PDA

View Full Version : [AI - CAREER] May just be me but...

happybird
11-06-2015, 01:37
Without any way to edit AI driver names and form any sence of rivalries this game just gets boring fast... I don't play online and create my own custom seasons by writing down the top ten finishers on my own points system... I finally get a game with semi good AI but stuck driving aganist random AI drivers that change every race!! This sucks!! Can't even tell which livery won the race... Does anybody else care about this or am I the only one? I love this game but it gets stale racing against random drivers evey race...

Irishnewblood
11-06-2015, 01:46
A lot of people including myself are hoping for a championship creator, so here's hoping man. Go through career though , drivers are the same for a whole championship.

happybird
11-06-2015, 01:53
Yeah me too...I can't believe they left out something as simple as AI name editing or just stuck the same name to the same livery...They must have only counted on the online players... This game has everything I've ever wanted but this issue just kills it for me...Grr...

Umer Ahmad
11-06-2015, 02:00
Regarding AI we (SMS+WMD) spent majority of the development time/effort getting the AI to behave and be competitive.

Agree that it's a bit random and pointless with the career as there's no top team/driver throughout a season so hopefully SMS can introduce that

Irishnewblood
11-06-2015, 02:00
I don't mind the names to be honest. the coming soon tab on the main menu has everybody speculating but here's hoping it's the championship creator(is rumored to be)so the names can stay the same and custom championships means the game doesn't get old,ever.