PDA

View Full Version : DLC but no patch 1.4 yet

Prophet216
10-06-2015, 12:56
I know lots of you are excited to have dlc and spend more money on a product that still is no more than a draft version. I on the other hand cant even begin to enjoy the game with all the flaws from ai, to weather, to pits, to tuning, to need i go on we all know how many issues we encounter. It makes for lame gaming, bland and adverage. No spice, carrear sux cuz of it, find myself doing quick race or free practice more than anything, to try to do more than that with 0 assists on and pits or weather or a cheater ai just is not fun. In short im disapointed to see an sttempt at our wallets again when the promised product still has yet to be delivered. A month later and the game is the same as launch day. What year is it? Surely werent late getting that dlc out tho, still no firm date for a patch. Ive gone from a extreme supporter of the game to honestly wondering if this game will ever be what it was described to be.

Raven403
10-06-2015, 12:57
:hopelessness:

Pink_650S
10-06-2015, 12:59
Have you seen the massive patch notes? They will fix a LOT. Maybe thats why it took them a month.
Now l suggest waiting and having a cup of tea. According to SMS the patch has already reached Sony.
Moaning wont speed things up.

DozUK
10-06-2015, 13:00
The patch (PS4) is imminent Ian Bell said earlier on another thread.

I'm happy with the state of the game at the moment knowing that the patch is imminent. There are problems that the patch will address but I still play it every night. It's not broken so I can't do this, so given this and the choice of new cars......yes please I'm happy to get these. The state of the game allows me to get great enjoyment playing this each night, I'm happy to do this with more cars.

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 13:00
The former has nothing to do with the latter. Please inform yourself (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30354-DLC-vs-Bugfixing-Discussion-%28from-Patch-1-4-release-notes%29) better before opening pointless rant threads.

Closed.