PDA

View Full Version : How to refound money

apachegabriel
10-06-2015, 10:46
Hi, im member of this project since 03-03-2012, and i want to get the money back, let me explain it:

At the start of the project you tell: when the game were launched, we give all of yours a part of the beneficts. Now i read than you retreat and give the initial inversion to us.

My question is how to do this, and i love the game, good work

Neil Hopwood
10-06-2015, 10:50
I'm guessing some one told you SMS canceled the return on the profits for wmd members

Well whoever told you that is wrong , the info is over of the wmdportal.com forums

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 10:50
Hi, im member of this project since 03-03-2012, and i want to get the money back, let me explain it:

At the start of the project you tell: when the game were launched, we give all of yours a part of the beneficts. Now i read than you retreat and give the initial inversion to us.

You've passed the WMD refund window. You're due to get all your money back, plus profit...

You really should take that over there for an answer but what was your member level? ie, how much did you put in?

Shepard2603
10-06-2015, 10:57
http://forum.wmdportal.com/member.php?44332-apachegabriel

Full Member he is.

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 11:04

OK so OP, here's what you get. All of your money back plus profit as per the WMD promise (those royalties start to hit us 3 months after ship date). All DLC we worked on with any part of your payment (45 Euro) for free. The game for free. Three plus years of development joys with us plus daily builds.

What else do you want?

TrevorAustin
10-06-2015, 11:09
Odd double post

TrevorAustin
10-06-2015, 11:11
Woh!

APACHEGABRIEL I'll refund your membership for you for exactly what you paid plus 10%, just need your paypal address, username and password!

apachegabriel
10-06-2015, 11:39
i only want the promiss of sharing beneficts was real.

I dont know what its now the policy, you return the money or share beneficts?

Thnks

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 11:40
i only want the promiss of sharing beneficts was real.

I dont know what its now the policy, you return the money or share beneficts?

Thnks

Both for you at your tier.

apachegabriel
10-06-2015, 11:40
I'm guessing some one told you SMS canceled the return on the profits for wmd members

Well whoever told you that is wrong , the info is over of the wmdportal.com forums

Ok, thanks, what i have to do to request it?

Thanks and sorry about that

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 11:41
Ok, thanks, what i have to do to request it?

Thanks and sorry about that

Nothing, as soon as it arrives (early August I suspect) we'll send it to you via paypal.
No need to be sorry for anything.

apachegabriel
10-06-2015, 11:43
Nothing, as soon as it arrives (early August I suspect) we'll send it to you via paypal.
No need to be sorry for anything.

ok thanks for all, but in some notices, they said that no beneficts sharing and only return the price of membership.

Thanks again and sorry for the drawbakcs

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 11:44
ok thanks for all, but in some notices, they said that no beneficts sharing and only return the price of membership.

You can trust me on this :)

Neil Hopwood
10-06-2015, 11:46
I'd really love to know who started the whole profit sharing has been canceled thing. I've seen it a bunch of places, but no clue where it started.

Ivan Dumalovski Janjusic
10-06-2015, 11:48

You'll get 2 thing, more money then what you invested and a valuable lesson (for free) to trust SMS staff, and not some random internet people :-)

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 11:49
I'd really love to know who started the whole profit sharing has been canceled thing. I've seen it a bunch of places, but no clue where it started.

It started with the FCA/FSA case.