PDA

View Full Version : Porject cars - Race Pro

morphi34
10-06-2015, 12:28
Does anyone else feel like this is Race pro on the 360 (simbins first disaster on the console) all over again with its great potential being ruined by lousy support? That game was amazing for its time but died a very quick death because of it. Back then I can see the cost of patching would have been hard to justify but with sales souring for project cars the slow response and some of Ian Bells comments are very bewildering.

Coincidentally, looking back through some of the old forum posts I can see it had many of the same issues/bugs being reported in project cars today! lol

HeeseyChelmet
10-06-2015, 12:31
eh, nope. I think the support here is too engaged to the community for it not go reach and exceed its potential. Stick around and you'll see my point

FA RACING 01
10-06-2015, 12:32
Does anyone else feel like this is Race pro on the 360 (simbins first disaster on the console) all over again with its great potential being ruined by lousy support? That game was amazing for its time but died a very quick death because of it. Back then I can see the cost of patching would have been hard to justify but with sales souring for project cars the slow response and some of Ian Bells comments are very bewildering.

Coincidentally, looking back through some of the old forum posts I can see it had many of the same issues/bugs being reported in project cars today! lol

Where have you been the last few weeks mate ? Looks like you missed quite a lot.

LADY GEMMA JANE
10-06-2015, 12:33
Occasionally i still play Race pro on the x360

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 12:36

Lousy support? Really?

Edit, ahh, I see you've just joined today, back from a ban most likely.

Remove him mods.

All the usual traits, a kick at me, some passive aggression, a swathing summation of how we've failed. .

Sik180sx
10-06-2015, 12:38

Coincidentally, looking back through some of the old forum posts I can see it had many of the same issues/bugs being reported in project cars today! lol Lol you are a right bellend me thinks

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 12:38
Lol you are a right bellend me thinks

And him, infraction.

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 12:40
Thread closed.

Idiots, we won't stop supporting the normal users. You can rejoin all you want, you'll be removed.