PDA

View Full Version : g27 throttle all of a sudden stopped working

Clintrick
10-06-2015, 00:39
Have 25+ hours in the game, love it so much btw. :-)

Controller has been mapped out perfectly for a while, now the throttle just doesn't work. Works for other racing games.

From a dead start in 1st gear, the car will barely vroom every 3-5 secs or so and never get above ~3 MPH. (EDIT: This is with my foot 100% off throttle. Putting foot on throttle does nothing different.)

If I hold down the handbrake or clutch, all of a sudden it's like I have the throttle completely down. Let off, and it never takes off. Shifting gears gives another vroom and then nothing.

The controls are mapped and have been mapped just right for weeks, all of a sudden one day to the next, just stopped working.

Any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated. Love this game. :-)

Morgan Henstridge
10-06-2015, 03:34
Hi Clintric, have you calibrated the pedals in-game??

If so, does the Accelerator get to 100% ??

Aldo Zampatti
10-06-2015, 04:18
You can try selecting Keyboard as a control... Save that (go back to main menu) and then re-select G27. Also try what morgan said :)

Clintrick
10-06-2015, 04:44
I tried calibrating the pedals again, did nothing. The accelerator did go to 100%. Sometimes when I try to calibrate pedals some of them don't register, but eventually I get all three to work, think that is a separate issue. (I don't mind it.)

I tried setting it to Xbox One Controller and back previously, and it did nothing.

I don't know if it helps any, but when I first start up the game, I can change keybindings well... but after a failed attempt to race (stuck at the starting line), it'll say "multiple inputs detected" and won't allow me to reassign any keybinds.

Thanks for the replies too btw. :-)

Morgan Henstridge
10-06-2015, 07:02
What other controllers / peripherals do you have connected.

Clintrick
10-06-2015, 14:53
None other than a keyboard and mouse.

Mahjik
10-06-2015, 15:26
Try uninstalling and re-installing the Logitech Profiler software.

SphereOfChaos
10-06-2015, 19:05
Have 25+ hours in the game, love it so much btw. :-)

Controller has been mapped out perfectly for a while, now the throttle just doesn't work. Works for other racing games.

From a dead start in 1st gear, the car will barely vroom every 3-5 secs or so and never get above ~3 MPH. (EDIT: This is with my foot 100% off throttle. Putting foot on throttle does nothing different.)

If I hold down the handbrake or clutch, all of a sudden it's like I have the throttle completely down. Let off, and it never takes off. Shifting gears gives another vroom and then nothing.

The controls are mapped and have been mapped just right for weeks, all of a sudden one day to the next, just stopped working.

Any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated. Love this game. :-)

Mine (G27) does the same thing, ONLY EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. Like maybe every 10th time I play the game. But if I restart the game, it's just fine. Kinda sucks if you're in the middle of a long race. Not sure what's up with that. Otherwise, all good! :)

EDIT: I'll try the aforementioned things too.

Roger Prynne
10-06-2015, 19:34
Just delete the damn profiler and all you problems should be solved.

Gokhan
11-06-2015, 15:58
yeah dont use the profiler. Delete it, assign your every button to pedals from the beggining and then calibrate your pedals and steering wheel i hope it will work. Make us informed ;)

Aldo Zampatti
11-06-2015, 17:11
Being playing with G25 since LONG time, Profiler was always problem for me, so I've renamed it. solved.

So yes, get rid of it in the way you most like it to do so

Clintrick
13-06-2015, 06:00
Being playing with G25 since LONG time, Profiler was always problem for me, so I've renamed it. solved.

So yes, get rid of it in the way you most like it to do so

Thanks so much! Worked perfectly. No profiler and the game works 100%. Thaaaaaank you. :-)