PDA

View Full Version : [NO! WMD-style] :) Do I have to purchase the game again?

nsaneGTR
10-06-2015, 19:51
Hi all,

Sorry for the maybe silly or answered 100 times already question, though I did some searching in the forums and haven't found anything.

I may have missed something here, I purchased the game while in development. Well, I purchased whatever it was to be able to test the game. Now with the game being released, I have to re purchase it? Not even a discount?

Anyone able to clear this up?

Thanks! :)

Roger Prynne
10-06-2015, 19:53
You are better off asking this question on the WMD forum were it is more private.

Bealdor
You are a Team Member, that means you should get a 50% discount on Steam. But only if you activated the game on Steam before release. If you didn't do this you won't get that discount unfortunately.

MikeyTT
Depends on your level, but head over to the WMD forum and all the answers are in there.

E: Ninja'd somewhat

apexatspeed
10-06-2015, 19:54
You are better off asking this question on the WMD forum were it is more private.

That is interesting. Why is that?

MikeyTT
10-06-2015, 19:56
That is interesting. Why is that?

Because conspiracy!!

All the info about the tiers, and how to access the benefits etc, is there.

nsaneGTR
10-06-2015, 20:02
You are a Team Member, that means you should get a 50% discount on Steam. But only if you activated the game on Steam before release. If you didn't do this you won't get that discount unfortunately.

When you say activated the game on Steam before release, do you mean download it and run it?

I played it multiple times before release.

On WMD forums now, not all much luck at the moment, will keep searching I guess,

Thanks!

Edit: Errrrrrrr... When I add game in Shopping Cart comes with the discount. Go me for not checking the first obvious thing to check!

Sorry guys. Amazing response and support from this forum!!!

apexatspeed
10-06-2015, 20:03
Because conspiracy!!

All the info about the tiers, and how to access the benefits etc, is there.

LOL the secret chambers where they indoctrinate you into the cult:

https://misanthropology101.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/cultists.jpg

Switch the symbol in the back for a WMD logo. Hahaha I'm just kidding. :yes:

MikeyTT
10-06-2015, 20:09
How did you get hold of the logo on the secret WMD manual?

Bealdor
10-06-2015, 20:12
Edit: Errrrrrrr... When I add game in Shopping Cart comes with the discount. Go me for not checking the first obvious thing to check!

Sorry guys. Amazing response and support from this forum!!!

Glad you got it sorted out. Keep racing!

Aldo Zampatti
10-06-2015, 20:26
Title Changed