bozcan
10-06-2015, 07:36
Community Ambassador: Participated in 20 Driver Network Community Events

This trophy would take too long. Please remove or edit

TrevorAustin
10-06-2015, 07:47

Just don't do it:) alternatively, on the basis you dont like it, i don't like career mode at all, please remove it.

MysterG
10-06-2015, 07:50
There are achievements for everyone nobody is forced to get them all.

rayh271
17-08-2015, 09:51
is there anyway of checking to see how many community events i have competed in???...........i want to get the Community Ambassador trophy...(complete 20 community events)....but dont know how many i have done so far?

KK78
17-08-2015, 10:23

It doesn't matter how long it takes but it does however need to work and it doesn't appear to be at the moment and with no way of knowing how many events you have done it is in much need of a little investigation from the Devs

rayh271
17-08-2015, 22:01
It doesn't matter how long it takes but it does however need to work and it doesn't appear to be at the moment and with no way of knowing how many events you have done it is in much need of a little investigation from the Devs

i agree yes...i want to get all trophies 100%.......i am just missing this trophy for 100% trophy completion....(i have entered every community event from first one up until now....and done clean laps in them).....and have worked and played hard to get all other trophies....so this trophy better work.....if this trophy is not possible it should be removed from the game

Rammstone
25-08-2015, 05:31
The problem isn't that it takes too long, the problem is that it doesn't work. Loads of people have completed 23 events now and the trophy hasn't unlocked. The devs need to address this issue