11-06-2015, 12:50
Soon? Is that days, weeks or?

Bealdor
11-06-2015, 12:53
Soon? Is that days, weeks or?

Yes.

Bealdor
11-06-2015, 12:54
Jokes aside, there is no fixed date known. You'll have to be patient.

CCM
11-06-2015, 12:58
This has been talked about many times on other threads some by me. It's in the works but they want to make sure it's polished before they release any info and they want to make a big s splash when they do launch them. It's what i gather from reading other post.

stooges
11-06-2015, 12:58
Set it as highest prio! :)

CCM
11-06-2015, 13:01
TO be honest I would be happy with one track to start and that would be Indianapolis with the indy car. I will be spending most my time on that track tweaking out the best of the car for next years indy 500.

NemethR
11-06-2015, 13:04
When is the DLC for oval tracks coming?
I play on PS4.

I fear, that the ovals will be only Ovals.

I HOPE tough, they will include ovals, that have also Road Courses, so that even those who do not like oval racing, can enjoy the new tracks.

like: Daytona, Indianapolis, Homestead, Martinsville, Michigan, Rockingham, Lausitzring, MoTegi, Puebla, Calder Park (with Thunderdome)...

CCM
11-06-2015, 13:05

I HOPE tough, they will include ovals, that have also Road Courses, so that even those who do not like oval racing, can enjoy the new tracks.

like: Daytona, Indianapolis, Homestead, Martinsville, Michigan, Rockingham, Lausitzring, MoTegi, Puebla, Calder Park (with Thunderdome)...

They have offical road courses that are used in other series? I know Daytona and Indy does did not know about the others.

danowat
11-06-2015, 13:07
Set it as highest prio! :)

To be fair, it's not though is it.

NemethR
11-06-2015, 13:21
They have offical road courses that are used in other series? I know Daytona and Indy does did not know about the others.

Well, to be honest MOST Ovals have.
But the famous ones (from NASCAR), like Talladega, Charlotte, Bristol do not have any (at least I do not know about them)

mire2
11-06-2015, 13:50
Expansion tracks DLC comes oit sometimes at july.......guys we have now a new DEMAND site, where we could see all news and things 2hich come into the game.....just look for it

jgaganas
11-06-2015, 14:23
Having driven the Caper@Road America for the first time (sorry, i'm just 125h in :P), i'm now pretty confident in the Oval DLC.

First time a Stockcar felt "right" on a road track (played NR2002/3 to death).

Forcedchaos
11-06-2015, 15:37
I have also been a huge advocate of oval tracks, Nascar content etc. Made many threads about it. A lot of Nascar fans bought this game and they know it. I have been replied to by the developers on some of those threads and on some Twitch streams. It's coming and I can't wait! Daytona I know for sure is in the works! My play time when we get this content will be upped by 100%

NemethR
11-06-2015, 15:53
Having driven the Caper@Road America for the first time (sorry, i'm just 125h in :P), i'm now pretty confident in the Oval DLC.

First time a Stockcar felt "right" on a road track (played NR2002/3 to death).

Sorry, I do not know too much about Stock Car racing, I even never watched a NASCAR race, only heard they go in circles :D
But I also heared, those things go over 400km/h... Now I tried that stock Car at well Mona... Azure Circuit, and I am sure that thing is not going anywhere near 300km/h.

Could someone enlighten me, are there multiple classes, or is only the gearing that loooooong?!

Bealdor
11-06-2015, 16:11
Sorry, I do not know too much about Stock Car racing, I even never watched a NASCAR race, only heard they go in circles :D
But I also heared, those things go over 400km/h... Now I tried that stock Car at well Mona... Azure Circuit, and I am sure that thing is not going anywhere near 300km/h.

Could someone enlighten me, are there multiple classes, or is only the gearing that loooooong?!

No, their doing ~200mph on the superspeedways.

Forcedchaos
11-06-2015, 16:21

And I don't know anything about the other series's or cars...:p...It's just where you're from and your culture I guess but it's all good in my eyes.:)

CPU M Rossi
11-06-2015, 16:23

Martinsville is a flat half mile track, I don't think there is room for a road course inside the track.

redline2400
11-06-2015, 16:35

Can someone explain to me what the Michigan Road Course looks like? I've been up to MIS (being a Michigander myself) and haven't seen a trace of anything but the speedway, int the infield or outside the track. I've heard that Sterling Moss apparently helped designed it, but that's as much as I know.

CPU M Rossi
11-06-2015, 16:41
Can someone explain to me what the Michigan Road Course looks like? I've been up to MIS (being a Michigander myself) and haven't seen a trace of anything but the speedway, int the infield or outside the track. I've heard that Sterling Moss apparently helped designed it, but that's as much as I know.
googled MIS track map and found this
http://www.wmr-scca.org/tracks/mis_road_course.gif

AbeWoz
11-06-2015, 16:43

http://www.mlive.com/sports/jackson/index.ssf/2013/05/michigan_international_speedwa_16.html
http://www.wmr-scca.org/tracks/mis_road_course.gif

redline2400
11-06-2015, 16:49
Thank you both.

Wayfastwhitey26
14-06-2015, 22:54
Soon...in the works...not far off? Is soon a year away? A month, 3 months? I check the forum every day for an update on it and every day a little piece of me dies. Lol. I can not express into words how excited me and my buds are for oval track content!

AfterAll14
14-06-2015, 23:03
Soon...in the works...not far off? Is soon a year away? A month, 3 months? I check the forum every day for an update on it and every day a little piece of me dies. Lol. I can not express into words how excited me and my buds are for oval track content!

I love ovals too. Would love them in game +IRL + NASCAR.
I think that for SMS this DLC is not a priority.
However I have some ideas how to make DLCs we want to appear in game:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?31346-Crowdfunding-licenses
Pls read and leave comment if you like the idea.
I think we have to do something if we want new DLCs. If we just leave comments like "i love ovals" it would not happen soon or maybe at all.

Forcedchaos
14-06-2015, 23:03

Not more excited than me! See you at Daytona, I'm waiting and checking everyday as well. And congrats to my driver Kurt Busch 41 for his second win of the season today at Michigan! Can you add people as friends in this game or do you have to go through Steam? If you can my profile on Steam is Forcedchaos and also in game. All Nascar fans and oval track enthusiasts go ahead and add me.

jsydave
24-06-2015, 21:55
Hoping this isn't held back to PC2. I love the game but ovals would make it more excellent.

Bealdor
24-06-2015, 21:56
Hoping this isn't held back to PC2.

It isn't.

jsydave
24-06-2015, 22:05
It isn't.Well that couldn't be clearer. Thanks very much :)