PDA

View Full Version : Statistics... 2 races entered 3 resutls Online. :)

NemethR
10-06-2015, 21:34
Hello guys.

A few days ago sadly my profile wanished.
So with a new profile, I started a new career, and tonight we did a few online races. 3 to be more specific.

Yet for some reason on the statistics page it says I entered only 2, yet shows the results for 3.
(1 1st place, 1 podium, 1 other = 3)

Also I am sure this is a known issue, but the Free practices, and qualifying are counted towards races entered, but you can't win them. (I am sure this is not as intended)

NemethR
09-01-2016, 09:46
And 7 months later, still no response, still the same bug. - Does somebody actually care about the bugs we report?!
I mean addig together 3 numbers cannot be so hard to program...

10+25+99 = 134, not 124.
Its always the races won, that are missing...

Mezzanine
09-01-2016, 11:29
Hello NemethR,

I also hate the loads of bugs in this game but I think this is no bug:
The 124 races you attended are the sum of the 25 podiums + the 99 other(s). So 124 in total.
The 10 1st paces are included in the 25 podium places. That makes sence to me.

The thing that annoys me on this stats page is the reputation. (in the lower right corner).
SMS advert this on their homepage (be matched with players with same skill / eticette) but it's not working.
Everyone racing online knows the dickheads ruining races, not only in pcars but a lot of other games that miss reputation so I really was looking forward to this
and I feel (a little) betrayed by SMS advertising but not including this.

cheers

NemethR
09-01-2016, 11:53
Hello NemethR,

I also hate the loads of bugs in this game but I think this is no bug:
The 124 races you attended are the sum of the 25 podiums + the 99 other(s). So 124 in total.
The 10 1st paces are included in the 25 podium places. That makes sence to me.

Actually I never tought of this, like that, but you might be right. - Woudl be nice if someone would explain how it really work, from those who know for sure.

The thing that annoys me on this stats page is the reputation. (in the lower right corner).
SMS advert this on their homepage (be matched with players with same skill / eticette) but it's not working.
Everyone racing online knows the dickheads ruining races, not only in pcars but a lot of other games that miss reputation so I really was looking forward to this
and I feel (a little) betrayed by SMS advertising but not including this.

Well, that never worked really. - I don't know why, for me personalyl i did not know what its purpose is, so it never bothered me.

Charger
09-01-2016, 17:07
Yes, your 1st places are included in your podiums, a podium finish is 1st, 2nd and 3rd finishes, it is just telling you how many 1st places you have out of your podium wins.