PDA

View Full Version : Helmet Cam Question

Froggystomper
11-06-2015, 05:38
I'll start by saying that the helmet cam is absolutely superb in this. The look to apex functionality has been so well implemented that it's finally broken my bumper cam addiction that's been in place since the original Daytona USA in the arcade.

I do have one extremely minor gripe - the tinted visor. Is there any way (or will there be any way in future) to perhaps have the helmet cam without the slight tint to the visor? I love the graphics on this game but prefer the full brightness and vibrancy of the other views.

As I say though it's a minor gripe and I won't be changing back to bumper cam any time soon.

GT_Racing
11-06-2015, 06:07
I'll start by saying that the helmet cam is absolutely superb in this. The look to apex functionality has been so well implemented that it's finally broken my bumper cam addiction that's been in place since the original Daytona USA in the arcade.

I do have one extremely minor gripe - the tinted visor. Is there any way (or will there be any way in future) to perhaps have the helmet cam without the slight tint to the visor? I love the graphics on this game but prefer the full brightness and vibrancy of the other views.

As I say though it's a minor gripe and I won't be changing back to bumper cam any time soon.

You can remove the helmet in the options.

psydeviant1
11-06-2015, 11:17
yeah i removed the helmet but kept the depth of view ( or whatever its called ) and look to apex , love it

Froggystomper
11-06-2015, 21:55
Cool, I'll give that a try. Cheers lads.

BoutTime
07-07-2015, 12:29
You can remove the helmet in the options.

Even with helmet removed the tint stays unfortunately. Which is really annoying.

Beltoon
07-07-2015, 12:32
Maybe that's the case on PC. On XB1 the helmet cam works just fine. Been using it from day one.

Dan77 DESTROYER
07-07-2015, 12:33
You can fiddle with the exposure in the visual or camera settings which brighten or darken the view to your liking

Olijke Poffer
07-07-2015, 12:39
Maybe that's the case on PC. On XB1 the helmet cam works just fine. Been using it from day one.

2nd that..

Lagoa
07-07-2015, 13:34
You can fiddle with the exposure in the visual or camera settings which brighten or darken the view to your liking

I removed the helmet but still use helmet cam. Don't see any difference in color with other views...

Mowzer
07-07-2015, 19:58
I use helmet cam with the helmet removed it's amazing really amazing :).

Froggystomper
08-07-2015, 04:21
It is definitely, DEFINITELY, duller with helmet cam on. It's quite annoying as it's a beautiful looking game at times and the tinted visor effect kind of washes the colours out. Ah well, not the end of the world.