PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS/Damage T300RS

JimBowL_
10-06-2015, 00:54
Since I've own my t300rs, I've had never played any other game besides project cars..

My wheel was getting damaged slowly but surely, day 2 of project cars my wheel started to calibrate real harsh, tough an loud due to the game bugs and glitches.

Today I heard a loud bang in my wheels base, clicking clacking noise.. got bad to worse QUICK.

I took a chance not so long ago disassemble my wheel, finding the shaft, fan, and motor was basically loose. Screws were out of place, completely off (unbolted). This unit you see in the photo is a huge impact to the wheel, very important part of the wheek, therefore it's the power supply of the wheel itself.. unfortunately I have to drill another hole for as I need the circuit board of the unit to stay put. Probably the reason of my harsh jolts and calibrating motions..

JimBowL_
10-06-2015, 01:07
Now, Im just hoping and waiting for the patch to be release.

ecstaticbrick
10-06-2015, 01:50
Seeing as how the wheel is less than a year old, I would send it back for an exchange rather than drilling holes in it!

LordDRIFT
10-06-2015, 04:17
What happened exactly? Can't tell from the blurry pics or your explanation.

Mattias
10-06-2015, 08:22
Looks like a defect unit. Having already drilled the holes, the warranty might not apply any more?

I'd try to call Thrustmaster or the place you bought it from anyway and see what they could do.

I have a T500rs with a much stronger FFB and I have had no issues with over 80+ hours of game play.
Not to mention all other racing games I've used it with.