us an opportunity to fine adjust the AI performance between sessions like you can in career mode.
While I think saving is needed feature for longer races I don't think messing with the AI strenght should be possible there.