PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience problem.

Highlok
10-06-2015, 10:58
Hello guys,i have the Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience and for some reason when i assign the throttle or the brake to the pedals it says that they are assigned to buttons on the wheel. It's like the pedals are the same with two buttons on the wheel and that happened suddenly when i got into the game.The day before it was working fine. Also when i try to turn,the car goes crazy like the steering wheel has infitite sensitivity or something (I try to adjust it but it doesn't help). Anyone knows how to fix those problems? Thanks in advance!

daddyboosive
10-06-2015, 11:10
With the wheel turning mega sensitive. Restart the game and try again. Its happened to me a few times with my Fanatec. So it must be a generic wheel bug. This game is awesome isn't it haha. Don't think I've played a game as buggy as this.

Highlok
10-06-2015, 11:28
It won't fix it,i tried it. And when i go to settings to calibrate the wheel,with the smallest turn it reaches to the max. Well the game is actually good for me except for this wheel problem that i have.

Highlok
10-06-2015, 12:44
I don't really know how but i think it's fixed now. I just launched the game and it's all fine again. I didn'tdo anything. Anyways thanks for the response!