PDA

View Full Version : You moderators are week

Prophet216
10-06-2015, 13:21
Your infractions dont make sense, complaining over known issues because its lame to add dlc before making the game playable, inexcusable language for telling you to do your job because i said stop sticking up for the game. Community i just eant u to know thus group of telephone toughguys only lets people stroke them, no one badger them so dont expect to find much truth here... Only what they want said n u to here. Ilquick close my thread ({})

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 13:22
Your infractions dont make sense, complaining over know issues because its lame to add dlc before making the game playable, un excusable language for telling you to do your job because i said stop sticking up for the game. Community i just eant u to know thus group of telephone toughguys only lets people stroke them, no one bsdger them so dont expect to find much truth here... Only what they want said n u to here. Ilquick close my thread ({})

Weak.

Infraction for spelling mistake.

Prophet216
10-06-2015, 13:23
Thank you, trying to rush b 4 the thread gets closed

Ian Bell
10-06-2015, 13:27
Let me explain. You went off on a rant on a subject clearly already acknowledged and listed for fix.

You told SMS how to do their job (stop working on the forum and fix things!)

You abused your fellow members who like the game.

You told us to stop closing your threads.

Here's what will happen. We will ban your IP if you don't read the forum rules and behave so we have time for other members who have the decency to list their issues without abusing others.

Last warning.

Prophet216
10-06-2015, 13:28
Whats sad is i obviously want this game to come thru still and i am getting very fustrated with some of the mods. Thanks for the comic releif ian i was stressing there a lil

Irishnewblood
10-06-2015, 13:28
Jesus, listen we all want the game to be absolutely perfect. Any problems I've had I have posted so they could be put into the patch and actually just posted last night on something I noticed , that is far more productive than........wah, wah ,wah , wah , wah which is all people are seeing now in your posts. Play another game until it is fixed, take the dog for a walk , play with the kids, go for a real drive , there is a million other thing's that you could be doing instead of whinging and crying in every thread so maybe stay away for a while and wait for the patch.

Prophet216
10-06-2015, 13:39
Listen irish, ive waited a month, ive done my share, i dont want to be attacked by every mod and member on here because i have an opinion. They sold us lemons, and a month later they r selling sugar n u guys r all about it. I was disapointed to have new cars but the game still be a tornado. I know sony has the patch hopefully, but that does not retract from my point i wanted to stress. Its super annoying posting something then eveyone saying the game is not that broke when it clearly is where do u guys come from that everyone is just ok with the way things are playing out. I know we dont have much hope other than This game so we all want it to work out

Raven403
10-06-2015, 13:41
22 pages is the record, why not see if everyone can drag this argument out longer than that huh

MysterG
10-06-2015, 13:43
Listen irish, ive waited a month, ive done my share, i dont want to be attacked by every mod and member on here because i have an opinion. They sold us lemons, and a month later they r selling sugar n u guys r all about it. I was disapointed to have new cars but the game still be a tornado. I know sony has the patch hopefully, but that does not retract from my point i wanted to stress. Its super annoying posting something then eveyone saying the game is not that broke when it clearly is where do u guys come from that everyone is just ok with the way tjings are playing out. I know we dont have much hope other than This game so we all want it to work out

You lasted 11 minutes ...

It's how you express your opinion that counts.

Closed.

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 13:44
...I was disapointed to have new cars but the game still be a tornado...

And I told you your first thread that there's already a thread about DLCs and bugfixing. They are two completely different things.