PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashing after a few minutes...

TheStig245
10-06-2015, 14:58
Hi Game is crashing all the time after only a few minutes if that. Driver's etc all up to date... anyone else having this problem. Weirdlt the normally stable F1 2013 is crashing all the time too...

doctharock
10-06-2015, 15:18
Hi Game is crashing all the time after only a few minutes if that. Driver's etc all up to date... anyone else having this problem. Weirdlt the normally stable F1 2013 is crashing all the time too...

If F1 is crashing as well then you may want to do some troubleshooting on your computer. Anytime you have crashes in different applications, then usually there is something going on with your machine and not the apps/games you are running. Hope you figure it out.

Roger Prynne
10-06-2015, 19:09
First of all you need to put your system specs in your sig so we can see your hardware... and then you might get some better help.

HBR-Roadhog
10-06-2015, 21:00
I would say start by checking the cpu temp as it may be getting to hot. A good cleaning may be in order.

TheStig245
15-06-2015, 14:49
Ok thanks guys I'm fairly sure the CPU is fine. The game seems to have no official support line or structure which very poor. :-)

Roger Prynne
15-06-2015, 19:28
Doesn't that tell you something?

Why would it necessarily be anything to do with pCARS.

The game seems to have no official support line or structure which very poor.

There's plenty of help here if you are just patient.

TheStig245
16-06-2015, 11:37
Well yes. It is very strange but I have no idea what to do. What to check. Obviously something's wrong. Elite Dangerous doesn't work now either and keeps crashing.. So yeah it probably isn't Project Cars itself, I have no where else to go. :-)