PDA

View Full Version : Any chances that the game menu will improve?

Arislaf
10-06-2015, 14:24
As the tittle says, when you go to set up at options, there is nothing to explain you what is doing what on the game..

Bruno Alexandre
10-06-2015, 14:33
All the options or some specific section ?

Arislaf
10-06-2015, 15:02
Visuals and control is the most important.

Max Kelly
10-06-2015, 15:14
maybe it can be improved in selection of circuits and cars (liveries) :o

Cuba
10-06-2015, 16:57
In-race tire selection menu would be nice; same as F1 games. Also, in-race refueling option would be nice too :onthego:

Richard Steer
11-06-2015, 08:57
As the tittle says, when you go to set up at options, there is nothing to explain you what is doing what on the game..

All parts of the game will be improved in patches, in DLC and in future versions.
Unfortunately, this report does not contain enough information to be useful, nor to cause us to raise a task or bug relating to it.
Please review the posts on correct bug reporting.

Pressure Drop
11-06-2015, 10:01
I think he is talking about controller settings - explanations of what the different settings do (deadzone / controller filtering etc.)
and also visual settings (bloom, etc.)

I do agree it would be good to have a short explanation of what everything does as you hover over it, and also a picture of the circuit when choosing a track, and some information about that circuit.

However I have seen both these things mentioned in previous threads by other people, so I'm sure it has been noted by now :)