PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the Modfied Car Pack

Woodylicious
10-06-2015, 20:55
Hey,

I have a poblem with Steam and the Modified Car Pack. I purchased the game on Steam, but I dont have the Modified Car Pack, although I supported the Project Cars Game from the time it was crowd funding. I contacted Bandei Namco also as Steam, but they say to me, that I have to contact my seller to get the key for that pack.
I hope you can help me.

Regards
Mathias

Mahjik
11-06-2015, 02:01
When did you buy it? The Modified Pack was a pre-order bonus. If you didn't pre-order it, then you cannot currently get the Modified Pack.

Woodylicious
11-06-2015, 06:01
Well, I bought it a day after release. But I build on the fact, that in Steam I had all the DLC's confirmed as bought before the release of the game. And I mean, in theory I preordered the game because of the support in the crowd funding phase.

Regards

Mahjik
11-06-2015, 15:05
And I mean, in theory I preordered the game because of the support in the crowd funding phase.

This is a misunderstanding of the funding that happened prior to the release. There was an email sent out near the beginning of March which outlined the process for the release. It appears you missed this email or ignored it.

Woodylicious
11-06-2015, 17:27
Well, okay, so it seems I was too distracted. And there is no other possibility to get this car pack, right ?!

Woodylicious
11-06-2015, 20:10
Okay, got the info from the homepage, that there will be soon the option to re-buy the modified car pack. But i will also take the pack for free :D