PDA

View Full Version : DLC cars in career mode

LM24z
10-06-2015, 02:46
Can anyone confirm if you can get contract offers in career mode to drive any of the DLC cars? And/or can you drive them in invitational events? Thanks

Irishnewblood
10-06-2015, 02:56
I doubt you will get contract offers for any apart from the Bentley GT3 as that seems to be the only one of them that is in the tier's for career but that could change after the patch with the coming soon blocks on the bottom of the tier page.

The others I'd imagine will be invitationals, but I am really curious to know if we have to start a new career for any of this to take effect. I think we might as I have a career going in GT and accepted a contract offer to drive the McLaren after downlaoding the DLC and didn't see the Bentley GT3 on the grid.

Konan
10-06-2015, 04:12
I downloaded the limited edition dlc and shortly after allready got an invitationel for the BMW M1 whithout starting a new season or career...was in formula rookie at the time...i hope this helps?

moving-target
10-06-2015, 13:50
For me DLC would be pointless without integration into the career mode. Hope we will get some clarification about this soon...

LordDRIFT
10-06-2015, 14:44
For me DLC would be pointless without integration into the career mode. Hope we will get some clarification about this soon...

Isn't post #3 confirmation?

ads427
11-06-2015, 14:45
If you look at the classes of the cars in the Racing Icons Pack, The only car the would fit into a current class is the Bentley GT3. The other 2 classes are GT1 and LMP900. These last 2 could only feature in Invitationals as these 2 classes arent part of the current Project Cars career path.

I too am running my current career in the GT3 class and have yet to see a Bentley on the Grid. Hopefully these would be added in if I choose to do the season again once the current one is over.

mire2
11-06-2015, 17:41
If you look at the classes of the cars in the Racing Icons Pack, The only car the would fit into a current class is the Bentley GT3. The other 2 classes are GT1 and LMP900. These last 2 could only feature in Invitationals as these 2 classes arent part of the current Project Cars career path.

I too am running my current career in the GT3 class and have yet to see a Bentley on the Grid. Hopefully these would be added in if I choose to do the season again once the current one is over.
Ok, but when you start a career under the normal classes is a list with "comming soon", so with the next patches we will get all the new classes