PDA

View Full Version : banishement Pcars server

V4TQ PrOxY lAs
10-06-2015, 15:16
hello everybody, can you help me please!!!!!!

Here are the problems encountered since the release of Project Cars:

Like many people I encounter huge problems on PCARS limited edition DMAT, since around two weeks I was "banned" servers, let me explain how we arrived at this conclusion:
Two weeks after the release of the game in the lobby for a multiplayer session I got an error message that appeared in the middle of the screen saying "You were disconnected from servers, please reconnect" something in the kind ... To my surprise my profile was still connected to the live (yes weird question), so I revived the game and when I press start to begin the PCARS menus (career, try free, ect ect ect profile) the game seeks seeks seeks but does not launch the menus! So I make an empty console cache, the same!
I decided to try another game DMAT (fifa 14) and the normal play starts I can play trankilou milou same for forza 5 (in cd this time) the game works perfectly well.
I therefore call Microsoft tells me that all is well at my profile to try restoring to factory setting, thing I did then reinstall the game once Microsoft credited my live account to buy the game ( indeed live in the market by looking for the game we could see the price 69.99, not the "start the game!" Another very weird thing scratch) and always the same thing until the game launches start for " start "and it always turns in a vacuum.
I explain my concern to a friend of my team told me that "you create a profile can see if it works!" thing I hasten to the game and MIRACLE walking nikel I play multi career without too many bug!
I recall microsoft that left me bandai phone num to call stating that it was their responsibility ... Fausse route !!!! Bandai tells me not having access to the server that only Microsoft can fix my worries Twisted Evil
I bought my TX racing wheel to full advantage of the game (the sensation is huge) but here is the 1.3 patch makes me around my steering wheel from left to right at the stop !!!!!
Yesterday the group of friends to handle constantly crashing his championship was cut and then come back and race the first 2 rounds have finished blazed me this game, big bug, ect ect ect disconnection.
I am disgusted with this game that is designed by gamers for gamers, I will rather say a good game for PIGEONS we are slammed for 70 in a game that was postponed to on many occasions, and which Above all is not finished at all (not finished so that the patches brings additional bugg the game!
Finally here is all the problem I have with this game but for me the worst is still my profile story still unresolved and that astonish me that to change with the release of the next patch!

Gamertag: V4TQ PrOxY lAs
Thanks sportingly

gookiecrunch
10-06-2015, 16:29
hello everybody, can you help me please!!!!!!

Here are the problems encountered since the release of Project Cars:

Like many people I encounter huge problems on PCARS limited edition DMAT, since around two weeks I was "banned" servers, let me explain how we arrived at this conclusion:
Two weeks after the release of the game in the lobby for a multiplayer session I got an error message that appeared in the middle of the screen saying "You were disconnected from servers, please reconnect" something in the kind ... To my surprise my profile was still connected to the live (yes weird question), so I revived the game and when I press start to begin the PCARS menus (career, try free, ect ect ect profile) the game seeks seeks seeks but does not launch the menus! So I make an empty console cache, the same!
I decided to try another game DMAT (fifa 14) and the normal play starts I can play trankilou milou same for forza 5 (in cd this time) the game works perfectly well.
I therefore call Microsoft tells me that all is well at my profile to try restoring to factory setting, thing I did then reinstall the game once Microsoft credited my live account to buy the game ( indeed live in the market by looking for the game we could see the price 69.99, not the "start the game!" Another very weird thing scratch) and always the same thing until the game launches start for " start "and it always turns in a vacuum.
I explain my concern to a friend of my team told me that "you create a profile can see if it works!" thing I hasten to the game and MIRACLE walking nikel I play multi career without too many bug!
I recall microsoft that left me bandai phone num to call stating that it was their responsibility ... Fausse route !!!! Bandai tells me not having access to the server that only Microsoft can fix my worries Twisted Evil
I bought my TX racing wheel to full advantage of the game (the sensation is huge) but here is the 1.3 patch makes me around my steering wheel from left to right at the stop !!!!!
Yesterday the group of friends to handle constantly crashing his championship was cut and then come back and race the first 2 rounds have finished blazed me this game, big bug, ect ect ect disconnection.
I am disgusted with this game that is designed by gamers for gamers, I will rather say a good game for PIGEONS we are slammed for 70 in a game that was postponed to on many occasions, and which Above all is not finished at all (not finished so that the patches brings additional bugg the game!
Finally here is all the problem I have with this game but for me the worst is still my profile story still unresolved and that astonish me that to change with the release of the next patch!

Gamertag: V4TQ PrOxY lAs
Thanks sportingly

I recommend erasing your cloud account (not just local saved or the Xbox.. entire saved data), and reinstalling the game.. download the extra content and the update after the game has fully installed. My game wouldn't progress passed the start screen.. this allowed me to play again (yay!) although I had lost all saved data.

OctoberDusk06
11-06-2015, 09:01
Wow....