PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say thank you, awesome game.

Wolkenwolf
11-06-2015, 09:42
THANKS to the development team, everyone involved from the community and Mr. Bell for this amazing Sim!
Oh... and especially for GTR1, that fixed me on :D

PC has his flaws, like GUI, FFB here and there, Setups, MP Mayhem, you name it.

But - i just took out the Ruf GT3 and thought lets try a new track instead of doing my taxes... Oulton Park, whats that ?

WHAT.A.BLAST!

Car and track are the pure fun to drive, i sit behind my desk and have a BIG grin in my face all the time.
Thats not the first time, I love also Group A, GT3s and the Capri! (i am an old man:) )
The first time 190E in Oschersleben, i was so excited about the handling and the whole time giggling.

Race in light rain on the NOS with facetracknoir, man, only in real i could be more afraid on the straights!

So, as i am really impressed from the whole package, i thought lets say

GREAT WORK! THANKS.

Sankyo
11-06-2015, 09:44
Title clarified to cover the content.

MrStef85
11-06-2015, 09:45
Totally agree.

Ally_bassman
11-06-2015, 10:11
Agreed!

Thank you SMS and all involved, love, love, love this game.

The immersion and feedback I get from P Cars is amazing. After a tough battle on track from the Car, track, conditions and AI, I can be just as happy finishing in one piece and in 7th place than I am finishing 1st!

I'm genuinely excited about how the game will develop, both with features and content.

Thanks OP, we need more threads like this!

Ian Bell
11-06-2015, 10:13
Thank you guys for your purchase. Now go tell all of your friends :)

KartKingCorre
11-06-2015, 10:16

Already did. Too bad you dont sell PS4 wheels as well or you'd be making so much extra money :D

edit: i'm wondering, are you getting a piece of the cut from all the extra wheels sold due to this release?

Ally_bassman
11-06-2015, 10:16

I have indeed,

Having played it with my wheel and pedals, it's converted a few of them too.... 'Maybe driving games aren't so boring after all'