PDA

View Full Version : Weird Results Happening

Oddbob
10-06-2015, 22:36
I have been having an issue recently both when I finish races, or retire and then sim to end of races. The problem happening is, for example I finish 1st, with say a 15 second lead, and I wait to see how far back they were, but a lapped car that was behind me, crosses the line before the second place guy, and it now puts that guy in 2nd place eventhough he was in the back. Sometimes it will correct itself, and sometimes the incorrect guy now gets the second place finish. This doesn't happen all the time, just seems random, and affects more than just one position.

The one race, the guys from 15th and down, switched up to 2nd through 10th, because they crossed the line behind me a lap down, before the real 2nd-10th crossed the line. Has anyone else experienced this? Hope this makes sense!

SpaceMachine
10-06-2015, 23:08
Broken. Hopefully they'll fix it.

LeMansIndy500
11-06-2015, 18:35
I have been having an issue recently both when I finish races, or retire and then sim to end of races. The problem happening is, for example I finish 1st, with say a 15 second lead, and I wait to see how far back they were, but a lapped car that was behind me, crosses the line before the second place guy, and it now puts that guy in 2nd place eventhough he was in the back. Sometimes it will correct itself, and sometimes the incorrect guy now gets the second place finish. This doesn't happen all the time, just seems random, and affects more than just one position.

The one race, the guys from 15th and down, switched up to 2nd through 10th, because they crossed the line behind me a lap down, before the real 2nd-10th crossed the line. Has anyone else experienced this? Hope this makes sense!

I had this happen. Sometimes when I wait long enough the timing screen will correct itself as the lapped karts unlap themselves and finish. However, for some drivers it does still seem to affect where they finish.

LeMansIndy500
11-06-2015, 18:39
@Elmo, could this be added to the list please?

Pirategenius
11-06-2015, 19:56
Known problem. Was noticed on day 1 should be fixed soon I hope.