PDA

View Full Version : July track expansion pack

Motorized
10-06-2015, 12:44
Will it be the Indianapolis 500 expansion????

It would own so hard if this is the case.I will sacrifice 100 Renault Clios to the gods in your honour if it is Indy.

Toxic
10-06-2015, 12:46
I will sacrifice 100 Renault Clios to the gods in your honour if it is Indy.

No you bloody well will not!

'Remove him mods'

AfterAll14
10-06-2015, 12:46
3-5 oval tracks would be nice.

danowat
10-06-2015, 12:48

It would own so hard if this is the case.I will sacrifice 100 Renault Clios to the gods in your honour if it is Indy.

No, I think it's Ruapuna Park

MikeyTT
10-06-2015, 12:50

No you bloody well will not!

'Remove him mods'

I'll raise you the 100 Clios and add in Azure Coast.

DozUK
10-06-2015, 12:56
3-5 oval tracks would be nice.

3-5 oval tracks...... you mean a small one, a little bit bigger one, an even bigger one, a little bit bigger than the last one and a large one.

Just give one oval track and a scalable slider by distance. you can have as many as you like then :)

KK78
10-06-2015, 13:01
Them Clio's better no be V6's.........

And one oval would be nice but just the one ;)

AfterAll14
10-06-2015, 13:01
3-5 oval tracks...... you mean a small one, a little bit bigger one, an even bigger one, a little bit bigger than the last one and a large one.

Just give one oval track and a scalable slider by distance. you can have as many as you like then :)

You are wrong. Ovals are very different.

DozUK
10-06-2015, 13:04
You are wrong. Ovals are very different.

Is one a square?

OrenIshii BE
10-06-2015, 13:04

I think he means,
1 turns left, then another turns right, the next one should.....euhm turn up??? :p

edit:
I know oval are different, one has higher banked curves, another has more 90 degree turns with stretches of straight,
Ones oval, another again is more shaped as an ellipse!

schwertbogen
10-06-2015, 13:07
i don't get the point of oval racing. is it so hard to steer? How about train racing, could be interesting too.....

TheReaper GT
10-06-2015, 13:07
Them Clio's better no be V6's.........

And one oval would be nice but just the one ;)

I like them ovals with bacon in my breakfast :D:D

Is one a square?

I know they have a triangle, image the kind of chicken that come out of this thing.

AfterAll14
10-06-2015, 13:08
Is one a square?

The sharpness of the corners, the slope of the track, length - all this matters. Its different kind of racing from F1 or GT, those things that may look little for you influence a lot.

Linus27
10-06-2015, 13:09

HAHAHA you could confuse him and say reversible as well :) Turning right anyone :)

Roger Prynne
10-06-2015, 13:11
i don't get the point of oval racing. is it so hard to steer? How about train racing, could be interesting too.....

With a million cars doing 200 mph, 2" from each other for 200 laps, I think so.

schwertbogen
10-06-2015, 13:16
With a million cars doing 200 mph, 2" from each other for 200 laps, I think so.

have you ever seen formula 1 or wrc? thats driving.
ever time i see a oval racetrack i have to think of this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnutXjBt6LU

DozUK
10-06-2015, 13:18
The sharpness of the corners, the slope of the track, length - all this matters. Its different kind of racing from F1 or GT, those things that may look little for you influence a lot.

I do understand and respect that, I was just taking the opportunity to have a little joke :)

Pink_650S
10-06-2015, 13:19
l must say oval racing is really exciting, wish l could watch more of it.
My main problem are the commentators.

Alan Dallas
10-06-2015, 13:21

To answer the OP's question since the rest of you can't stay on topic.

Nope! Not the Indy content in July.

Motorized
ever time i see a oval racetrack i have to think of this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnutXjBt6LU

Road racing is for Grandmas and Sunday drivers.Drive slowly and keep braking.

The Indianapolis 500 is for race car drivers.

AfterAll14

You think that hitting apex on 50 mph is easier than on 200 mph?

TheReaper GT
10-06-2015, 13:22

Be in a steel box at 200mph and not being dead at the end is driving, no mater what class. I did a joke about the ovals before because I really do not enjoy race those tracks in games, but I really enjoy watch nascar, those race drivers are insanely brave, Drive a manual car with clutch and H shifter at that speed is for brave people.

Marrrfooo
10-06-2015, 13:23
l must say oval racing is really exciting, wish l could watch more of it.

And the commercial breaks....! That's one thing that American TV did not get right in comparison to Europe (in my opinion). I would not be able to stand having that many commercial breaks in NFL games - even though the game is more broken up than say football (no - it's not soccer). :)

In fairness, minute steering errors at 200mph with cars less than a foot from you makes for driving that requires big cojones. It's not comparible to non-oval racing - apples and oranges.

ToOSk3tChY

I sincerely hope not

schwertbogen

but you know that oval racing is just a easier form of roadracing right? still a racing but with less corners and less braking....

Motorized
10-06-2015, 13:25
but you know that oval racing is just a easier form of roadracing right? still a racing but with less corners and less braking....

When the Indy 500 is released I have a challenge for you.We will invite you to a full sim, full length race.Clearly you think it's so easy we will expect you to qualify first and win the race.Do you accept or are you all talk? :)

TheReaper GT
10-06-2015, 13:28

When the Indy 500 is released I have a challenge for you.We will invite you to a full sim, full length race.Clearly you think it's so easy we will expect you to qualify first and win the race.Do you accept or are you all talk? :)

That's what I am talking about, let's make it rain. :D:D:D:D I wanna see that. Make it official

schwertbogen
10-06-2015, 13:28

sure and i can watch a movie on a second screen so a dont get to much bored....

OrenIshii BE
10-06-2015, 13:29
Be in a steel box at 200mph and not being dead at the end is driving, no mater what class. I did a joke about the ovals before because I really do not enjoy race those tracks in games, but I really enjoy watch nascar, those race drivers are insanely brave, Drive a manual car with clutch and H shifter at that speed is for brave people.

This is what comes to mind :p
Drivers are brave indeed, on the edge of insanity sometimes.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/181ivbmu7t1jmjpg/original.jpg

schwertbogen
10-06-2015, 13:31

but they do know how to steer right? [Redneck Voice] "NO, THIS IS MY LANE, I WILL STAY ON IT !!!!"

TheReaper GT
10-06-2015, 13:32

hell yeah, imagine the face of that slow guy passing that crap pile and gaining two million positions auhauhua

Pink_650S
10-06-2015, 13:32
You think that hitting apex on 50 mph is easier than on 200 mph?

That comparison!

http://i.giphy.com/OjBocHTklyQda.gif

Motorized
10-06-2015, 13:33
sure and i can watch a movie on a second screen so a dont get to much bored....

So you accept my challenge?Good man, don't back out on me.I will record it and put the whole race on Youtube and this forum for everyone to see your "easy" victory.

schwertbogen
10-06-2015, 13:34
So you accept my challenge?Good man, don't back out on me.I will record it and put the whole race on Youtube and this forum for everyone to see your "easy" victory.

sure, and after that we can make a real race on a proper track? Maybe gt3 oder formula a?

Toxic
10-06-2015, 13:35

I know what you mean there. I put oval racing on the tele recently and all i heard was snoring - and the occasionaly drip of drool.

DozUK
10-06-2015, 13:35

I'm all talk, I probably wouldn't beat you in a straight line........let alone two straight lines joined by two semi circles

Alan Dallas
10-06-2015, 13:36

That sad truth is, there are some NASCAR "fans" that only watch the races for "The Big One." As seen above.

Motorized
10-06-2015, 13:38
sure, and after that we can make a real race on a proper track? Maybe gt3 oder formula a?

Stop changing the subject.You said oval racing was easy so I'm calling you out.When the Indy 500 for P Cars is out we are having a full grid (33 drivers), full length(200 laps), full simulation Indy 500 race.
We all want to see you qualify first, then go on to win the race.
If it's so easy like you think, what have you got to be afraid of hmmm?

schwertbogen
10-06-2015, 13:39
Stop changing the subject.You said oval racing was easy so I'm calling you out.When the Indy 500 for P Cars is out we are having a full grid (33 drivers), full length(200 laps), full simulation Indy 500 race.
We all want to see you qualify first, then go on to win the race.

i'm not changing the subject. we will make the stupid oval...

Pink_650S
10-06-2015, 13:40
I know what you mean there. I put oval racing on the tele recently and all i heard was snoring - and the occasionaly drip of drool.

Yea, its like all they are waiting for is "The Big One", and when it finally happens, they're only like "Oh! There's the Big One!". So silly :dejection:

l like me some passionate english, french and japanese commentators :)
Some germans are decent as well.

TheBaldReverend
10-06-2015, 13:43
If it's so easy like you think, what have you got to be afraid of hmmm?

Well, from what I can tell, the people who like oval racing also say things like "You sure have a purdy mouth" and "Squeal like a pig boy", so I think that's plenty to be afraid of...

TheReaper GT
10-06-2015, 13:44
Well, from what I can tell, the people who like oval racing also say things like "You sure have a purdy mouth" and "Squeal like a pig boy", so I think that's plenty to be afraid of...

Redneck card, well played. uhahuahuuhaa

I'm having a blast with that thread.

schwertbogen
10-06-2015, 13:46
Redneck card, well played. uhahuahuuhaa

I'm having a blast with that thread.

HEY i played the redneck card earlier ;)

Mafkees89
10-06-2015, 13:47
I do hope we get the ai fixed before any ovalracing is made possible... Just imagine having the ai turning in on you going into the 1st left, 3 wide at 200mph with 50 more coming up behind you... :onthego:

AfterAll14
10-06-2015, 13:48
I do hope we get the ai fixed before any ovalracing is made possible... Just imagine having the ai turning in on you going into the 1st left, 3 wide at 200mph with 50 more coming up behind you... :onthego:

I'm afraid fixing AI would take them much more time than we expect.

Motorized
10-06-2015, 13:48

The fact that you generalize and think that all people who like oval racing are stupid rednecks says more about your own lack of intelligence and maturity than anything else.

Pink_650S
10-06-2015, 13:50
The fact that you generalize and think that all people who like oval racing are stupid rednecks says more about your own lack of intelligence and maturity than anything else.

Like this post shows your lack of intelligence?

AfterAll14
10-06-2015, 13:52

I was one of those people in past. And then I tried some IRL games and got what it takes to get good results on ovals.

Umer Ahmad
10-06-2015, 13:53
Road racing guys flame the Oval racers....meanwhile Rally racers in the corner laughing at both groups.

What is wrong with you people? Can we not have a chance to experience all the major motorsports in 1 excellent game?

Pink_650S
10-06-2015, 13:55
Can we not have a chance to experience all the major motorsports in 1 excellent game?

Obviously not, where's the Rallye discipline? :)

Motorized
10-06-2015, 13:56
Like this post shows your lack of intelligence?

I was just responding to being attacked for the motorsport I like.If you like road racing fine , like whatever you enjoy but the moment someone says they like oval racing you get attacked with "its just turning left" or "you're a stupid redneck".If I get attacked I'm going to respond.

AfterAll14
Road racing guys flame the Oval racers....meanwhile Rally racers in the corner laughing at both groups.

What is wrong with you people? Can we not have a chance to experience all the major motorsports in 1 excellent game?

Why not? One type of racing makes it boring sooner or later...

schwertbogen
meanwhile Rally racers in the corner laughing at both groups.

ehh no, they aren't here. the are at the codemasters forum ;)

Pink_650S
10-06-2015, 13:58
I was just responding to being attacked for the motorsport I like.If you like road racing fine , like whatever you enjoy but the moment someone says they like oval racing you get attacked with "its just turning left" or "you're a stupid redneck".If I get attacked I'm going to respond.

Which makes you no better than the one that insulted you.

Aub
10-06-2015, 14:00
One is a triangle

TheBaldReverend
10-06-2015, 14:05

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh1sve2s9d1qg3ycwo1_500.jpg

Wow, such a sense of humour failure. I think you've really gone oval then top with this one. Anyway, I can see this just going round and round in circles, I'll stop it now.

schwertbogen
10-06-2015, 14:05
So I guess you're no better because you tried to insinuate that I lacked intelligence didn't you.Practice what you preach.

no, we didn't say that we are better, you said that. although you got down on our level to insult us...

afroguy
10-06-2015, 14:09
Is one a square?

http://i.imgur.com/utgan3A.gif

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 14:14
And another thread dragged into a pointless flamewar. Well done everyone.

Closed.